Author Topic: Wtf happened to Benny Hill Scoundrel ?  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Wtf happened to Benny Hill Scoundrel ?
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2019, 01:13:29 PM »

I could have turned George Michael straight.

Some of my best buds are gay. They don't find women sexually attractive. One even told me women parts were "disgusting".

I was like "alrighty then".  Lol
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2019, 01:15:26 PM »
George Michael didn’t start exploring homosexuality til the 90’s. I’ve read that he was a freak with the chicks
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2019, 02:26:18 PM »
George Michael didn’t start exploring homosexuality til the 90’s. I’ve read that he was a freak with the chicks

Funniest thing you've rote. True  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2019, 03:28:29 PM »
Funniest thing you've rote. True  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

You can relate then ?  :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2019, 03:44:45 PM »

I wonder how true that is...he looked totally gay when he was in Wham.  Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2019, 03:46:32 PM »
I wonder how true that is...he looked totally gay when he was in Wham.  Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

That I want your sex song had him pegged as total womanizer. Looks can be deceiving

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2019, 03:49:15 PM »

That I want your sex song had him pegged as total womanizer. Looks can be deceiving

He was trying to sell his music. But whatever, he's certainly gay now.  He's great gay or straight. 

The Queen Bee

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2019, 03:53:44 PM »
He was trying to sell his music. But whatever, he's certainly gay now.  He's great gay or straight.

He’s dead now, sadly. So many good artists are gone now

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2019, 03:56:29 PM »

He’s dead now, sadly. So many good artists are gone now

Damn. I guess I never heard or forgot he was dead. He was very young fo die of natural causes.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2019, 04:00:29 PM »
Damn. I guess I never heard or forgot he was dead. He was very young fo die of natural causes.

Overdose, I think

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2019, 04:22:57 PM »

Writing EXPLORE MONOGAMY on a semi clad woman doesn't make him seem gay to you? Outside was just about the pleasures of hetero sex on a picnic blanket too?

Pointless throwing the Anti-Gay hanky in my direction either Snookums.

I went to almost exclusively gay clubs from 1980-1985 as they had great dance music 5 years before Ecstasy was unveiled and the White Man learned to dance.

Even after that clubs were 50/50 as nobody gave (or should give) a shit what people do in their own space. A great many of my close friends are gay and I feel sorry for people who base opinions on race or sexuality. Sad uncolourful lives they must lead.  :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2019, 04:33:20 PM »
Writing EXPLORE MONOGAMY on a semi clad woman doesn't make him seem gay to you? Outside was just about the pleasures of hetero sex on a picnic blanket too?

Pointless throwing the Anti-Gay hanky in my direction either Snookums.

I went to almost exclusively gay clubs from 1980-1985 as they had great dance music 5 years before Ecstasy was unveiled and the White Man learned to dance.

Even after that clubs were 50/50 as nobody gave (or should give) a shit what people do in their own space. A great many of my close friends are gay and I feel sorry for people who base opinions on race or sexuality. Sad uncolourful lives they must lead.  :popcorn:

I’m as open minded as it gets. I’ve also explored myself and can honestly say those were the most erotic times of my life.

No. That video did not scream gay to me

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2019, 05:19:06 PM »
I’m as open minded as it gets.

No. That video did not scream gay to me

Hindsight is easy eg Liberace but flamboyance in music after say 1975 pretty much pointed to someone being gay.

As an aside, if being gay is part of nature and inbuilt couldn't hatred of gays be the same? Why should everyone have the same reaction to someone 'Other'?

I took a friend to a gay club some years ago and he actually vomited seeing what was going on around him. I doubt he was putting that on.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2019, 11:26:41 PM »

I could have turned George Michael straight.

Lol.

Remember when that fag got arrested doing the glory hole thing in a public restroom? Mid 90's maybe.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6