Author Topic: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame  (Read 3932 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Trying to flame with a decade-old PI exploit is so lame
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 04:12:14 PM »
She uses the "I'm bored" thing as a crutch and boy does she love to hobble about!
As for flaming prove she has standards- or even knows enough about flaming to formulate a standard- please.
She showed the briefest glimmer of potential but under the slightest pressure folded like your skivvies in boot camp.

She's more interesting (barely) than caskur but she's definitely not flamer material.

I'm not lamer material.  I've been online 10 + years and the same things are "flamed" no matter where I've been.  Low hanging fruit, race, sexuality, gender and political ideology.

Call me boring, lame, etc. I used to have fucks to give, I've run out.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 07:18:31 PM »
You're describing arguments, or people simply being assholes at each other.

Thank you for proving my point that you don't know enough about actual flaming to define a standard, much less have one.

Then I've been introduced to a lot of assholes. Interestingly, several of them identify as flamers.  Maybe a sub- category...asshole fLamers.

I've been waiting for the hilarity. There's been 0 since Emily's departure. I'm not responsible for the unfunny.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 10:17:11 PM »
It's the human condition, unfortunately.
As we approach peak idiocracy here in 'Murica meeting someone who isn't an asshole will become the exception, not the norm. Or wait: maybe we're already almost there? Now that I think on it anybody who has spent more than 5 minutes outside in the past decade has probably met at least nine assholes.

They're a dime a dozen, or would be if I was weird enough to pay for a set.

If they're as petty and vile as you say I'm pretty sure they wouldn't draw a line at telling an untruth or three.
Next time you see one of 'em relay that I named the boring fuckhead a total poseur.
Thanks.

Found your crutches again I see.
Shame. You really do look better without them.

If you say so.  :dontknow:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6