Author Topic: the "panel abuse" thread  (Read 958 times)

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Re: Re: Yer leader caved rat cons
« on: January 30, 2019, 04:31:22 PM »
Come heavy - most of the heavily armed people I know are liberals
Ya, complete with neck beards, pink hair wearing tiger strip leggings lol.

SCAAAAARY!!!  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 08:36:18 PM »
Funny that you think liberals know nothing about guns.
I'm on a gun league at my local range. Kinda like a weekly pool league but with guns and I can always spot a liberal. Who in the hell else would look down the barrel of a loaded .357 just to make sure the hammer was working? A liberal, that's who

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 09:28:59 PM »
I got a Colt Python and I do it that way all the time - is that wrong - say in ain't so!
I hope that isn't your conceal carry. I'd split your wig with my S&W M&P40 before you were half drawn from your holster.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 01:27:04 PM »
I'm so terribly impressed by men whose manhood is related to the size and handling of their guns.   :laughinatu:
Hey, guns are always gonna be here so it's best to know about them. Even if your not a gun lover everyone should at least know how to unload one.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6