Author Topic: Did you post this Flea?  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Re: Did you post this Flea?
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2019, 11:54:21 PM »
And another thing, if I didn't get Tardtricks form of humor I wouldn't have listed her, would I?

Put your dick down for a second and think ffs.

Maybe you missed this bit in your attempt to save yourself from another beating at my hands... hell, you seem to be taking enough of them by everyone else lately by a cursory glance around the place.

"I seriously doubt you get Cardtrick's form of humor and are only listing her because others do"

What the fuck do you know about Cardtrick's nuanced funny?  You listed Emmy in the same post, you sack of fucking doorknobs.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Re: Did you post this Flea?
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2019, 12:02:43 AM »
Maybe you missed this bit in your attempt to save yourself from another beating at my hands... hell, you seem to be taking enough of them by everyone else lately by a cursory glance around the place.

"I seriously doubt you get Cardtrick's form of humor and are only listing her because others do"

What the fuck do you know about Cardtrick's nuanced funny?  You listed Emmy in the same post, you sack of fucking doorknobs.

You have the fucking lock on nuance? Maybe with your hands, that's about it. Don't tell me about Cardtrick, here's what's funny about her. When the stock market does well, she'd come into BH and point it out. Market down, she wouldn't post shit. Cardtrick was funny, but hardly a comedian.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6