Register

Stomping Groundz

Author Topic: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Peaches

• Activity:
    90.2%
    • Show only replies by Peaches
Re: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2019, 12:45:21 PM »
And shush, theres no glory to steal here in Peaches death thread.

True, there's no glory to steal anywhere.  But "death thread" is a hopelessly jejune conceit that places you in the "flamer" timeline sometime around 2009-10.  The discussion of caskur illustrates the utter myth of "net death" claims, and as it also happens nothing anyone has said in this thread negates a single point I made in the OP.

If I can recall that far back, people suffering "net death" either deleted their account or created an alt to carry on. 

Not only am I not going anywhere, I'll continue to use this account to post here.  And by "here" I mean just about anywhere in the forum I may deign to post.

The BGz has not had a mod in many weeks and it's been Bonesaw's bailiwick since Poofer poofed.  I presume Scounrel will have more time and energy to put into it, and I dare to hope he may liven it up.  But I doubt you'll be of any more use to him than you typically are to anyone else, classless wastrel that you are.

It turns out you can only spray so many people down with Febreze before you get fired as a moderator.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Mods
  • Activity:
    48.6%
  • The Faith Healer
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2019, 12:53:48 PM »
But I doubt you'll be of any more use to him than you typically are to anyone else, classless wastrel that you are.

Leave my fuckin lapdog alone.

He licks my sweaty feet when the toe jam gets too viscous.  :popcorn:

Offline Peaches

• Activity:
    90.2%
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2019, 12:56:46 PM »
Leave my fuckin lapdog alone.

He licks my sweaty feet when the toe jam gets too viscous.  :popcorn:

I think there's a batcave nearby where you two can carry on undisturbed.  Ask j00.

It turns out you can only spray so many people down with Febreze before you get fired as a moderator.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Mods
  • Activity:
    48.6%
  • The Faith Healer
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2019, 01:06:55 PM »
I think there's a batcave nearby where you two can carry on undisturbed.  Ask j00.

Not any more.

I demanded the closure of Poofers glory holes along with a weekly stipend of cash and hard drugs before I agreed to mod this shit.  :popcorn:

Offline Peaches

• Activity:
    90.2%
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2019, 01:43:47 PM »
Good move. 

j00dog will get around to it sometime after Lent.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Mods
  • Activity:
    48.6%
  • The Faith Healer
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2019, 01:45:43 PM »
Good move. 

j00dog will get around to it sometime after Lent.

Cunt said he was giving up choking on dick for Lent.

We'll see.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2019, 05:23:19 PM »
Dont cohab neither am I pumped for PI by low grade lkosers like you, why do you not get this? And shush, theres no glory to steal here in Peaches death thread.

Go screw you weak faggot cocksucker. Don't get pissed because you start shit and lose every fucking time. You're a cohab and if you cared you would have shut the fuck up about it years ago. Little ugly bitch. You posted this degenerate stuff, I'm supposed to forget? Dude, you dress up in Fur. FUR! There's a screw loose someplace in your bean! Deal or go away.

Fuckin' runt-

Offline The Scoundrel

• Mods
  • Activity:
    48.6%
  • The Faith Healer
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2019, 09:00:50 AM »
Go screw you weak faggot cocksucker.

It's like Looney collects these fags everywhere he goes.

It'd make a change if one of them had something better to post than weak sauce "Youze Ghey Cos I Sez" bullshit.

You're a fuckin bendover Benzoid. With the usual no proof you stagger round drunkenly waving your rainbow flag and touting for trade.

Well the doors are closed to homos, closet or otherwise. No chance of a random anal examination here kid. Either straighten up or fuck right off.  :popcorn:

Fag.  :popcorn:

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2019, 10:15:13 AM »

True, there's no glory to steal anywhere.  But "death thread" is a hopelessly jejune conceit that places you in the "flamer" timeline sometime around 2009-10.  The discussion of caskur illustrates the utter myth of "net death" claims, and as it also happens nothing anyone has said in this thread negates a single point I made in the OP.

If I can recall that far back, people suffering "net death" either deleted their account or created an alt to carry on. 

Not only am I not going anywhere, I'll continue to use this account to post here.  And by "here" I mean just about anywhere in the forum I may deign to post.

The BGz has not had a mod in many weeks and it's been Bonesaw's bailiwick since Poofer poofed.  I presume Scounrel will have more time and energy to put into it, and I dare to hope he may liven it up.  But I doubt you'll be of any more use to him than you typically are to anyone else, classless wastrel that you are.

Stroppy bitch having a huffy fit. :read:

Offline Peaches

• Activity:
    90.2%
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2019, 10:25:35 AM »
 :kleenex:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Treppenwitz

...and still, no refutation of the OP. 

Offline The Scoundrel

• Mods
  • Activity:
    48.6%
  • The Faith Healer
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2019, 01:19:51 PM »
:kleenex:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Treppenwitz

...and still, no refutation of the OP.

If you try to make me click a link to read a post again I'll fuck your shit up.

Post your words you terminal spastic.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2019, 04:43:58 PM »
It's like Looney collects these fags everywhere he goes.

It'd make a change if one of them had something better to post than weak sauce "Youze Ghey Cos I Sez" bullshit.

You're a fuckin bendover Benzoid. With the usual no proof you stagger round drunkenly waving your rainbow flag and touting for trade.

Well the doors are closed to homos, closet or otherwise. No chance of a random anal examination here kid. Either straighten up or fuck right off.  :popcorn:

Fag.  :popcorn:

Only a matter time.

Didn't my brother Storm chase you off TRF for years? lol

Obviously you were lurking there, again for years, so you know what's coming already. Best you step back. You ain't funny, therefore you ain't shit. Hardly worth my time. And don't drop a long winded scroll bomb, I don't respond to them FYI.

BTW, still taking male friends of yours to gay bars? For the music??(lol, just to hear the music! the faggot well never runs dry, thank jesus)

These idiots are all the same-

Offline BEnzo

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2019, 04:51:12 PM »
Stroppy bitch having a huffy fit. :read:

You've never had a huffy fit? Dude, you DISAPPEAR after a fit. Just like this scoundrel homo. Just like Weeper.
You Brits are soft-

Offline Vitriol

• Activity:
    0.2%