Author Topic: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame  (Read 3881 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2019, 08:05:47 PM »

SweetPea, unless you’re 6’3, big dicked and fuck like a God...NOT

What if a dude is fugly?  Ski mask?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2019, 08:08:38 PM »
The only troll attributes I've ever seen from her, over quite a few years, are (1) she has a really thick skin and (2) she's unshakable in her belief that her every random thought is worth sharing.

But I'm not really concerned at all on her behalf.  I just don't like having to read posters who lack style, wit, AND rectitude.  Fuck, I can just visualize the Forum Gods shaking their heads and muttering, "Those classless fuckwads are letting Cookie shit all over their forum."  It gives me the sadz and a lot of embarrassment.

Let's dissect this mental maelstrom.

The only troll attributes I've ever seen from her, over quite a few years, are (1) she has a really thick skin and (2) she's unshakable in her belief that her every random thought is worth sharing.

Therefore the Robocop of front line trolls? I've been happily bouncing this mental midget round threads for years now. It has provided entertainment at the press of a button to countless triers and wannabees along with those who enjoy punching a wall for a release.

Caskur is like Flamer training when you try to keep your energy levels up. A Vitamin drink whilst you relax from lifting weights if you will.

But the point is here SpongeBob that you rate yourself as a troll yet you refuse to see when your pants have been wedgied up your ass crack so far you can taste cotton.

So let's see if you do better with Flamers?

"Those classless fuckwads are letting Cookie shit all over their forum."  It gives me the sadz and a lot of embarrassment.

Who in fuck gave you the tiny gonads capable of that shit?

Looney's been running you like a restored steam train on a commuter line on Monday morning.

You don't even recognise when you've been steamrollered by an ACME special and are currently curling up begging for air to be pumped in your ass to re invigore your flat self.

Caskur and Looney have both warmed your yeast, proved you to perfection, baked you, sliced you, spread Flora, mayo and added sliced chicken with a garnish of your grated forehead. Sandwiched you up. Gargled you down with a warm beer and shat you down the drain.

embarrassment.

Yeah you are kid. Fuck off before it gets hurty.  :popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2019, 08:33:13 PM »
Willagee swamp, drained or otherwise and the tract housing estates coinjoining it cover over 80 square milesish, and about 40 roads including main arteries.

Peaches is a dullard and a moron, I dont want tophy threads from blowhards and flakes thanks.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2019, 08:51:00 PM »

But I'm not really concerned at all on her behalf.  I just don't like having to read posters who lack style, wit, AND rectitude.  Fuck, I can just visualize the Forum Gods shaking their heads and muttering, "Those classless fuckwads are letting Cookie shit all over their forum."  It gives me the sadz and a lot of embarrassment.

I’ll take the L’s then. To save everyone from shame, I’ll mod the BG personally from now on

The Queen Bee

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2019, 08:52:28 PM »
What if a dude is fugly?  Ski mask?

No fuglies. I know he’s not 6’3 with a big penis

I only date dudes with colored eyes

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2019, 09:01:42 PM »
I’ll mod the BG personally from now on

Thank fuck for small mercies. Bysie Peachy cunt.

Getting rid of you barely broke a sweat. I'll have to shell some peanuts for a while to replace the mental energy.

Now Flea. Bend over and lube up bitch.I'll finish off on your back and wipe my dick on the curtain now.

I only date dudes with colored eyes

So any human then? Choosy fuckin spic.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2019, 11:03:41 PM »

I’ll take the L’s then. To save everyone from shame, I’ll mod the BG personally from now on

Lol. What happened?

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2019, 11:16:00 PM »
Blah blah blah..
Peaches is a dullard and a moron, blah blah blah....

Hey Looney, how's roommate livin' these days?

That guy just loves cohabitating. Alive, dead, any dude will do-

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2019, 03:59:14 AM »

This is why you are not mod material, not only is your weak PI claim blown away with one sentence you dont have a handle on other posters.

1 She is not thick skinned, I have lost count of the amount of times she has melted down and flounced, good posters will do that to her.

2. LOL what?  Shes a haphazard stuborn shit poster who has been caught lying so many times its beyond number, shes here to exercise the demons of her dead son, that is all, well, the Hyacith Bucket Routine is to try to crank up her rock bottom self esteem.

GTF you moron.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2019, 04:02:05 AM »
Hey Looney, how's roommate livin' these days?

That guy just loves cohabitating. Alive, dead, any dude will do-

Dont cohab neither am I pumped for PI by low grade lkosers like you, why do you not get this? And shush, theres no glory to steal here in Peaches death thread.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2019, 12:45:21 PM »
And shush, theres no glory to steal here in Peaches death thread.

True, there's no glory to steal anywhere.  But "death thread" is a hopelessly jejune conceit that places you in the "flamer" timeline sometime around 2009-10.  The discussion of caskur illustrates the utter myth of "net death" claims, and as it also happens nothing anyone has said in this thread negates a single point I made in the OP.

If I can recall that far back, people suffering "net death" either deleted their account or created an alt to carry on. 

Not only am I not going anywhere, I'll continue to use this account to post here.  And by "here" I mean just about anywhere in the forum I may deign to post.

The BGz has not had a mod in many weeks and it's been Bonesaw's bailiwick since Poofer poofed.  I presume Scounrel will have more time and energy to put into it, and I dare to hope he may liven it up.  But I doubt you'll be of any more use to him than you typically are to anyone else, classless wastrel that you are.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2019, 12:53:48 PM »
But I doubt you'll be of any more use to him than you typically are to anyone else, classless wastrel that you are.

Leave my fuckin lapdog alone.

He licks my sweaty feet when the toe jam gets too viscous.  :popcorn:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2019, 12:56:46 PM »
Leave my fuckin lapdog alone.

He licks my sweaty feet when the toe jam gets too viscous.  :popcorn:

I think there's a batcave nearby where you two can carry on undisturbed.  Ask j00.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2019, 01:06:55 PM »
I think there's a batcave nearby where you two can carry on undisturbed.  Ask j00.

Not any more.

I demanded the closure of Poofers glory holes along with a weekly stipend of cash and hard drugs before I agreed to mod this shit.  :popcorn:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2019, 01:43:47 PM »
Good move. 

j00dog will get around to it sometime after Lent.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2019, 01:45:43 PM »
Good move. 

j00dog will get around to it sometime after Lent.

Cunt said he was giving up choking on dick for Lent.

We'll see.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2019, 05:23:19 PM »
Dont cohab neither am I pumped for PI by low grade lkosers like you, why do you not get this? And shush, theres no glory to steal here in Peaches death thread.

Go screw you weak faggot cocksucker. Don't get pissed because you start shit and lose every fucking time. You're a cohab and if you cared you would have shut the fuck up about it years ago. Little ugly bitch. You posted this degenerate stuff, I'm supposed to forget? Dude, you dress up in Fur. FUR! There's a screw loose someplace in your bean! Deal or go away.

Fuckin' runt-

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2019, 09:00:50 AM »
Go screw you weak faggot cocksucker.

It's like Looney collects these fags everywhere he goes.

It'd make a change if one of them had something better to post than weak sauce "Youze Ghey Cos I Sez" bullshit.

You're a fuckin bendover Benzoid. With the usual no proof you stagger round drunkenly waving your rainbow flag and touting for trade.

Well the doors are closed to homos, closet or otherwise. No chance of a random anal examination here kid. Either straighten up or fuck right off.  :popcorn:

Fag.  :popcorn:

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2019, 10:15:13 AM »

True, there's no glory to steal anywhere.  But "death thread" is a hopelessly jejune conceit that places you in the "flamer" timeline sometime around 2009-10.  The discussion of caskur illustrates the utter myth of "net death" claims, and as it also happens nothing anyone has said in this thread negates a single point I made in the OP.

If I can recall that far back, people suffering "net death" either deleted their account or created an alt to carry on. 

Not only am I not going anywhere, I'll continue to use this account to post here.  And by "here" I mean just about anywhere in the forum I may deign to post.

The BGz has not had a mod in many weeks and it's been Bonesaw's bailiwick since Poofer poofed.  I presume Scounrel will have more time and energy to put into it, and I dare to hope he may liven it up.  But I doubt you'll be of any more use to him than you typically are to anyone else, classless wastrel that you are.

Stroppy bitch having a huffy fit. :read:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2019, 10:25:35 AM »
 :kleenex:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Treppenwitz

...and still, no refutation of the OP. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6