Author Topic: flea’s selfies  (Read 1869 times)

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Re: flea’s selfies
« on: January 31, 2019, 09:42:04 AM »
From what I've seen I'd fuck her. But i could really use a blowjob tbh.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 12:04:07 PM »
But where are these selfies? I think I only seen one on the boards and I can't even guarantee that was flea. Share the wealth mangs  :popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 11:55:05 AM »
First Joe starts a thread at VF talking about busty Latinas and now this

I am not a sex object. Yes, Latinas tend to be more beautiful than most but we will stab you
You are to me,  I expect my pm box to be filled with these so called selfies. The pic I saw you were wearing lipstick and my rod instantly got hard - me thinks. Was that you with red lipstick?  :dontknow:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 12:08:12 PM »
My boss is Latina.

Hasn't stabbed me yet.
I'd be more worried about dying from a bad e-coli infection. They carry that ya know.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 01:25:38 PM »

He couldn’t handle us anyway
I dunno but I'd damn sure try. I'd crawl on both your backs. Even at the same time if I could.   :dontknow:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6