Author Topic: So now the shutdown is over....follow the money, chumps  (Read 765 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
So now the shutdown is over....follow the money, chumps
« on: February 06, 2019, 02:55:32 PM »
Even though the Dept of the Interior was shut down for a month, lookit what all they somehow managed to do.  And ask yerself who picked up the tab.

https://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/shutdown-over-now-follow-money-interior-department-anwr-oil-gas-leasing?utm_source=messenger&utm_medium=broadcast&utm_campaign=sierramag

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: So now the shutdown is over....follow the money, chumps
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 05:35:10 PM »
Peaches, why does your Democrat party raise bloody murder even at the hint of a border wall for the US while at the same time supporting the decision to send billions of shekels to Israel every year for them to build walls, arm nukes, shoot Palestinian kids etc? It’s just a tad hypocritical when the funding for a wall is a drop in the ocean financially in comparison to other expenditure.

It's hardly "MY" Dem party, Scouse.  Buncha neoLibs, it's the GOP Lite with different value signaling but the same donors. 

And you don't need ME who's pulling the strings to send all that dough to the fascist, genocidal, apartheid State of Israel.  That's bigger than either party for sure.  The fuckers are bleeding us dry and we get nothing from it.

But the Dem stonewalling on The Wall is perfectly understandable.  Having shot themselves in the foot in 2016 and having endured 2 years of dry-fucking by the Trump-McConnell-Ryan junta, this is their first decent chance to jame a stick in the spokes.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 10:49:55 PM »
Sorry, who are you again?

Someone with three times your post count, for starters.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 11:08:24 PM »
You didn’t answer my question about Israel, Tinkerbell.
I assumed it was a rhetorical question, Moishe...since you took what I posted and made it into a question.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6