Author Topic: So now the shutdown is over....follow the money, chumps  (Read 713 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
So now the shutdown is over....follow the money, chumps
« on: February 06, 2019, 02:55:32 PM »
Even though the Dept of the Interior was shut down for a month, lookit what all they somehow managed to do.  And ask yerself who picked up the tab.

https://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/shutdown-over-now-follow-money-interior-department-anwr-oil-gas-leasing?utm_source=messenger&utm_medium=broadcast&utm_campaign=sierramag

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: So now the shutdown is over....follow the money, chumps
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 03:16:23 PM »
Peaches, why does your Democrat party raise bloody murder even at the hint of a border wall for the US while at the same time supporting the decision to send billions of shekels to Israel every year for them to build walls, arm nukes, shoot Palestinian kids etc? It’s just a tad hypocritical when the funding for a wall is a drop in the ocean financially in comparison to other expenditure.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 04:48:52 PM »
Even though the Dept of the Interior was shut down for a month, lookit what all they somehow managed to do.  And ask yerself who picked up the tab.

https://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/shutdown-over-now-follow-money-interior-department-anwr-oil-gas-leasing?utm_source=messenger&utm_medium=broadcast&utm_campaign=sierramag

It's ALWAYS about the corporate profiteering.  Trump has oil investments.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

MacGuffin

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 05:26:00 PM »
Peaches, why does your Democrat party raise bloody murder even at the hint of a border wall for the US while at the same time supporting the decision to send billions of shekels to Israel every year for them to build walls, arm nukes, shoot Palestinian kids etc? It’s just a tad hypocritical when the funding for a wall is a drop in the ocean financially in comparison to other expenditure.

The Democrats moved the Embassy to Jerusalem? I did not know that, I could have sworn Trump was bragging about that just last night.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 05:35:10 PM »

It's hardly "MY" Dem party, Scouse.  Buncha neoLibs, it's the GOP Lite with different value signaling but the same donors. 

And you don't need ME who's pulling the strings to send all that dough to the fascist, genocidal, apartheid State of Israel.  That's bigger than either party for sure.  The fuckers are bleeding us dry and we get nothing from it.

But the Dem stonewalling on The Wall is perfectly understandable.  Having shot themselves in the foot in 2016 and having endured 2 years of dry-fucking by the Trump-McConnell-Ryan junta, this is their first decent chance to jame a stick in the spokes.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 09:57:06 PM »
The Democrats moved the Embassy to Jerusalem? I did not know that, I could have sworn Trump was bragging about that just last night.

No you’re correct, Trump did do that. He’s a cuck for Israhell and the Zionist agenda, just like the Democrats seem to be.

The International Jews control both sides you see, heads you lose, tails you lose, it’s a rigged game...

Trump was the ‘right wing’ wildcard thrown into the mix, most likely with the intention of fooling the slowly-awakening electorate into believing that democracy is still in fact a reality, when in fact it’s nothing more than a thinly veiled facade of lies, corruption and treachery.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 10:05:37 PM »
It's hardly "MY" Dem party, Scouse.  Buncha neoLibs, it's the GOP Lite with different value signaling but the same donors. 

And you don't need ME who's pulling the strings to send all that dough to the fascist, genocidal, apartheid State of Israel.  That's bigger than either party for sure.  The fuckers are bleeding us dry and we get nothing from it.

But the Dem stonewalling on The Wall is perfectly understandable.  Having shot themselves in the foot in 2016 and having endured 2 years of dry-fucking by the Trump-McConnell-Ryan junta, this is their first decent chance to jame a stick in the spokes.

So you would happily drink to the fall of the Zionist supremacist outpost in the Middle East?

The US would be billions of $$$ a year better off without that achilles heal latched onto it, as would numerous other white nations which have succumbed to the Jewish lies and poison.

MacGuffin

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 10:11:35 PM »
No you’re correct, Trump did do that. He’s a cuck for Israhell and the Zionist agenda, just like the Democrats seem to be.

The International Jews control both sides you see, heads you lose, tails you lose, it’s a rigged game...

Trump was the ‘right wing’ wildcard thrown into the mix, most likely with the intention of fooling the slowly-awakening electorate into believing that democracy is still in fact a reality, when in fact it’s nothing more than a thinly veiled facade of lies, corruption and treachery.

So besides using it as a trope on tiny shitpost forums, what are you doing about it?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 10:23:05 PM »

So besides using it as a trope on tiny shitpost forums, what are you doing about it?

Stock piling in anticipation of the RAHOWA and imminent announcement of the Fourth Reich.

You?

MacGuffin

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2019, 10:28:49 PM »
Stock piling in anticipation of the RAHOWA and imminent announcement of the Fourth Reich.

You?
Learn to work the saxophone
I play just what I feel
Drink Scotch whiskey all night long
And die behind the wheel
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 10:29:37 PM »

You?

:crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 03:29:35 PM »
There’s an oven with your name on it Oak, just give me a shout when you’re ready to be cleansed.  :thumbup2:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 03:44:53 PM »
There’s an oven with your name on it Oak, just give me a shout when you’re ready to be cleansed.  :thumbup2:

Oooooh.  You're so edgy.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 04:23:42 PM »

I'm not afraid of your Easy-Bake oven dude.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2019, 05:06:38 PM »
Oooooh.  You're so edgy.

Sorry, who are you again?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2019, 06:05:22 PM »

Who are you, Mr I'm Gonna Shake Up This Message Board With My Sorry Old Troll?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

MacGuffin

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 09:16:01 PM »
Who are you, Mr I'm Gonna Shake Up This Message Board With My Sorry Old Troll?

IKR? Imagine thinking that presenting as some kind of a racist skinhead loon is ironic or hip or edgy.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 10:49:55 PM »

Someone with three times your post count, for starters.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 10:55:21 PM »
Oooh looks like I’m getting flamed by ANTIFA’s best and brightest...

Do I get aroused now or later?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2019, 10:57:30 PM »
Someone with three times your post count, for starters.

You didn’t answer my question about Israel, Tinkerbell.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6