Author Topic: Re: So this year so far.....  (Read 298 times)

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Re: So this year so far.....
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:41:47 AM »
So an old friend has moved down from the Isle of man so about 10 days ago I did the 58 mile round trip to see the lovely Lady and living in hill coiuntry fuck that was a killer coming back, headwind and uphill for a good 15 mile stretch on a Cycle. Following Day Dentist, the Dentist with nice tits said I had mouth cancer so sent me to hospital. The nice Bird in Out patients said it prob wasn't mouth cancer and was something called Frictional Kartosis but they would hack a lump of flessh of just to be sure.

This happened last thursday and Im feeling a bit sore, still the good news is after being banned for a site and TTR going tits up I have more time to put you lowwer order primates straight about a few things.

How many illnesses you have? Last year it was sciatica. Most likely from a bike seat, btw. Next it's going to be prostate problems. You're falling apart, pal.

Did you hook up with this lovely lady or what? Leave it to Looney to go from 'lovely' to chronic 'bad' breath in the same thought. He bikes 60 miles to see a woman but brags about the ten minutes he spends with a dentist ogling her ta ta's.
See what I mean?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
Re: Re: So this year so far.....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 04:44:17 AM »
How many illnesses you have? Last year it was sciatica. Most likely from a bike seat, btw. Next it's going to be prostate problems. You're falling apart, pal.

Did you hook up with this lovely lady or what? Leave it to Looney to go from 'lovely' to chronic 'bad' breath in the same thought. He bikes 60 miles to see a woman but brags about the ten minutes he spends with a dentist ogling her ta ta's.
See what I mean?

I seem to prefer talking about women rather than mens anatomy, oh well you cant please everyone. :bounce2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 10:08:43 AM »
I seem to prefer talking about women rather than mens anatomy, oh well you cant please everyone. :bounce2:

You're still dodging the question! Who's this lady? When you cycle do you wear a cape? Goggles?? lol

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 09:10:04 AM »
You're still dodging the question! Who's this lady? When you cycle do you wear a cape? Goggles?? lol

Try not to assue people are as stupid as you, most are not and heres why.

1 The information you receive is controlled, its how the smart people manage intellectual bottom feeders like you.

2 As the forum lickspittle you do not get to pump people for information, you are neither good enough or smart enough, learn to accept your low ranking.

3 Its none of your business, remember lowbrow your business is obsessing over male anatomy, its what you are known for.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 10:04:23 AM »
Try not to assue people are as stupid as you, most are not and heres why.

1 The information you receive is controlled, its how the smart people manage intellectual bottom feeders like you.

2 As the forum lickspittle you do not get to pump people for information, you are neither good enough or smart enough, learn to accept your low ranking.

3 Its none of your business, remember lowbrow your business is obsessing over male anatomy, its what you are known for.

Hm. 100 mile cycle with a mush mouth to see a lovely lady. Intriguing. I'd love to see this lady, tell you that. Did you dig her up by hand?

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 02:02:35 PM »
Hm. 100 mile cycle with a mush mouth to see a lovely lady. Intriguing. I'd love to see this lady, tell you that. Did you dig her up by hand?

Pipe down smallfry, your toast here.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2019, 11:37:56 PM »
Pipe down smallfry, your toast here.

Your lips flap like two pieces of toast.

So is this lady 'lovely' in the CW granny panty sense or are we talking even older?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Re: So this year so far.....
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2019, 04:23:18 PM »
Only newsworthy point of 2019 so far has been the The Scoundrel stomping his hob nail boots over the delicate flowers talking Dear Daisy problem page chat all over the Battle Grounds.

Little much else to report.  :popcorn:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6