Author Topic: Donald Trump will never get his Wall  (Read 433 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Donald Trump will never get his Wall
« on: January 28, 2019, 01:01:38 AM »
...perhaps a different politician could’ve pulled it off but it isn’t Trump.

He made too many errors, made too many missteps, made too many enemies, and stepped on way too many toes.

Subsequently he can’t get the funding nor the support he needs to build that Wall

The one who might’ve been able to pull it off is Ronald Reagan

Reagan was so adept at PR that he’s the type who could sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.

However Reagan said “tear down this wall” not “ build that wall”.

But if he had put his effort into it, Reagan probably could’ve gotten public support to build it.

However he was preoccupied with ending the Cold War not building a wall.

Perhaps Trump should’ve studied old footage of Ronnie rather than trying to implement his failed ‘Art of the Deal’ strategy
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

MacGuffin

Re: Donald Trump will never get his Wall
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 11:49:26 AM »
but muh brown invaders?

Discovery of Hezbollah 'attack tunnels' rattles a northern Israeli town
Fears are running high that battle-hardened militants returning to Lebanon from Syria will intensify their focus on Hezbollah's original foe: Israel.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/discovery-hezbollah-attack-tunnels-rattle-northern-israeli-town-n962591
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 12:07:22 PM »
but muh brown invaders?

Discovery of Hezbollah 'attack tunnels' rattles a northern Israeli town
Fears are running high that battle-hardened militants returning to Lebanon from Syria will intensify their focus on Hezbollah's original foe: Israel.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/discovery-hezbollah-attack-tunnels-rattle-northern-israeli-town-n962591
Are you talking about the tunnels that are currently being destroyed? And these Battle hardened Hezbollah troops you speak of, your talking about the ones that got their ass kicked in the Israeli/Hezbollah war right? Elaborate

Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 12:17:00 PM »
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 12:21:44 PM »
Building a wall is stupid

Enforce the laws you have now and get rid of assholes like NYC Mayor Diblassio who not only refuses to arrest illegals committing a class A misdemeanors and in some cases a felony just by being here he actually rewards them with guaranteed  health care

My problem with these asshole politicians who provide sanctuary is the obvious hypocrisy when it comes to applying our laws.

Like it or not, morality and emotion aside, illegal entry into the US is a class A misdemeanor and re-entry is a felony. If you're not going to prosecute these people then persons in the same city committing class A misdemeanors that are of a non violent nature should be afforded sanctuary and exemption from prosecution as well 

MacGuffin

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 12:31:00 PM »

The point being Cletus, is that Israel has the most well fortified and defended borders in the world, and they are constantly finding tunnels under their walls and fences. I have no idea why that is so hard for you to understand.

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Phester0boyle
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +559 / -36
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 12:36:58 PM »
Chuck you...….Shummer

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 12:38:42 PM »
The point being Cletus, is that Israel has the most well fortified and defended borders in the world, and they are constantly finding tunnels under their walls and fences. I have no idea why that is so hard for you to understand.
And yet since the wall Israel has went from over a thousand suicide bombing attempts a year to ZERO. Go figure

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 12:50:00 PM »
And yet since the wall Israel has went from over a thousand suicide bombing attempts a year to ZERO. Go figure

All the bombs illegals bring in just horrifying.

Frckin ninnies... :crampe:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 12:57:49 PM »
All the bombs illegals bring in just horrifying.

Frckin ninnies... :crampe:
There ya go bringing up the smellies again.  :Doh2: Who said anything about bombs? They bring in drugs by the tons which is 100,000 times more deadly than bombs

MacGuffin

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 01:00:48 PM »
There ya go bringing up the smellies again.  :Doh2: Who said anything about bombs? They bring in drugs by the tons which is 100,000 times more deadly than bombs

When well over 90% of the drugs that do come over the border come through normal ports of entry, the wall will do almost nothing to even slow that down.  Maybe you should cover your home in reinforced concrete, just in case an old Satellite should crash land on it.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2019, 01:03:15 PM »

Hey why talk about illegals in a thread about the wall. Crazy for me to do that.

Supply and demand. People want the drugs. Illegals don't bring them in. 90% come in through legal points of entry. 

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2019, 01:08:35 PM »
Supply and demand. People want the drugs. Illegals don't bring them in. 90% come in through legal points of entry.
And they don't have a problem getting it that's for sure. That hard shit heron/meth/fentynal is easier to get than a punk ass bag of refer.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2019, 01:10:46 PM »

When well over 90% of the drugs that do come over the border come through normal ports of entry, the wall will do almost nothing to even slow that down.  Maybe you should cover your home in reinforced concrete, just in case an old Satellite should crash land on it.
I would actually do it if you funded the project. I accept PayPal ya know  :dontknow:

MacGuffin

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2019, 01:11:22 PM »
And they don't have a problem getting it that's for sure. That hard shit heron/meth/fentynal is easier to get than a punk ass bag of refer.

Not in my neighborhood...

The Queen Bee

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 01:14:03 PM »
From what I know, meth is made in Mexico now. You can’t get the chemicals here

The demand for meth is so high, the wall is useless. Cartel will mule that shit any way they can

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2019, 01:19:52 PM »
From what I know, meth is made in Mexico now. You can’t get the chemicals here

The demand for meth is so high, the wall is useless. Cartel will mule that shit any way they can
And it shows, people walk around like wigged out zombies around here. It's getting out of hand.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2019, 01:27:23 PM »
USA should ammend its constitution to make sure births by illegals ineligible for citizenship. Canada which has similar laws should follow suit as well. Most nations in the world don’t have automatic citizenship granted by merely being born within its borders.

If people really wanna immigrate to the USA & get their green cardsor US passport then make them serve in an American equivalent of the French Foreign Legion. Volunteer to fight in wars. That’s separate the slackers from those who are truly serious about becoming good law abiding citizens.

Building a wall is stupid

Enforce the laws you have now and get rid of assholes like NYC Mayor Diblassio who not only refuses to arrest illegals committing a class A misdemeanors and in some cases a felony just by being here he actually rewards them with guaranteed  health care

My problem with these asshole politicians who provide sanctuary is the obvious hypocrisy when it comes to applying our laws.

Like it or not, morality and emotion aside, illegal entry into the US is a class A misdemeanor and re-entry is a felony. If you're not going to prosecute these people then persons in the same city committing class A misdemeanors that are of a non violent nature should be afforded sanctuary and exemption from prosecution as well
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 02:14:59 PM by Joe »

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2019, 01:36:54 PM »
A wall WOULD be useless for the most part, I never said those crafty bastards wouldn't find another way. But more important than a barrier is it's message. YOU ARE NOT WANTED!! I personally couldnt live in a country where I would have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go wondering if today's the day I'll be deported. And where I'm not wanted and people look at me like scum. I'd just stay in my own country.

Instead of a wall we should build an Amtrak that goes from the Mexican border to Canada? I'd be all for that  :biggrin:

MacGuffin

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2019, 01:42:55 PM »
A wall WOULD be useless for the most part, I never said those crafty bastards wouldn't find another way. But more important than a barrier is it's message. YOU ARE NOT WANTED!! I personally couldnt live in a country where I would have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go wondering if today's the day I'll be deported. And where I'm not wanted and people look at me like scum. I'd just stay in my own country.

Instead of a wall we should build an Amtrak that goes from the Mexican border to Canada? I'd be all for that  :biggrin:

We have had fences and barriers and immigration good squads for decades, and we have been deporting people for decades, I think the word is out that they're not entirely welcome, and that it's not all that easy to get in here and then to stay here.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6