Author Topic: So howz Mel?  (Read 5723 times)

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Re: So howz Mel?
« on: February 09, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »
Whos Mel?
I like your sig!    :biggrin:

One of the last discussions I was in at the Chank forum before they shitcanned me and locked the dump down, was with Casket regarding her yeast infections!  She claimed drinking beer causes it (so she avoids beer for this reason), and I claimed that this was impossible, suggesting that she visit a Doctor instead...  The yeast in beer isn't even the same type as one would find in her smelly vagina!   :biggrin:

Of course, then she went on pretending to be an expert on subjects that she knows absolutely nothing about, for which I then had to declare publicly that her IQ was most likely somewhere in between the common chimp and Australian Abo...

And then that was it!  BAM!  Posts wiped, handle banned, and forum put on lockdown!  I haven't posted there since!    :biggrin:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 08:27:36 PM »
I guess he was a bit too much for the Nurse Rachids ta handle
He had ra be put diwn somehow
Oh well!
It's terrible!  The Admins hate me!    :biggrin:

I don't think I'll be posting on either of those two forums ever again!  I'm just too passionate, especially when I'm well into a 12 pack of beer!

It's too bad, because there are some posters there that I do like, and still have some things left to say, but I am silenced by force!   :biggrin:

I still read the forums though, for the occasional laughs... 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 08:37:40 PM »
Where is he? Not seen him around for ages.
I'm always around, but those forums cannot tolerate my wisdom and passion!    :bounce2:

I'd love to join the odd convo, but I can't!  They've even made it difficult for me to proxy up and sneak in ever since I managed to breach security, register, and post as Bricktop (Rotwang/Leopardsocks).  That made them very angry.

There was a time when that forum was a fun place to clown around in, but more than ever the 'powers that be' there have seemingly taken the direction of coddling their 'E-Friends' over providing a fair and unbiased platform to post in.

Times have changed, and I guess I simply wasn't able to keep up with their 'new vision'...

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 08:43:00 PM »
Did you see them follow me to VF and claim they don’t race lame me ?
Yup.  There were multiple paged threads there doing just that, and then they claim no such thing exists.

Remember though, that those two forums share a connection...  The owners are friends, and some of the 'chosen ones' are friends too behind the scenes.  This means that 'their' words will be taken as gospel, and mere posters like you or I will automatically be deemed 'liars'. 

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 08:48:22 PM »
Yep, that’s caskur alright.
I wondered at first if she was just playing dumb on purpose, because that would explain things...   However, I then came to the conclusion that she's really just that dumb!   

Don't get me wrong...  I don't dislike her...  It's just that she's pretty dumb, and unfortunately doesn't realize it!    :biggrin:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 09:26:45 PM »
I let CC have it too. She’s annoying as fuck
She can get a bit repetitive too at times, and go on and on about posters and things that she doesn't like.  Problem is, in the forum world there she is viewed as a 'valuable asset'...  One of the 'clique'.

Here's a classic example of CC's Modus Operandi...  Whined that I should be banned, and eventually I was banned.  So, I moved on to another obscure (but somewhat related) forum, and low and behold who starts posting there talking trash to me?  CC...  I told her to take her game and fuck off.  Go back to the board where you whined about my presence instead of following me there.  I think she got the hint.

Evs tried that there too (since she's still the Admin)...  She couldn't stop herself either from getting one last jab in.  I told her to fuck off also, and go back to her board where she doesn't have to tolerate my presence.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2019, 09:50:51 PM »
Do you have any idea who Franco is ?
I've been trying to figure that out myself.  Now, he did mention Gordy Gambino, so for him to remember that poster means that he must've been around quite a few years ago now, as Gordy hasn't been active in ages and most of his posts have been wiped off the database.

I don't recall a poster with his style being active prior to the registration date of his handle, so I will assume it's a poster that was perhaps active a few years ago, took an extremely long sabbatical, and then returned under nothing but his current handle.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2019, 10:50:56 PM »
I wonder if her condition is tied to getting a flu shot? 
Flu shots do strange shit.
Hard to say...  Yeast infections are often associated with a weakened immune system, such as in those with HIV or AIDS.

Casket should see a Doctor and perhaps request an HIV/AIDS test if her yeast infections are recurrent and problematic.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 11:02:09 PM »
That's why I strongly urged her to see a physician if her yeast infections are becoming problematic, since drinking beer will not cause the problem, contrary to her beliefs!

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 12:14:11 AM »
The Blue Cashew is starting to resemble a Seniors home with Bricktop in charge
Bricktop is the main reason I'm permabanned from that forum...  He cried to Fash stating that he'd leave for good if I was permitted to post there, so she caved to his demands.

I think he still harbors a grudge from long ago, believing it was I that manufactured Real Woman's (Starling) 'death' by motor vehicle accident...   :biggrin:  Now that was a well done troll!   :bounce2:

Her husband even had to register an account to explain the situation to the board... :biggrin:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2019, 12:37:11 AM »
You can watch a few of her vids on her YouTube channel, and then it's fairly easy to formulate a generalized 'opinion'!   :crazy:  8)

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 07:35:07 PM »

He said you were a racist piece of shit who went on a drunken bender and spammed the board insulting Fash as you went along.....

that's why you were banned, cheese dick... get it right.
He can say anything he wants.

Unfortunately the thread that he started, the "Fash, it's him or I" thread where he threatened to leave if I wasn't permabanned, does appear to have been removed.

He's a power-tripping old goof that thought he'd "teach me a lesson" by spamming up my threads.  I simply gave him back a taste of his own medicine, but I suppose he underestimated me...  And cried for my banning.

I knew my time was pretty much finished there anyhow, so I gave the two-faced Admin there a little taste of Mel on my way out.

I wouldn't say that I'm a racist, but it sure is an easy label to apply to people that you don't like, isn't it?  I would classify myself as a realist. 

To assume that I dislike the two-faced Asian administrator there because I'm 'racist' is pure garbage...  I disliked her at the end for the two-faced bullshit she was playing with me.  There's a white administrator that I don't necessarily care for either on another board, so there ya go.

Bricktop simply tried to bully a poster that he underestimated, and at the end had to resort to stomping his feet like a little toddler throwing a tantrum crying for my removal...  which worked!

As previously mentioned, I think he still believes me to be responsible for the Real Woman Death Hoax many years ago!   :biggrin:

In the end, no real big loss though.  There are tons of forums to post at.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 08:00:12 PM »
There must be some truth to Mel's assertion that no connection exists between beer consumption and yeast infections; Mel's a heavy beer drinker and he has yet to report getting a yeast infection.

On the other hand, could be there's a connection between drinking lots of beer and bleeding out from your asshole. (And please don't post that pic again, Melski.)

How's things, Truck Driver? Still suicidal on Sundays?
Correct.  Yeast infection, and lip herps, free too!  My body is free and pure from any type of infestations/diseases/odd growths/weird smells, etc!

And yes, my asshole is now fixed.  An Asian Doctor fixed the problem in a few minutes (Ketamine is an unbelievable trip, which is what they used to knock me out).  Me posting 'the pic' created much problems for me at Memebee...  I was looking for medical advice, but I seemingly only shocked and disgusted the forum owner/admin there, even though that thread was popular enough before it was removed.  Evs claims it's still one of the most disgusting things she'd ever seen! Hopefully it still gives her nightmares, in high-res!   She deserves it!    :bounce2:

My trucking business is successful enough I suppose, although as with any small business profit margins are slimmer than they should be (and probably less than the 'outside looking in' assume them to be)...  Lots of low-balling competition around these parts...  However, seeing as how many small business fail, I guess the fact that I'm still up and running is a good thing.

No suicidal ideations for some time.  My Mojo is strong now.  Stronger than ever.  Funny how that happens when one eliminates the problematic women from their lives, and prefers to stay single now!  "No Woman, No Cry"...  I believe this to be a popular song too.

Was meaning to ask you...  Is that you posting as a Guest on Blue's forum, or is it just an imposter?  Hard for me to tell, since guest posting is still permitted there.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2019, 08:06:36 PM »
It's a career track for him.  Just saying, you're not the only one.
I know!  My mistake was not being more like Freud...  Giving him a hard time, but stopping short of creating enough ruckus to get the ban-hammer!   :bounce2:

Sometimes I create a little more ruckus then some can handle!  They think I'm angry and throwing a disruptive fit, but honestly I have a smile on my face 99% of the time.    :bounce2:

Remember Lard Ass from 'Stand By Be'?  He wasn't looking to win...  He was looking for revenge!    :furious: :biggrin:
And at the end all he had to do was sit back and watch what he had created.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 08:27:28 PM »
They did the same to me. I refused to let him “romance” me and he sent the gook squad on me
Did you know they have a 'secret forum' there where only the 'chosen ones' get access to, so they can talk about posters like you and I?  They can also view deleted content in there too it seems.  Usually only Mods/Admins have access to something like that, but I guess if one sucks up hard enough to the cool kids, you'll get access too.

Now if that doesn't reek of 'clique' and 'favouristism,' I don't know what does...

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 08:44:53 PM »
Yup. They tried to say there are naked pictures of me in there. That junkie berry sweet was going on about my tits even though I know they haven’t seen any pics like that. Bricktop finally admitted he lied.

I think berry should get with Bricktop. She needs a dad for her kid and a sugar daddy . Perfect fit
They're so petty at those two forums.  There was a time when they used to be more fun, before everything became ultra-polarized and cliquish, even though that has always existed to some degree the minute Mimi and Evs had essentially self-proclaimed themselves as the boss.

Now it's terrible how rampant E-sucking leading to E-favoritism has become...  It's a sickening display that can be seen getting worse and worse everyday, and the rot starts at the top.

They would be happier just starting a closed FaceBook group, and confining themselves to that!

Sadly, there are sill a few posters there that I like...

And yes, Berry's only hope to get outta the subsidized ghetto is to find a man with means, and since Bricktop has always shown a preference towards younger, impressionable women (even though he's married), perhaps that would be a way...  The problem is, women that can attract men with means usually have to have something to offer!

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 02:04:34 AM »
There's secret cliquey boards here too. Whatchya gotta say about that?
I would state the same thing now as I did before...  'Secret forums' for only special 'chosen ones' reeks of favoritism and 'cool kids clique' reminiscent of Junior High, and sort of goes against the principles of an open and anonymous board equally open to all.

When I was moderator we had a 'secret board,' but that had a purpose related to the moderating of the board itself, to discuss decisions, rules, applying those rules, etc.

I have always frowned upon favouritism and bias, and a 'secret board' accessible only to certain 'select' regular posters is something that I would've never supported, had I been asked my opinion on that, just like you are now!

FaceBook is where they belong, if they want that...  They can have their 'invite only' closed group there, on FaceShit, without any potential 'interference' from the uncool kids cramping up their shit every now and then...

And that's what I've gotta say about that!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 04:22:25 AM by Mel »

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2019, 10:29:16 AM »
Mel, you know I like you, man, but this "Forum Clique Conspiracy" of yours keeps bending you sideways wherever you go.
Time to face the rockabilly groove and simply admit that you're primo social outcast material.
You march to the beat of your own cow bell.

And, yes, that's me posting as a guest on Blue's forum. I registered there years ago, forgot my password, and can't be arsed to ask Blue for it again.

Frankly, the only reason I visit that forum is that I miss Renee's zippy wit.
I don't roll with the flow Blurt, and never have.  I know I'm a Social Outcast on the forums...  I was in High School also, when not even the computer geeks wanted me around!

However, 15+ years on those forums, as well as a stint as Mod, I can assure you the clique is as strong as ever.  Don't fool yourself, Blurt.

I am permabanned on two forums, but YOU go ask them why...  You will not be treated with a friendly reply, I'm sure...  I refused to E-Suck their geriatric cocks and cunts when the others did...

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2019, 10:40:40 AM »
I’m banned at BC too. They don’t like when you hit back
They get crazy and go into full lock-down mode if they sense a threat appearing on their phone in the form of LCD pixels...  In the form of a post that they don't like, from a poster that they don't like!    :biggrin:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2019, 10:49:26 AM »
Funniest thing was Fash running to VF claiming Chun li never makes racist remarks.
That’s when I knew she wasn’t playing with a full deck
Of course she's not!  'Good Christian' my fucking ass!   :biggrin:

And I'll give you another quick heads-up too...  Mimi & Evs aren't playing with a full deck either.

All three of them are two-faced E-Friends/Admins, who maintain active posters that they keep close, coddle, and give them 'special privilege'...  Understand that all of them will switch from liking you, to hating you for no real reason, in a nanosecond.

Believe me...  They disgust me too.  It's why I'm banned from there.  I called them out, and they didn't like it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6