Author Topic: So howz Mel?  (Read 5742 times)

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Re: So howz Mel?
« on: February 09, 2019, 10:40:18 PM »
I like your sig!    :biggrin:

One of the last discussions I was in at the Chank forum before they shitcanned me and locked the dump down, was with Casket regarding her yeast infections!  She claimed drinking beer causes it (so she avoids beer for this reason), and I claimed that this was impossible, suggesting that she visit a Doctor instead...  The yeast in beer isn't even the same type as one would find in her smelly vagina!   :biggrin:

Of course, then she went on pretending to be an expert on subjects that she knows absolutely nothing about, for which I then had to declare publicly that her IQ was most likely somewhere in between the common chimp and Australian Abo...

And then that was it!  BAM!  Posts wiped, handle banned, and forum put on lockdown!  I haven't posted there since!    :biggrin:

I wonder if her condition is tied to getting a flu shot? 
Flu shots do strange shit.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Re: So howz Mel?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 10:54:51 PM »
Hard to say...  Yeast infections are often associated with a weakened immune system, such as in those with HIV or AIDS.

Casket should see a Doctor and perhaps request an HIV/AIDS test if her yeast infections are recurrent and problematic.

I can’t believe she’s thrown that discussion wide for comment.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6