Author Topic: I remember when liberals threatened to leave the US if Trump won LOL  (Read 816 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
All of them, including you. Certain areas of the country need to be nuked. I call it "Addition by Subtraction". Liberals serve my beloved country no purpose. Detriments

If we divided this country in two, red states in one nation, blue states in the other, you would have all of the poorest, least educated, least economically advanced states in the country.  California has the 6th largest economy in the WORLD, and your red state country would be up a damn creek without it.  Don't be delusional.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: I remember when liberals threatened to leave the US if Trump won LOL
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 03:46:29 PM »
GTFO MY COUNTRY LIBS.

You want me to leave Turkey?  Okay.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 03:47:17 PM »
My red state GNP is waaaaaay more than yours. Your state produces garbage movies. My state produces cars, machinery, agriculture equipment, not to mention agriculture itself, etc. Your state produces movies and queers.

So, you think California has the sixth largest economy in the WORLD because of movies?   :crampe:
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 03:57:45 PM »
My red state GNP is waaaaaay more than yours. Your state produces garbage movies. My state produces cars, machinery, agriculture equipment, not to mention agriculture itself, etc. Your state produces movies and queers.

BTW, California has by far the largest GDP of any state in the nation.  Texas is a distant second.  Using the GNP to tout your state's great economy is a way of bragging about the great job of outsourcing your state is doing.   :thumbup2:
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6