Register

Stomping Groundz

Author Topic: I remember when liberals threatened to leave the US if Trump won LOL  (Read 173 times)

Offline FatBasted

They were supposed to leave in droves. As if they thought we were gonna say "No No No, dear God please stay!!!" LOL. What happened? I haven't heard of anyone leaving, not one. :laughinatu:
It don't suprise me tho with their mentality- If I can't have it my way neither can you!!! Bunch of fucking pussies would rather destroy my beloved country before keeping a promise  :crampe: Ain't gonna happen on my watch.

And all the while I'm like...
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win -Sun Tzu

Offline Oak

Re: I remember when liberals threatened to leave the US if Trump won LOL
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 06:51:53 PM »
They were supposed to leave in droves. As if they thought we were gonna say "No No No, dear God please stay!!!" LOL. What happened? I haven't heard of anyone leaving, not one. :laughinatu:
It don't suprise me tho with their mentality- If I can't have it my way neither can you!!! Bunch of fucking pussies would rather destroy my beloved country before keeping a promise  :crampe: Ain't gonna happen on my watch.

And all the while I'm like...

Anyone of us that you actually know here online say that?  If not, you're just howling at the moon.

I know I never said I'd leave. Not for that orange bunghole. The Dump from Queens can go fuck himself!
Say hello to my little friend!!

Online Aryan Pride 14/88

• Activity:
    16.2%
    • Show only replies by Aryan Pride 14/88
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 09:40:33 PM »
Loads of Limousine libturds said this, yet they still infest the US with their cancerous anti-white crap.

How odd, it’s almost as if they’re full of shit or something?
Jews within a host nation endeavor to control the media outlets, legitimize their special interest groups, and take positions of power and influence in all aspects of society.  Using the resulting influence, they redirect the host nation's assets to aid Israel and enrich themselves.

Offline Oak

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 09:48:11 PM »
Loads of Limousine libturds said this, yet they still infest the US with their cancerous anti-white crap.

How odd, it’s almost as if they’re full of shit or something?

Still waiting to see which "libturds" here said it.  Otherwise, who freakin' cares?

Offline FatBasted

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 09:55:43 PM »
Still waiting to see which "libturds" here said it.  Otherwise, who freakin' cares?
All of them, including you. Certain areas of the country need to be nuked. I call it "Addition by Subtraction". Liberals serve my beloved country no purpose. Detriments
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win -Sun Tzu

Offline Oak

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 09:57:34 PM »
All of them, including you. Certain areas of the country need to be nuked. I call it "Addition by Subtraction". Liberals serve my beloved country no purpose. Detriments

You need to stop eating that dollar store shit.  That rubber, wood and resin you're eating is making you delusional.

:biglaugha:

Online MacGuffin

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 10:13:36 PM »

TRDR,

Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 01:00:10 AM »

If we divided this country in two, red states in one nation, blue states in the other, you would have all of the poorest, least educated, least economically advanced states in the country.  California has the 6th largest economy in the WORLD, and your red state country would be up a damn creek without it.  Don't be delusional.
Working on finding something worthy

Online MacGuffin

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 12:14:55 PM »

I moar Patriot than yuo are!
Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    22.6%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • MAGA!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 01:01:41 PM »
GTFO MY COUNTRY LIBS.

Offline FatBasted

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 01:10:20 PM »
GTFO MY COUNTRY LIBS.
My sentiments exactly. These pink haired neckbeards don't have a clue. And they defo ain't fighters. If it came down to brass tacks in a civil war it would be a clean sweep.

Offline FatBasted

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »
If we divided this country in two, red states in one nation, blue states in the other, you would have all of the poorest, least educated, least economically advanced states in the country.  California has the 6th largest economy in the WORLD, and your red state country would be up a damn creek without it.  Don't be delusional.
My red state GNP is waaaaaay more than yours. Your state produces garbage movies. My state produces cars, machinery, agriculture equipment, not to mention agriculture itself, etc. Your state produces movies and queers.

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 03:46:29 PM »
GTFO MY COUNTRY LIBS.

You want me to leave Turkey?  Okay.

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 03:47:17 PM »
My red state GNP is waaaaaay more than yours. Your state produces garbage movies. My state produces cars, machinery, agriculture equipment, not to mention agriculture itself, etc. Your state produces movies and queers.

So, you think California has the sixth largest economy in the WORLD because of movies?   :crampe:

Offline LotusBud

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2019, 03:57:45 PM »

BTW, California has by far the largest GDP of any state in the nation.  Texas is a distant second.  Using the GNP to tout your state's great economy is a way of bragging about the great job of outsourcing your state is doing.   :thumbup2:

Tags: