Author Topic: So howz Mel?  (Read 5755 times)

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Mel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Re: So howz Mel?
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2019, 11:02:09 PM »
That's why I strongly urged her to see a physician if her yeast infections are becoming problematic, since drinking beer will not cause the problem, contrary to her beliefs!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2019, 11:15:56 PM »
I can’t believe she’s thrown that discussion wide for comment.

It always comes back to the same question.  Is she an idiot, or just a shameless attention whore?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 11:18:32 PM »
It always comes back to the same question.  Is she an idiot, or just a shameless attention whore?

Why must one choose?  It can be both. You surely recall some online personas we've known that are both stupid and attention whores or stupid attention whores.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 11:23:39 PM »
I like your sig!    :biggrin:

One of the last discussions I was in at the Chank forum before they shitcanned me and locked the dump down, was with Casket regarding her yeast infections!  She claimed drinking beer causes it (so she avoids beer for this reason), and I claimed that this was impossible, suggesting that she visit a Doctor instead...  The yeast in beer isn't even the same type as one would find in her smelly vagina!   :biggrin:

Of course, then she went on pretending to be an expert on subjects that she knows absolutely nothing about, for which I then had to declare publicly that her IQ was most likely somewhere in between the common chimp and Australian Abo...

And then that was it!  BAM!  Posts wiped, handle banned, and forum put on lockdown!  I haven't posted there since!    :biggrin:

Mel! Yer still alive!

Man those other forums have gotten so boring since they banned you.

They need something to spice up their joints a bit.

The Blue Cashew is starting to resemble a Seniors home with Bricktop in charge

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 12:14:11 AM »
Bricktop is the main reason I'm permabanned from that forum...  He cried to Fash stating that he'd leave for good if I was permitted to post there, so she caved to his demands.

I think he still harbors a grudge from long ago, believing it was I that manufactured Real Woman's (Starling) 'death' by motor vehicle accident...   :biggrin:  Now that was a well done troll!   :bounce2:

Her husband even had to register an account to explain the situation to the board... :biggrin:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2019, 12:34:09 AM »
Why must one choose?  It can be both.
:biglaugha:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2019, 12:37:11 AM »
You can watch a few of her vids on her YouTube channel, and then it's fairly easy to formulate a generalized 'opinion'!   :crazy:  8)

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2019, 07:07:11 AM »
Mel! Yer still alive!

Man those other forums have gotten so boring since they banned you.

They need something to spice up their joints a bit.

No need for bog roll with licky Joe about

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2019, 08:55:26 AM »
I have a story about yeast infection that was hilarious at the time but maybe you had to be there.

About 30 years ago my then girlfriend got thrush (yeast infection)

The natural cure for thrush is natural yoghurt placed on a tampon and rammed up yer pussy.

Anyway. My GF was taking a bath and me, being the nice guy I am, thought I'd help out, so, whilst she was soaking I put a tampon in a pot of yoghurt ready for insertation.

So half an hour passes whilst she has a soak and as she gets out to dry I go to get the pre-soaked tampon for her to use.

Go to the fridge, grab the yoghurt pot but like a dick head I hadn't realised that the tampon would absorb all the yoghurt and fill the pot. So what I ended up with was a yoghurt pot with a string sticking out and a soggy tampon about 4 inches wide by 5 inches long.

She couldn't use it.We laughed.

Like I say. Maybe you had to be there?  :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2019, 09:45:17 AM »
Ugh, I so didn’t need to read that

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2019, 11:07:16 AM »
I like your sig!    :biggrin:

One of the last discussions I was in at the Chank forum before they shitcanned me and locked the dump down, was with Casket regarding her yeast infections!  She claimed drinking beer causes it (so she avoids beer for this reason), and I claimed that this was impossible, suggesting that she visit a Doctor instead...  The yeast in beer isn't even the same type as one would find in her smelly vagina!   :biggrin:

Of course, then she went on pretending to be an expert on subjects that she knows absolutely nothing about, for which I then had to declare publicly that her IQ was most likely somewhere in between the common chimp and Australian Abo...

And then that was it!  BAM!  Posts wiped, handle banned, and forum put on lockdown!  I haven't posted there since!    :biggrin:

Cheese dick, I bet you reeked of yeast and have brewers droop.

Eww,

No one would touch your uncircumcised pecker unless it was a two dollar crackwhore who doesn't know any better.

Shut your ignorant trap.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2019, 11:11:11 AM »
Bricktop is the main reason I'm permabanned from that forum...  He cried to Fash stating that he'd leave for good if I was permitted to post there, so she caved to his demands.

I think he still harbors a grudge from long ago, believing it was I that manufactured Real Woman's (Starling) 'death' by motor vehicle accident...   :biggrin:  Now that was a well done troll!   :bounce2:

Her husband even had to register an account to explain the situation to the board... :biggrin:

He said you were a racist piece of shit who went on a drunken bender and spammed the board insulting Fash as you went along.....

that's why you were banned, cheese dick... get it right.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2019, 12:03:26 PM »
Ugh, I so didn’t need to read that

Admit it.

It was funny. Only I could turn a yeast infection into a joke.

There is another story about how the doctor examined my spotty dick by poking my bell end with the end of his pen which he then immediately put into his mouth whilst he considered his diagnosis.

You definately had to be there for that one.   :popcorn:

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2019, 01:13:02 PM »
There must be some truth to Mel's assertion that no connection exists between beer consumption and yeast infections; Mel's a heavy beer drinker and he has yet to report getting a yeast infection.

On the other hand, could be there's a connection between drinking lots of beer and bleeding out from your asshole. (And please don't post that pic again, Melski.)

How's things, Truck Driver? Still suicidal on Sundays?

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2019, 07:35:07 PM »

He said you were a racist piece of shit who went on a drunken bender and spammed the board insulting Fash as you went along.....

that's why you were banned, cheese dick... get it right.
He can say anything he wants.

Unfortunately the thread that he started, the "Fash, it's him or I" thread where he threatened to leave if I wasn't permabanned, does appear to have been removed.

He's a power-tripping old goof that thought he'd "teach me a lesson" by spamming up my threads.  I simply gave him back a taste of his own medicine, but I suppose he underestimated me...  And cried for my banning.

I knew my time was pretty much finished there anyhow, so I gave the two-faced Admin there a little taste of Mel on my way out.

I wouldn't say that I'm a racist, but it sure is an easy label to apply to people that you don't like, isn't it?  I would classify myself as a realist. 

To assume that I dislike the two-faced Asian administrator there because I'm 'racist' is pure garbage...  I disliked her at the end for the two-faced bullshit she was playing with me.  There's a white administrator that I don't necessarily care for either on another board, so there ya go.

Bricktop simply tried to bully a poster that he underestimated, and at the end had to resort to stomping his feet like a little toddler throwing a tantrum crying for my removal...  which worked!

As previously mentioned, I think he still believes me to be responsible for the Real Woman Death Hoax many years ago!   :biggrin:

In the end, no real big loss though.  There are tons of forums to post at.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2019, 07:45:50 PM »
Bricktop simply tried to bully a poster that he underestimated, and at the end had to resort to stomping his feet like a little toddler throwing a tantrum
It's a career track for him.  Just saying, you're not the only one.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2019, 08:00:12 PM »
There must be some truth to Mel's assertion that no connection exists between beer consumption and yeast infections; Mel's a heavy beer drinker and he has yet to report getting a yeast infection.

On the other hand, could be there's a connection between drinking lots of beer and bleeding out from your asshole. (And please don't post that pic again, Melski.)

How's things, Truck Driver? Still suicidal on Sundays?
Correct.  Yeast infection, and lip herps, free too!  My body is free and pure from any type of infestations/diseases/odd growths/weird smells, etc!

And yes, my asshole is now fixed.  An Asian Doctor fixed the problem in a few minutes (Ketamine is an unbelievable trip, which is what they used to knock me out).  Me posting 'the pic' created much problems for me at Memebee...  I was looking for medical advice, but I seemingly only shocked and disgusted the forum owner/admin there, even though that thread was popular enough before it was removed.  Evs claims it's still one of the most disgusting things she'd ever seen! Hopefully it still gives her nightmares, in high-res!   She deserves it!    :bounce2:

My trucking business is successful enough I suppose, although as with any small business profit margins are slimmer than they should be (and probably less than the 'outside looking in' assume them to be)...  Lots of low-balling competition around these parts...  However, seeing as how many small business fail, I guess the fact that I'm still up and running is a good thing.

No suicidal ideations for some time.  My Mojo is strong now.  Stronger than ever.  Funny how that happens when one eliminates the problematic women from their lives, and prefers to stay single now!  "No Woman, No Cry"...  I believe this to be a popular song too.

Was meaning to ask you...  Is that you posting as a Guest on Blue's forum, or is it just an imposter?  Hard for me to tell, since guest posting is still permitted there.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2019, 08:06:36 PM »
It's a career track for him.  Just saying, you're not the only one.
I know!  My mistake was not being more like Freud...  Giving him a hard time, but stopping short of creating enough ruckus to get the ban-hammer!   :bounce2:

Sometimes I create a little more ruckus then some can handle!  They think I'm angry and throwing a disruptive fit, but honestly I have a smile on my face 99% of the time.    :bounce2:

Remember Lard Ass from 'Stand By Be'?  He wasn't looking to win...  He was looking for revenge!    :furious: :biggrin:
And at the end all he had to do was sit back and watch what he had created.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2019, 08:17:22 PM »
He can say anything he wants.

Unfortunately the thread that he started, the "Fash, it's him or I" thread where he threatened to leave if I wasn't permabanned, does appear to have been removed.

He's a power-tripping old goof that thought he'd "teach me a lesson" by spamming up my threads.  I simply gave him back a taste of his own medicine, but I suppose he underestimated me...  And cried for my banning.

I knew my time was pretty much finished there anyhow, so I gave the two-faced Admin there a little taste of Mel on my way out.

I wouldn't say that I'm a racist, but it sure is an easy label to apply to people that you don't like, isn't it?  I would classify myself as a realist. 

To assume that I dislike the two-faced Asian administrator there because I'm 'racist' is pure garbage...  I disliked her at the end for the two-faced bullshit she was playing with me.  There's a white administrator that I don't necessarily care for either on another board, so there ya go.

Bricktop simply tried to bully a poster that he underestimated, and at the end had to resort to stomping his feet like a little toddler throwing a tantrum crying for my removal...  which worked!

As previously mentioned, I think he still believes me to be responsible for the Real Woman Death Hoax many years ago!   :biggrin:

In the end, no real big loss though.  There are tons of forums to post at.

They did the same to me. I refused to let him “romance” me and he sent the gook squad on me

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2019, 08:27:28 PM »
They did the same to me. I refused to let him “romance” me and he sent the gook squad on me
Did you know they have a 'secret forum' there where only the 'chosen ones' get access to, so they can talk about posters like you and I?  They can also view deleted content in there too it seems.  Usually only Mods/Admins have access to something like that, but I guess if one sucks up hard enough to the cool kids, you'll get access too.

Now if that doesn't reek of 'clique' and 'favouristism,' I don't know what does...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6