Author Topic: I heard there was gonna be new, fresh content here at the BGz  (Read 720 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
I heard there was gonna be new, fresh content here at the BGz
« on: February 06, 2019, 05:23:14 PM »
...but all I'm seeing is prewrites, air claims and fag laming.

Somebody needs to do better. 

Hellz, if all we wanted in a flame board mod was an alligator mouf and a hummingbird ass, we coulda hired caskur on the cheap.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: I heard there was gonna be new, fresh content here at the BGz
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 07:05:07 PM »
And I won't be moving chit chat posts from other sections, pinning them for a month and claiming new content,

First, I don't think you can produce any claim by me regarding content I've produced anywhere on this forum. 

Second, and more importantly, I don't think you understand what my job is here as defined by Iron Monkey.  A little research in the mod lounge might be helpful to you, and maybe prevent your anus from prolapsing next time I move shit from the general section down here to BGz.  Part of your job will be to decide whether it stays, or goes to Fox.   

And not to dissect your post, but a further point or two.

the Reddit RoastMe
...was checked out months ago by the then-current denizens and found unworthy of a group effort.  So don't get all Christopher Columbus on us.  It's free to use, but if you hope to marshal a group effort it'll take some salesmanship.

Trolling new sites isn't my forte
No worries, group raids are kinda 2006 anyway.  There are people here who like that sort of thing, but they mostly keep their own counsel unless they need help or wanna show off a trophy or two. 

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: I heard there was gonna be new, fresh content here at the BGz
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 10:52:02 PM »
You have a job here?

Are you sure?

Yes, but I'm not working nearly as hard as you are.   :crazy:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6