Author Topic: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame  (Read 3885 times)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Re: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2019, 01:19:51 PM »
:kleenex:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Treppenwitz

...and still, no refutation of the OP.

If you try to make me click a link to read a post again I'll fuck your shit up.

Post your words you terminal spastic.  :popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2019, 04:43:58 PM »
It's like Looney collects these fags everywhere he goes.

It'd make a change if one of them had something better to post than weak sauce "Youze Ghey Cos I Sez" bullshit.

You're a fuckin bendover Benzoid. With the usual no proof you stagger round drunkenly waving your rainbow flag and touting for trade.

Well the doors are closed to homos, closet or otherwise. No chance of a random anal examination here kid. Either straighten up or fuck right off.  :popcorn:

Fag.  :popcorn:

Only a matter time.

Didn't my brother Storm chase you off TRF for years? lol

Obviously you were lurking there, again for years, so you know what's coming already. Best you step back. You ain't funny, therefore you ain't shit. Hardly worth my time. And don't drop a long winded scroll bomb, I don't respond to them FYI.

BTW, still taking male friends of yours to gay bars? For the music??(lol, just to hear the music! the faggot well never runs dry, thank jesus)

These idiots are all the same-
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2019, 04:51:12 PM »
Stroppy bitch having a huffy fit. :read:

You've never had a huffy fit? Dude, you DISAPPEAR after a fit. Just like this scoundrel homo. Just like Weeper.
You Brits are soft-

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2019, 05:04:09 PM »
And don't drop a long winded scroll bomb, I don't respond to them FYI.

Translation:
"I have the attention span of a stunned squirrel and the cognitive firepower of a damp clump of lichen."

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2019, 05:19:54 PM »
Didn't my brother Storm chase you off TRF for years? lol

Chock fulla airclaim already Bendover

The side order cook took a beating from me every time I deigned to post toward him, which was infrequently as I avoid the company of pond scum whenever possible.

Now here you are squeaking your allegiance to the micro moron.

You should pick your friends more carefully. The homosexual traits are obviously catching

Obviously you were lurking there, again for years,

I'd say airclaim again but I do so hate to repeat myself. Let's just say you are factually incorrect and couldn't provide proof even if there were any.

I'm not a lost soul like you with a sociopathic need for the approval of my peers.

Why on earth would a rational human lurk in the shadows at a forum they'd already owned like pocket change?

And don't drop a long winded scroll bomb,

I don't need any long winded essay to throw a weak idiot like you in the trash, merely a few factual responses to your suckling cries.

BTW, still taking male friends of yours to gay bars?

Well if I drive and there happens to be another male in my company does that satisfy your claim?

You were molested as a child weren't you Susie? That fat Uncle's cock still renders your senses delete.

This isn't a place of confession you drone. Do I look like a fuckin priest? Go drop your fucked up soul on some fucker who gives a shit cos I'm just gonna use it to Brillo your insides leaving you feeling more hollow.

This is a forum for rounded individuals with lives, friends, jobs, family and a relevant wit.

You no longer fit in but do consider posting directly in the trash as that's where your flowing sewage will be finding itself.

You Brits are soft-

Scathing stuff. I'd reply but I leave the low hanging fruit for others.  :popcorn:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2019, 05:39:07 PM »
If you try to make me click a link to read a post again I'll fuck your shit up.

Post your words you terminal spastic.  :popcorn:

I'll remember that if I ever post any words at you. 
                      "too fukin lazy to click a link"

But this was for Furry and I didn't want to embarrass him by pointing out his faceplant in plain sight of everybody he's tryin to impress.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2019, 05:49:54 PM »
I'll remember that

I like obedience in a forum grunt.

You may yet have your uses. It's doubtful but we'll see I guess.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2019, 08:29:51 PM »
Translation:
"I have the attention span of a stunned squirrel and the cognitive firepower of a damp clump of lichen."

Oh, how crushing.

Go wash your hair, hippie. Dude looks like a caffeinated Jerry Garcia minus the beard but double the lice.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2019, 08:34:55 PM »
Chock fulla airclaim already Bendover

The side order cook took a beating from me every time I deigned to post toward him, which was infrequently as I avoid the company of pond scum whenever possible.

Now here you are squeaking your allegiance to the micro moron.

You should pick your friends more carefully. The homosexual traits are obviously catching

I'd say airclaim again but I do so hate to repeat myself. Let's just say you are factually incorrect and couldn't provide proof even if there were any.

I'm not a lost soul like you with a sociopathic need for the approval of my peers.

Why on earth would a rational human lurk in the shadows at a forum they'd already owned like pocket change?

I don't need any long winded essay to throw a weak idiot like you in the trash, merely a few factual responses to your suckling cries.

Well if I drive and there happens to be another male in my company does that satisfy your claim?

You were molested as a child weren't you Susie? That fat Uncle's cock still renders your senses delete.

This isn't a place of confession you drone. Do I look like a fuckin priest? Go drop your fucked up soul on some fucker who gives a shit cos I'm just gonna use it to Brillo your insides leaving you feeling more hollow.

This is a forum for rounded individuals with lives, friends, jobs, family and a relevant wit.

You no longer fit in but do consider posting directly in the trash as that's where your flowing sewage will be finding itself.

Scathing stuff. I'd reply but I leave the low hanging fruit for others.  :popcorn:

Told ya', keep it short.

You were a tombstone the three years I posted at TRF. FACT! Storm ran you off. FACT!

You took a DUDE to a gay Rave 'just for the music'. You said it, I says it's FACT!

'Nuff said-

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2019, 05:25:42 AM »
You were a tombstone the three years I posted at TRF.

So for the 10 years of TRF you avoided my posts for the 7 I was there and spent the remainder worshipping at some sort of monument the bottom feeders had erected to my majesty?

I'm fer sure there's a funny to be found there but I find it a little sad.

You must have the testicular fortitude of some simple life form kid.

7 years running and 3 years genuflecting.

That's some sort of record.

You took a DUDE to a gay Rave 'just for the music'. You said it, I says it's FACT!

Your comprehension skills are lacking son. You seem to have this 'Fact' word confused with something you understand the meaning of.

I've already popped a cork in your 'Fact' regarding Very Gaily Storm and I hate to repeat myself so I'll just destroy your latest bastardisation of English.

If fact. Because I'm feeling quite benevolent today I'm going to give you one small chance to redeem yourself.

So. Since you are sooo very proud of your cub scout badge in fact finding let's see if you can light a fire under it with a couple of sticks.

So here ya go kid. You're one and only chance with me ever.

Go and screen cap where I attended a 'Gay Rave'

Since you're so partial to producing these rock solid facts only the exact answer is acceptable.

What you say?

It's not there?

Oops.

You should have taken a little more time to read my posts when you held yourself prostrate to my effigy over those years.

You may have noticed that apart from being a bit of a nasty cunt I could also logic flame with people who would have used you like cheap luggage.

Monday's another losing day at Bendzover Buildings.  :popcorn:

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2019, 10:05:32 AM »
I'll remember that if I ever post any words at you. 
                      "too fukin lazy to click a link"

But this was for Furry and I didn't want to embarrass him by pointing out his faceplant in plain sight of everybody he's tryin to impress.

Listen you snivelling rectal blowback, I rule through fear not through needing to impress you perpetual catwalk Queen. If I need genuflections from a jumped up jerk who's heavy breathing can suck his butplug all the way up into his throat I give you a ring Tinkerbell.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2019, 11:09:48 AM »

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2019, 12:11:15 PM »
So for the 10 years of TRF you avoided my posts for the 7 I was there and spent the remainder worshipping at some sort of monument the bottom feeders had erected to my majesty?

I'm fer sure there's a funny to be found there but I find it a little sad.

You must have the testicular fortitude of some simple life form kid.

7 years running and 3 years genuflecting.

That's some sort of record.

I didn't post at TRF until 3 years ago. You had been run out by then. Instead of lurking you should have posted. Not my fault you got dealt by JS. You're in good company tho. Not the only butthurt around. Flame Truth is loaded with them. Perfect for you. Especially with your taste of music.

Your comprehension skills are lacking son. You seem to have this 'Fact' word confused with something you understand the meaning of.

I've already popped a cork in your 'Fact' regarding Very Gaily Storm and I hate to repeat myself so I'll just destroy your latest bastardisation of English.

If fact. Because I'm feeling quite benevolent today I'm going to give you one small chance to redeem yourself.

So. Since you are sooo very proud of your cub scout badge in fact finding let's see if you can light a fire under it with a couple of sticks.

So here ya go kid. You're one and only chance with me ever.

Go and screen cap where I attended a 'Gay Rave'

Since you're so partial to producing these rock solid facts only the exact answer is acceptable.

What you say?

It's not there?

Oops.

You should have taken a little more time to read my posts when you held yourself prostrate to my effigy over those years.

You may have noticed that apart from being a bit of a nasty cunt I could also logic flame with people who would have used you like cheap luggage.

Monday's another losing day at Bendzover Buildings.  :popcorn:

Gay bar, Gay Rave, same thing. You brought a dude with you. 'Nuff said.

I'm not breaking up your posts again. Self edit-

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2019, 01:31:27 PM »
Listen you snivelling rectal blowback, I rule through fear not through needing to impress you perpetual catwalk Queen. If I need genuflections from a jumped up jerk who's heavy breathing can suck his butplug all the way up into his throat I give you a ring Tinkerbell.
Fear?

On an internet forum?

how does one know exactly when to be afraid? Is there a certain placement of smileys? bold font? Italics? that sort of thing.

I'm trying to determine that "oh shit it's about to really pop off up in here" moment

thanks

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2019, 01:32:52 PM »

'Nuff said-

No way. That simply cannot be true.

Scoundrel? Say this isn't so?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2019, 01:58:12 PM »
Fear?

On an internet forum?

how does one know exactly when to be afraid? Is there a certain placement of smileys? bold font? Italics? that sort of thing.

I'm trying to determine that "oh shit it's about to really pop off up in here" moment

thanks

:crampe:

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2019, 02:52:11 PM »
Fear?

On an internet forum?

thanks

Well of course nobody ever gets run of a forum. :Doh2:

Maybe the term abject humiliation at the exposure of someone ignorance applies better? Well to you at least, we cant all be smart the world still needs refuse collectors sunshine.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2019, 05:11:17 PM »
Refuse collectors??   :crampe:

Since sentences are the main product here, even our refuse collectors have to be able to construct a sentence to sixth grade standards.

But there might be a job opening scrubbing flea's shitter. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2019, 05:58:50 PM »
the world still needs refuse collectors sunshine.

And toothpaste

Don't forget toothpaste.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2019, 11:00:39 PM »
Scoundrel:

Looney:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6