Author Topic: I remember when liberals threatened to leave the US if Trump won LOL  (Read 776 times)

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
They were supposed to leave in droves. As if they thought we were gonna say "No No No, dear God please stay!!!" LOL. What happened? I haven't heard of anyone leaving, not one. :laughinatu:
It don't suprise me tho with their mentality- If I can't have it my way neither can you!!! Bunch of fucking pussies would rather destroy my beloved country before keeping a promise  :crampe: Ain't gonna happen on my watch.

And all the while I'm like...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: I remember when liberals threatened to leave the US if Trump won LOL
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 06:51:53 PM »
They were supposed to leave in droves. As if they thought we were gonna say "No No No, dear God please stay!!!" LOL. What happened? I haven't heard of anyone leaving, not one. :laughinatu:
It don't suprise me tho with their mentality- If I can't have it my way neither can you!!! Bunch of fucking pussies would rather destroy my beloved country before keeping a promise  :crampe: Ain't gonna happen on my watch.

And all the while I'm like...

Anyone of us that you actually know here online say that?  If not, you're just howling at the moon.

I know I never said I'd leave. Not for that orange bunghole. The Dump from Queens can go fuck himself!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 09:40:33 PM »
Loads of Limousine libturds said this, yet they still infest the US with their cancerous anti-white crap.

How odd, it’s almost as if they’re full of shit or something?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 09:48:11 PM »
Loads of Limousine libturds said this, yet they still infest the US with their cancerous anti-white crap.

How odd, it’s almost as if they’re full of shit or something?

Still waiting to see which "libturds" here said it.  Otherwise, who freakin' cares?

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 09:55:43 PM »
Still waiting to see which "libturds" here said it.  Otherwise, who freakin' cares?
All of them, including you. Certain areas of the country need to be nuked. I call it "Addition by Subtraction". Liberals serve my beloved country no purpose. Detriments
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 09:57:34 PM »
All of them, including you. Certain areas of the country need to be nuked. I call it "Addition by Subtraction". Liberals serve my beloved country no purpose. Detriments

You need to stop eating that dollar store shit.  That rubber, wood and resin you're eating is making you delusional.

:biglaugha:

MacGuffin

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 10:13:36 PM »

TRDR,

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 01:00:10 AM »

If we divided this country in two, red states in one nation, blue states in the other, you would have all of the poorest, least educated, least economically advanced states in the country.  California has the 6th largest economy in the WORLD, and your red state country would be up a damn creek without it.  Don't be delusional.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

MacGuffin

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 12:14:55 PM »

I moar Patriot than yuo are!

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 01:01:41 PM »
GTFO MY COUNTRY LIBS.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 01:10:20 PM »
GTFO MY COUNTRY LIBS.
My sentiments exactly. These pink haired neckbeards don't have a clue. And they defo ain't fighters. If it came down to brass tacks in a civil war it would be a clean sweep.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »
If we divided this country in two, red states in one nation, blue states in the other, you would have all of the poorest, least educated, least economically advanced states in the country.  California has the 6th largest economy in the WORLD, and your red state country would be up a damn creek without it.  Don't be delusional.
My red state GNP is waaaaaay more than yours. Your state produces garbage movies. My state produces cars, machinery, agriculture equipment, not to mention agriculture itself, etc. Your state produces movies and queers.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 03:46:29 PM »
GTFO MY COUNTRY LIBS.

You want me to leave Turkey?  Okay.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 03:47:17 PM »
My red state GNP is waaaaaay more than yours. Your state produces garbage movies. My state produces cars, machinery, agriculture equipment, not to mention agriculture itself, etc. Your state produces movies and queers.

So, you think California has the sixth largest economy in the WORLD because of movies?   :crampe:
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2019, 03:57:45 PM »

BTW, California has by far the largest GDP of any state in the nation.  Texas is a distant second.  Using the GNP to tout your state's great economy is a way of bragging about the great job of outsourcing your state is doing.   :thumbup2:
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2019, 04:16:51 PM »

You forgot Disneyland!

And Apple, Google, Facebook, Ebay...

Oh, and SpaceX, Tesla

Oh, and Lockheed Martin, Northrup and other defense contractors...

Oopsie, major wine industry

And of course our own agric industry in addition to wine

And a major international tourist destination.

We really are the Golden State.

MacGuffin

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 09:41:36 PM »

The Survey says.....BRRRT, YOu're wrong again, Gunga Din.

State and country data
Rank   State   GDP (in millions $USD)
1   California   2,935,332
2   Texas   1,755,634
3   New York   1,675,685
4   Florida   1,029,154

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2019, 04:19:54 PM »
The Survey says.....BRRRT, YOu're wrong again, Gunga Din.

State and country data
Rank   State   GDP (in millions $USD)
1   California   2,935,332
2   Texas   1,755,634
3   New York   1,675,685
4   Florida   1,029,154
And the first ones to scream for federal assistance when a disaster hits. If Cali ever successfully secedes from the union they gonna be fucked lol. I didn't feel sorry for anyone there when it was burning down.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2019, 04:22:48 PM »
And the first ones to scream for federal assistance when a disaster hits. If Cali ever successfully secedes from the union they gonna be fucked lol. I didn't feel sorry for anyone there when it was burning down.

The people most devastated by the fires were in Trump country. 

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2019, 04:27:02 PM »
The people most devastated by the fires were in Trump country.
Big deal, I didn't feel sorry for them either. If your gonna live in fagville you gotta take the good with the bad.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6