Author Topic: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame  (Read 3969 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame
« on: February 01, 2019, 02:04:56 PM »
Peaches are you being trolled over that time your name and photograph were printed in a local newspaper under the headline ‘Strangest objects removed from a man’s anus in hospital.’

That must have been pretty embarrassing...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 02:42:06 PM »
Rumour has it the forum SJW’s are planning a trip down there to protest about the land being inhabited by white settlers due it being stolen from the benevolent Aboriginal tribes.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 01:29:09 AM »
Were you alive and an adult during that period?

I was and I like dance music. The choice at the time was quite simple for a heterosexual man. You either attended flamboyant gay clubs with a great atmosphere, stayed in every week or went to the local cattle market to watch the animals desperately trying to prove their masculinity by glassing someone who inadvertently looked at a girl they had their bleary eye on.

I'm extremely confident in my hetero sexuality and chose to attend gay clubs for the tunes and the vibe which wasn't fueled by testosteone and 11 pints of wife beater lager.

In 85 Ecstacy appeared and clubs became neither gay nor straight and merely a group of people feeling good to the max and  being human toward each other.

I won't cover up the fact that my enjoyment of any venue I cared to attend was based on true feeling for great music and as I'm very confident in my own sexuality I felt no discomfort in dancing with my girlfreind and anyone else who was vibing on a beat.

It's very simple. Homophobes are closet gays almost 100% of the time.  :popcorn:

I hope you paid for that pocorn  :popcorn:

You were clubbing in 1985? Jeez you’re an old fucker ha ha. But yeah I agree dance music is quality, I used to DJ locally back around 2005-2006 time. Love Trance and Euro Hard House beats and I still collect vinyl and own a pair of 1210s.

As for the remark about shirt lifters, no you’re mistaken, some people just don’t like them or their lifestyle, myself included. They also tend to be extraordinarily bitchy fuckers, worse than a woman on her period. Unfortunately I’ve had the misfortune of working the doors of gay clubs a couple of times in the past and the sight of 2 blokes getting ‘intimate’ is fucking disgusting, how any straight fella can claim otherwise I have no idea.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6