Register

Stomping Groundz

Author Topic: So howz Mel?  (Read 2784 times)

Offline The Baddest Bitch

• The Trap Selena
  • Activity:
    52.2%
  • SICKO Mode
    • Show only replies by The Baddest Bitch
Re: So howz Mel?
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2019, 10:11:03 AM »
There's secret cliquey boards here too. Whatchya gotta say about that?

Uhh no there isn’t. This isn’t FT
I don't care who you are but if somebody tries to "HITCHHIKE"  to see you,  that dipshit's been trolled.

Online Blurt

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2019, 01:29:25 PM »
Mel, you know I like you, man, but this "Forum Clique Conspiracy" of yours keeps bending you sideways wherever you go.

Time to face the rockabilly groove and simply admit that you're primo social outcast material.

You march to the beat of your own cow bell.

Nothing wrong with that.

And, yes, that's me posting as a guest on Blue's forum. I registered there years ago, forgot my password, and can't be arsed to ask Blue for it again.

Frankly, the only reason I visit that forum is that I miss Renee's zippy wit.
"Follow Your Bliss!"

Offline The Scoundrel

• Mods
  • Activity:
    48.6%
  • The Faith Healer
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2019, 05:05:55 PM »
Flea invited me to a secret board here but it turned out to be videos of prolapse sex.

I couldn't keep my dinner down.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2019, 11:01:17 PM »
videos of prolapse sex.

You're a sick fuck, huh?

• The Trap Selena
  • Activity:
    52.2%
  • SICKO Mode
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2019, 11:36:05 PM »
You're a sick fuck, huh?

I didn’t bother to google that
I don't care who you are but if somebody tries to "HITCHHIKE"  to see you,  that dipshit's been trolled.

Offline Joe

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2019, 01:54:37 AM »
Mel, you know I like you, man, but this "Forum Clique Conspiracy" of yours keeps bending you sideways wherever you go.

Time to face the rockabilly groove and simply admit that you're primo social outcast material.

You march to the beat of your own cow bell.

Nothing wrong with that.

And, yes, that's me posting as a guest on Blue's forum. I registered there years ago, forgot my password, and can't be arsed to ask Blue for it again.

Frankly, the only reason I visit that forum is that I miss Renee's zippy wit.

....and yer one of the Clique over at the Blue Cashew, Blurt.

Basically you go wherever you can find others to sympathize with your plight & who will approve of your lifestyle choices. And if they don’t then as far as your concerned they become public Enemy #1 and you encourage the rest of the clique to devour ‘em. You’re the biggest suck hole i’ve ever encountered on these forums. Soon being the other one too.

Mel is about the only poster who managed to make those forums remotely interesting. Otherwise they’re incredibly boring most of the time. They don’t like him because he knows their weaknesses & how to get under their skin. So it ruins their self aggrandizing puffy image they have of themselves. So he bursts their bubble and yours too. Sorry Blurt but not everyone agrees with you in this world. Thats just the way it is.

And that Blue Cashew oighta be called the ‘Blue Yarn’ cuz it’s starting to cater to stuffy over the hill senior citizens propping up their granny glasses while they do their knitting.

Online Blurt

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2019, 03:24:12 AM »
Basically you go wherever you can find others to sympathize with your plight...
My plight?

Let me tell you what my plight is, you illiterate spaz. It's having to slog through your mindless shitposting to get at the good stuff written by people who can tell the difference between a twat and a hollowed out cuke.

You infect every forum you visit with your particular brand of "Look, Ma! No brains!" sub-par tripe. And the worst part is, you actually think you're clever. You think your nincompoopery endears you to the masses. I have news for you, you goddamn fuckless fruitcake: this isn't the Academy Awards, and, your comical nunnishness aside, you ain't no Sally Field. You can't deny the fact that people don't like you, they really don't like you.

So. Do us all a favour, Joe: take that male sex doll you keep hidden under your bed, away from the prying eyes of your latest teenage conquest, deflate it, scrunch it up into a crinkly latex ball and shove it way up into your ass. Dick first. We all know you have room in there, you goatse motherfucker; you keep referring to your "'O' Well."

You irredeemable bucket of slime.
"Follow Your Bliss!"

Offline Frederica

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2019, 04:17:58 AM »

Uhh no there isn’t. This isn’t FT

You deleted it?

Offline BEnzo

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2019, 10:21:19 AM »

I didn’t bother to google that

Put it this way. A psychologist would say two things about this guy. Either he's intentionally being leading about himself falsely for some reason, or he's subconsciously telling us about himself truthfully. Either way, letting everybody believe he's had his asshole fall out getting banged at a gay rave FACTually or otherwise, in my view, isn't a good thing.

Not at all.

Online Blurt

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2019, 10:58:54 AM »
But, Benzo... the music...

:popcorn:
"Follow Your Bliss!"

• The Trap Selena
  • Activity:
    52.2%
  • SICKO Mode
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2019, 11:23:16 AM »
You deleted it?

We have an admin board and coven, which hasn’t been used in months.

There is no secret reg type forum like the one Mel described

• The Trap Selena
  • Activity:
    52.2%
  • SICKO Mode
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2019, 11:23:57 AM »
Put it this way. A psychologist would say two things about this guy. Either he's intentionally being leading about himself falsely for some reason, or he's subconsciously telling us about himself truthfully. Either way, letting everybody believe he's had his asshole fall out getting banged at a gay rave FACTually or otherwise, in my view, isn't a good thing.

Not at all.

:blowkiss:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Mods
  • Activity:
    48.6%
  • The Faith Healer
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2019, 03:42:34 PM »
at a gay rave

Dude.You're far too easy.

Keep posting proven misquotes  and I'll carry on ramming them down you're throat.

Put it this way. A psychologist would say two things about this guy. Either he's intentionally being leading about himself falsely for some reason,

You wouldn't recognise a flame if your tightey whiteys were engulfed you moronic twat.

Try posting something worth reading you waste of fuckin bandwidth.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2019, 10:09:00 PM »
Dude.You're far too easy.

Keep posting proven misquotes  and I'll carry on ramming them down you're throat.

You wouldn't recognise a flame if your tightey whiteys were engulfed you moronic twat.

Try posting something worth reading you waste of fuckin bandwidth.  :popcorn:

Not good at all, dude. Nope.

I noticed you jumped right on board that worm thing in the shoutbox. Described it and everything.
Sick, yo

Offline Frederica

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2019, 02:02:12 AM »

We have an admin board and coven, which hasn’t been used in months.

There is no secret reg type forum like the one Mel described

I heard there's regular members there

Tags: