Author Topic: Peaches is a retard.  (Read 1903 times)

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Re: Peaches is a retard.
« on: January 29, 2019, 01:16:40 PM »
Peachaz been moving/modifying/doctoring posts for years. Ain't no changing him now. He's a dog that won't learn new tricks  :dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 02:00:13 PM »
Name one.
Well the "Build the Wall" thread that you just split for starters. Why?

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=1715.0
https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=2516.msg21194;topicseen#msg21194

Half the thread is in religion & politics and the other Battleground  :dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 02:16:38 PM »
Stormfags haven't won a war yet, lost to allies and lost to the yankees.
I had to re-read your post, at first I thought you was talking about France. They got their asses kicked in any war they engaged in. Carry on ;)

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 02:36:32 PM »
That's not entirely true. I believe they once had a civil war which ended in a tie followed up by some serious gay sex

They are certainly losing the war on personal hygiene though. Much like the Brits who've been  beaten and battered by the cavity creeps for centuries now.
  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 02:49:26 PM »
That's not "doctoring."  "Doctoring" is when you change or alter the contents of an individual post, or I guess you can "doctor" a thread by splitting out individual posts and changing the thread's direction.

Politics and Religion is a subforum for serious discussion and maybe a little roasting and funning.  Battle Groundz is a subforum for flaming.  When you call someone's mother a whore in a serious discussion thread, you can expect your post, and the rest of the hoo-haw it causes, witll get split and moved to the flame board or else the shit heap. 

It ain't rocket science.  I left most of the thread where it started and grew.  I moved the part of it where people forgot where they were posting.
At least now I know where my part of the thread is. ;)

But this is what I really hear...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6