Author Topic: So howz Mel?  (Read 5725 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
So howz Mel?
« on: February 09, 2019, 01:21:11 AM »
 The Blue Cashew & memebee havent been the same without him.

He was a  bit like McMurphy fron One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

I guess he was a bit too much for the Nurse Rachids ta handle

He had ra be put diwn somehow

Oh well!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 07:31:39 AM by Joe »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
Re: So howz Mel?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 03:40:51 AM »
Whos Mel?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 05:30:42 AM »
Where is he? Not seen him around for ages.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 09:39:12 AM »
He's alive and his keyboard still works.  Some different nurses have been babysitting him on an obscure forum somewhere.  More, I cannot say.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 10:20:25 AM »

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 10:34:03 AM »
He's alive and his keyboard still works.  Some different nurses have been babysitting him on an obscure forum somewhere.  More, I cannot say.

Looks like the submarine miniturised in 'Fantastic Voyage'   :popcorn:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Mel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »
Whos Mel?
I like your sig!    :biggrin:

One of the last discussions I was in at the Chank forum before they shitcanned me and locked the dump down, was with Casket regarding her yeast infections!  She claimed drinking beer causes it (so she avoids beer for this reason), and I claimed that this was impossible, suggesting that she visit a Doctor instead...  The yeast in beer isn't even the same type as one would find in her smelly vagina!   :biggrin:

Of course, then she went on pretending to be an expert on subjects that she knows absolutely nothing about, for which I then had to declare publicly that her IQ was most likely somewhere in between the common chimp and Australian Abo...

And then that was it!  BAM!  Posts wiped, handle banned, and forum put on lockdown!  I haven't posted there since!    :biggrin:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2019, 08:27:36 PM »
I guess he was a bit too much for the Nurse Rachids ta handle
He had ra be put diwn somehow
Oh well!
It's terrible!  The Admins hate me!    :biggrin:

I don't think I'll be posting on either of those two forums ever again!  I'm just too passionate, especially when I'm well into a 12 pack of beer!

It's too bad, because there are some posters there that I do like, and still have some things left to say, but I am silenced by force!   :biggrin:

I still read the forums though, for the occasional laughs... 

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 08:35:53 PM »

One of the last discussions I was in at the Chank forum before they shitcanned me and locked the dump down, was with Casket regarding her yeast infections!  She claimed drinking beer causes it (so she avoids beer for this reason), and I claimed that this was impossible, suggesting that she visit a Doctor instead...  The yeast in beer isn't even the same type as one would find in her smelly vagina!   :biggrin:

Of course, then she went on pretending to be an expert on subjects that she knows absolutely nothing about, for which I then had to declare publicly that her IQ was most likely somewhere in between the common chimp and Australian Abo...

And then that was it!  BAM!  Posts wiped, handle banned, and forum put on lockdown!  I haven't posted there since!    :biggrin:

:crampe:

Did you see them follow me to VF and claim they don’t race lame me ?

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 08:37:40 PM »
Where is he? Not seen him around for ages.
I'm always around, but those forums cannot tolerate my wisdom and passion!    :bounce2:

I'd love to join the odd convo, but I can't!  They've even made it difficult for me to proxy up and sneak in ever since I managed to breach security, register, and post as Bricktop (Rotwang/Leopardsocks).  That made them very angry.

There was a time when that forum was a fun place to clown around in, but more than ever the 'powers that be' there have seemingly taken the direction of coddling their 'E-Friends' over providing a fair and unbiased platform to post in.

Times have changed, and I guess I simply wasn't able to keep up with their 'new vision'...

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 08:38:31 PM »
Of course, then she went on pretending to be an expert on subjects that she knows absolutely nothing about,

Yep, that’s caskur alright.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2019, 08:43:00 PM »
Did you see them follow me to VF and claim they don’t race lame me ?
Yup.  There were multiple paged threads there doing just that, and then they claim no such thing exists.

Remember though, that those two forums share a connection...  The owners are friends, and some of the 'chosen ones' are friends too behind the scenes.  This means that 'their' words will be taken as gospel, and mere posters like you or I will automatically be deemed 'liars'. 

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2019, 08:48:22 PM »
Yep, that’s caskur alright.
I wondered at first if she was just playing dumb on purpose, because that would explain things...   However, I then came to the conclusion that she's really just that dumb!   

Don't get me wrong...  I don't dislike her...  It's just that she's pretty dumb, and unfortunately doesn't realize it!    :biggrin:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2019, 09:17:38 PM »
Yup.  There were multiple paged threads there doing just that, and then they claim no such thing exists.

Remember though, that those two forums share a connection...  The owners are friends, and some of the 'chosen ones' are friends too behind the scenes.  This means that 'their' words will be taken as gospel, and mere posters like you or I will automatically be deemed 'liars'.

I let CC have it too. She’s annoying as fuck

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2019, 09:26:45 PM »
I let CC have it too. She’s annoying as fuck
She can get a bit repetitive too at times, and go on and on about posters and things that she doesn't like.  Problem is, in the forum world there she is viewed as a 'valuable asset'...  One of the 'clique'.

Here's a classic example of CC's Modus Operandi...  Whined that I should be banned, and eventually I was banned.  So, I moved on to another obscure (but somewhat related) forum, and low and behold who starts posting there talking trash to me?  CC...  I told her to take her game and fuck off.  Go back to the board where you whined about my presence instead of following me there.  I think she got the hint.

Evs tried that there too (since she's still the Admin)...  She couldn't stop herself either from getting one last jab in.  I told her to fuck off also, and go back to her board where she doesn't have to tolerate my presence.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 09:33:13 PM »
She can get a bit repetitive too at times, and go on and on about posters and things that she doesn't like.  Problem is, in the forum world there she is viewed as a 'valuable asset'...  One of the 'clique'.

Here's a classic example of CC's Modus Operandi...  Whined that I should be banned, and eventually I was banned.  So, I moved on to another obscure (but somewhat related) forum, and low and behold who starts posting there talking trash to me?  CC...  I told her to take her game and fuck off.  Go back to the board where you whined about my presence instead of following me there.  I think she got the hint.

Just post pics of Auschwitz like I do. Shuts her up

Do you have any idea who Franco is ?

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 09:50:51 PM »
Do you have any idea who Franco is ?
I've been trying to figure that out myself.  Now, he did mention Gordy Gambino, so for him to remember that poster means that he must've been around quite a few years ago now, as Gordy hasn't been active in ages and most of his posts have been wiped off the database.

I don't recall a poster with his style being active prior to the registration date of his handle, so I will assume it's a poster that was perhaps active a few years ago, took an extremely long sabbatical, and then returned under nothing but his current handle.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 10:40:18 PM »

I wonder if her condition is tied to getting a flu shot? 
Flu shots do strange shit.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 10:50:56 PM »
I wonder if her condition is tied to getting a flu shot? 
Flu shots do strange shit.
Hard to say...  Yeast infections are often associated with a weakened immune system, such as in those with HIV or AIDS.

Casket should see a Doctor and perhaps request an HIV/AIDS test if her yeast infections are recurrent and problematic.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2019, 10:54:51 PM »
Hard to say...  Yeast infections are often associated with a weakened immune system, such as in those with HIV or AIDS.

Casket should see a Doctor and perhaps request an HIV/AIDS test if her yeast infections are recurrent and problematic.

I can’t believe she’s thrown that discussion wide for comment.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6