Register

Stomping Groundz

Author Topic: Pocahontas offers the peace pipe folks  (Read 401 times)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    32.6%
  • Interplanetary Ninja Assasin
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
Re: Pocahontas offers the peace pipe folks
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 09:39:33 AM »

I want someone in office who gives a shit about working Americans.

You mean someone who will provide them with record low unemployment and rising wages?

Gee I wonder where we can find somebody like that...

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 02:13:35 PM »

You mean someone who will provide them with record low unemployment and rising wages?

Rising wages?  LMFAO.  You are delusional.  Record low unemployment = more minimum wage jobs than ever before.
Working on finding something worthy

Online MacGuffin

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2019, 02:24:56 PM »

"Rising wages" are you guys still bragging about Paul Ryan's secretary wallowing in that $1.50 a week raise?
Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo

Offline Oak

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2019, 03:30:43 PM »
This is what concerns you

You have to admit it's strange and a huge lie.
Say hello to my little friend!!

Offline Bigdukesix

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2019, 04:22:13 PM »
You have to admit it's strange and a huge lie.

Yeah, it is

but in the scheme of things - the whole fucking place is full of hate - who gives a rats ass what she put on some form - I made up enuf bullshit on resumes to fucking fill a cow pasture - who don't

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2019, 04:46:13 PM »
Yeah, it is

but in the scheme of things - the whole fucking place is full of hate - who gives a rats ass what she put on some form - I made up enuf bullshit on resumes to fucking fill a cow pasture - who don't

I had a co-worker who was married to a Mexican guy.  She used his last name to apply for grants as a Latina.  Everyone bullshits at some time or other.  I also had a black co-worker who was from a privileged background, but boy, did she rake in those grants just for being black.  She didn't need them, but she sure took them.  Ultimately, often whites have no access to the same kind of funding minorities get.  So, yeah, some people fucking lie to get help and to get admissions when they aren't legacy kids. 

I want a leader who will do something for the people of this country.  I am sure Hillary lied a billion times in her life, AND she doesn't care about working Americans.  So, I'll take Warren.

Online MacGuffin

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 05:21:26 PM »
I had a co-worker who was married to a Mexican guy.  She used his last name to apply for grants as a Latina.  Everyone bullshits at some time or other.  I also had a black co-worker who was from a privileged background, but boy, did she rake in those grants just for being black.  She didn't need them, but she sure took them.  Ultimately, often whites have no access to the same kind of funding minorities get.  So, yeah, some people fucking lie to get help and to get admissions when they aren't legacy kids. 

I want a leader who will do something for the people of this country.  I am sure Hillary lied a billion times in her life, AND she doesn't care about working Americans.  So, I'll take Warren.

Exactly, it was a dumb thing to do on her part, but in the grand scheme of things, wgaf?   Trump lies all the time, and his base gulps it up.

Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo

Offline Oak

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 05:55:25 PM »

Exactly, it was a dumb thing to do on her part, but in the grand scheme of things, wgaf?   Trump lies all the time, and his base gulps it up.

And she calls him out for lying...all the time.  It's not okay for anyone to lie and take the place of someone who is from a traditionally disadvantaged group.

It's just not and we shouldn't justify it. It's disappointing to read the ends justify the means arguments.  :hmm:

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2019, 01:04:29 AM »

Yup.  There is not a politician in the lot who hasn't lied at some point to get where the are -- I'll bet my life on it.  Please, can we just elect someone who cares more about the country than his or her own bank accounts?

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    22.6%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • MAGA!
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2019, 02:25:56 AM »

I don't think you understand what has happened here.  Warren is done - this scandal is Hillary's emails x10.  It is all the press will talk about if she tries to mount a campaign. 

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2019, 03:42:07 PM »
That's pretty tragic.  The 900k Hillary took for speaking to banksters is far, far, far more egregious a sin than claiming Native ancestry (which Warren may actually have).  Any politican who is wheeling and dealing with the banksters is going to sell American workers down the river, guaranteed.  That should have received far more press than Hillary's emails.  And Trump's business dealings should be receiving more press than his moronic and nasty tweets.  This Native claim has very little to do with how Warren will serve the people.  Voters who think otherwise are sadly, once again, destined to vote against their best interests.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    22.6%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • MAGA!
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2019, 04:14:12 AM »
{alt}

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2019, 05:05:19 PM »
{alt}

And yet, if you make a list of all the really awful and dangerous lies Trump has told, this supposed lie of Warren's would pale, I mean PALE in comparison.

AND, if you make a list of Warren's policies, and read that list against Trump's policies, it would be very easy to see which candidate is best for Americans.

Yet, people will run to the polls and vote based on their reaction to this one BS issue.

Americans are dumb as fucking fuck -- and I mean Americans on both sides of the aisle.

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2019, 05:10:03 PM »
There is a family story that has been handed down for several generations now, and repeated by EVERYONE in our family, that we are direct descendants of a certain famous academic guy.  I have always believed it, my mother believed it, my grandfather believed it.  I have told many people this guy is my ancestor, because I had no reason to doubt this story.

Only in the last couple of months while doing a family tree on ancestry.com have I come to realize this may not be true.

When Warren believed the family story and used it in applications, there was no ancestry.com.  Why wouldn't she believe what she was told, just like I did?  This should not be a problem.  Only hateful, partisan hacks are making it one.

Offline Oak

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2019, 06:55:26 PM »
There is no excuse for a blonde blue-eyed individual to write down "American Indian" on anything to identify themselves. 

None.   Why can't we be honest in this society?

Tags: