Author Topic: Red Thanks to Liberal Judge’s Release of Repeat Sex Offender, Man Allegedly Rapes 3 Children in 1 Week  (Read 454 times)

RedState

Thanks to Liberal Judge’s Release of Repeat Sex Offender, Man Allegedly Rapes 3 Children in 1 Week

[html]

Every now and then, a story seems to slip by. This occurred a week ago, but you may not have heard the news. Last night, Donald Trump wowed many in the nation with the 96th State of the Union address. He championed liberty; but how can Americans live free, when much of the judicial system has taken up the left-wing mantle of soft-on-crime | Read More »

The post Thanks to Liberal Judge’s Release of Repeat Sex Offender, Man Allegedly Rapes 3 Children in 1 Week appeared first on RedState.

[/img]">[/img]" alt="" width="600" height="338" />

Every now and then, a story seems to slip by. This occurred a week ago, but you may not have heard the news.

Last night, Donald Trump wowed many in the nation with the 96th State of the Union address. He championed liberty; but how can Americans live free, when much of the judicial system has taken up the left-wing mantle of soft-on-crime endangerment?

Case in point: the tale of Raymond Hernandez.

The New Mexican is accused of raping three children over the course of a week.

Hernandez was first taken into custody on January 15th after allegedly raping his girlfriend’s 13-year-old daughter and beating her friend; Judge Ernest Ortega let him out on bail. Fast-forward to arrest #2, this time for molesting a 19th-month-old toddler who lived in the same house as the first victim. Ortega released him again.

In neither case did prosecutors ask a magistrate judge to hold the accused.

Just days after posting bail for the second time, he purportedly raped a 5-year-old who lived next door.

After a statewide manhunt, the 29-year-old was captured in Colorado.

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN ONE WEEK.

As reported by Fox News:

“I’m speechless, he needs to pay and I hope the judge puts him behind bars and keeps him there,” neighbor Gloria Lucero told KOB4 TV.

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe told local media that he suspects Hernandez has even more victims that are unknown to authorities.

Finally (courtesy of ABC7):

The suspect could now may remain in jail until trial.

Raymond Hernandez is scheduled Wednesday to appear before a state district judge as prosecutor seeks to have him held without bail.

Our criminal justice system jumped the shark long ago. We need reform, and not just at the federal level. Furthermore, as for releasing those in custody, judges should consider as part of their charge the protection of society as well as the interpretation of law.

Lastly, children must be better protected from those meaning to do them harm. Some on the Left– as of late — seem far from on board, as they endorse the murder of infants (here, here, here, here).

Unless the culture can agree to protect the most innocent among us, hope is grim for — in the words of the 2nd Amendment — “the security of a free state.” Until then, the right to bear arms may be the only thing between you and those like Raymond Hernandez. But in cases such as his, a firearm ought to be outdone by a different arm, one they used to say you can’t outrun: the long arm of the law.

-Alex

Relevant RedState links in this article: here, here, here, here.

See 3 more pieces from me: the Women’s movement gets flushed, masculinity gets toxic, and the woke get F’d.

Find all my RedState work here.

And please follow Alex Parker on Twitter and Facebook.

Thank you for reading! Please sound off in the Comments section below. For iPhone instructions, see the bottom of this page.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
Unbelievable...the sickness of the left...we need to replace all these judges with MAGAmen.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
It's an odd story.  The guy has no law degree and presumably has never sat for the bar exam.

He was appointed to the county judge's seat in 2006 but is popular and has been re-elected 3 times.

New Mexico....odd politics there.

http://taostyle.net/2018/04/judge-ortega-and-the-blue-donkey/

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Back in the good old days a rope, a tree and a fidgety horse took care of guys like this real quick.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
It's an odd story.  The guy has no law degree and presumably has never sat for the bar exam.

He was appointed to the county judge's seat in 2006 but is popular and has been re-elected 3 times.

New Mexico....odd politics there.

http://taostyle.net/2018/04/judge-ortega-and-the-blue-donkey/

As I said before, I do not think one's liberal beliefs have jackshit to do with letting pedophiles go.  I am a far left liberal, and if I were a judge I would give pedophiles the maximum possible sentence and then try to find a way to increase it.  I think only pedophiles and deeply immoral people let pedophiles go.  Pedos and immoral assholes come at all points on the political spectrum.  I really don't think much of people who are too partisan to admit this simple fact.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
They make a pill now that cures pedophilia.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
If one of my children had been abused, I probably would have advocated for that remedy.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
I am a far left liberal

Jesus H, it’s not often you hear people admit to that.

So where did your indoctrination take place? I presume you attended college or university at some point?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Phester0boyle
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +559 / -36

Yes it comes in 45 caliber.
Chuck you...….Shummer

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Yes it comes in 45 caliber.

Most fascists, though, prefer the 9 mm size for historical reasons.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Most fascists, though, prefer the 9 mm size for historical reasons.
Ammo is cheaper that's for sure.
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
If one of my children had been abused, I probably would have advocated for that remedy.

Every abused child is somebody's child.  It is perhaps the only crime for which there is absolutely no mitigating circumstance imaginable.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Every abused child is somebody's child.  It is perhaps the only crime for which there is absolutely no mitigating circumstance imaginable.

Yes, dear. I understand that.  And, I expressed my opinions about pedophilia earlier.  No tolerance.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6