Author Topic: So howz Mel?  (Read 5938 times)

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Re: So howz Mel?
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2019, 03:45:28 AM »
No, Mel.
It's just that you're unable to play by the rules.
That, in itself, is fine. As I said (and as you said over 10,000 times already), you march to the beat of your own gong show. Nothing even remotely wrong with that. In fact, it's entertaining to watch you stumble and stagger all over the place, repeatedly banging your head into walls or stubbing your toes on the furniture.
But, if you're visiting someone else's house, don't go peeing on their couch. They won't like it. And, if they ask you to leave, and you respond by peeing on their rug, you might not get invited back. See where I'm going with this, Melski?
Your relentless, and relentlessly vulgar, personal attacks on Mods and Admins are tedious. Especially to Mods and Admins.
Oh, and you were never a Mod. Mimi said so.  8)
Blurt, first let me clear up some confusion here in your post...

I was a Mod on DV.  Full blown.  I dealt personally with everything from RCMP IHIT inquiries, to well-known local news personalities requesting certain posts removed, and then the bottom of the pile whiners like Adam Fulford moaning 24/7 about his posts still appearing, and then even below Fulford dealing with babies crying that another poster hurt their feelings, even though it was warranted.  And on and on...  Yes, I was a fucking Mod on DV, contrary to what Mimi may believe, or tell you.

And Evs is a lying bitch too, just like her best friend Mimi.  Evs claimed to not know who I am either, even though we'd spent all night together in a bar.  Even though I had her personal phone number, and had phoned her occasionally at home, to discuss forum business...

But yes, Blurt...  I am all lies, and your best suckle friends Mimi & Evs are all truth.  Question this...  Why do they fear me so much, if I'm just a nobody posting generic shit that doesn't break any rules?

Understand Blurt, that there's been numerous threads rallying for my return.  I know they don't mean anything, but it shows me that I'm not as hated by the 'general population' as it would so seem!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2019, 04:01:30 AM »
Now I'll explain to you what 'ignited' the problem...  The issue...  with those two lying cunts.

My ass was bleeding, pretty bad.  So I had taken a pretty 'bad' picture of the results of this genuine medical issue, and posted it.  Once.

The thread rolled on, popular enough actually...  Remember this was about the same time that Mimi was posting her ultimately idiotic troll/shit threads like the Tea Pot thread, which I had thoroughly immersed myself in, and managed to shut her god damned stupidity down.  It's bad enough that she's a left-wing anti-white white, but her own shit threads and trolling were getting out of hand at that time.

So, I thought to myself, "If you want shit, you got it."  And that's just what they got.

Mimi banned me for 'spamming' that pic the next day.  I did NOT spam that image, as it was only posted ONCE.

When my ban expired after 24 hours, I asked Evs (who I thought I was still on good grounds with) to examine the forum data logs, and state to me for certain that I had actually spammed that pic, since I knew I didn't.

Evs turned against me in a way that I did not expect...  It was then when I realized how close Mimi and Evs were friends behind the scenes.

Evs basically told me to fuck off when I asked about the logs and the banning, which sort of made me sad, since I've moderated with those two hags in the past.  No 'professional courtesy' from either of them.

They both turned on me at that point, instantly.  Two-faced fucking cunts.

That incident started it, and as you would guess now has had enough impact for me to be permabanned.

They are lying cunts, and Mimi is a trolling, lying bitch.  I gave them a chance to make things right, but neither can handle criticism, nor accept fault...

Mimi I would've expected this behaviour from, but just how quick Evs turned 180 to defend her E-Friend kinda surprised me.

And yes Blurt, they suckle the left-wing, anti-white, anti-male posters there behind the scenes too, so you'll fit right in, which you do...

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 04:35:20 AM by Mel »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2019, 02:57:10 AM »
The ultimate outcome was the answer to the unstoppable force paradox question, of what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object...

The answer? Ace gets shit-canned!   That's really all there is to it!   :biggrin:

It's too bad, because I really do like some of the posters there...  I hope they know that. 

I just keep on truckin', 'cause it's what I do!

And Blurt?  I fart in your face too, you filthy anti-white male, pro-left wing swine!~

Mimi is just waiting impatiently to coddle you under her Zebra striped dress...  Oscar is under there too, so all three of you can have a party under there...  Why walk, when you can run?

Just like a Pow-Wow Blurt...  It'll even smell like fish.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 03:37:45 AM by Mel »

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2019, 06:34:04 AM »
Hey Mel, me and Lump/Tyrone have been battling Mimi and Blurt pretty hard lately, it’s a shame you can’t add your 2 cents to it all.  :biggrin:

We recently shamed Mimi for being a massive hypocrite in Oscar’s Injun league thread, you should check it out...
Mein Bruder from another Mutter!

Hope you're doing well!  And trust me, I'm still around...  And have admired your work there, as well as Tyrones' also...

There are a few posters there that I really do like, and I would like to contribute also, but I became "too much" for the Establishment there, and am now Public Enemy #1   :biggrin:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2019, 06:39:27 AM »
What do we have here? The spineless Jackboot Joker staring into his empty glass of Aryan Comfort and looking to Incel Mel, the Krying Kraut, to buy the next round?
I knew you were weak, Scouse, but not this weak. Must be a recessive gene or something.
Stand on your own two feet, man! Stand tall! And, while you're there, you may as well polish my shoes.
Trying to  recruit allies from another forum... Christ! Seen it all, now.
Whatever
Blurtski!  Whatever happened to your "tolerance and compassion" thread and theme?  Don't live by those ideals anymore?

And now you're labeling me with racial slurs...  "Kraut"?  Come on, Blurt...

Remember 'Blurtsome', Blurt?  I do...  How 'tolerant and compassionate' were you then?  You fucking weren't.

And Blurt...  I can't be 'recruited' as an 'ally' from 'another forum', since I've posted on DV for like 15 fucking years now.  Only lately have my posting abilities become tested, as the left (and their E-Friends like you) that run the place there now, have decided that I'm the enemy now!

And I am!  Forum Public Enemy #1!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 07:10:26 AM by Mel »

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2019, 07:05:26 AM »
Blurt, there was something that I wanted to ask you...

Suicide rates (both ideation and carried out) do not seem to differ amongst pre ops, and post ops...

This is a topic I wanted to ask you about...

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2019, 07:02:48 PM »
I’m surprised the Chank/Zionist alt hasn’t tried registering on here...
They are watching us and this thread.  I can state that with a 100% no-hassle guarantee.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2019, 07:07:34 PM »
I need Mel to go on a Chank tirade. It’s been a real shit day and I need to laugh
You should've seen the time the Head Chank flipped her shit at me...  Now, you know I was never invited into their 'secret forum' to discuss things like when they change their adult diapers and what bladder leakage products they prefer, so how the hell was I supposed to know that the Head Chank once had a retarded kid when I posted this pic and link about Downie Dolls?

http://www.downsyndromedolls.com/

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2019, 07:14:02 PM »
That's probably a fair enough thumbnail, except are you saying she actually tries to FLAME?  Seems to me like that would be a handicap for Blurt, not an ally.  She's like shooting fish in a barrel, assuming I've even got her gender right.
CC will.  And I'll tell you this...  I historically have given her quite a bit of space (other than the time when she completely flipped her shit and seriously threatened to have me killed by hit men), but I can sense her dislike of me stems from only one thing:  That I'm of Germanic heritage.  That's how I figured out years ago that she's a Jew...  Dislike of a person solely based on their ethnic heritage.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2019, 07:16:04 PM »
That’s why Bricktop clings on to them so tight. He’s seen way worse at Brawl Hall and knows they’re soft as fuck
That's why he eventually parked his ass at that forum...  It's the only one that would 'cave' to his incessant whining and ridiculous demands.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 07:24:14 PM »
I don’t think you want it with Mel, Vit.

:popcorn:
Hey, I'm actually not that bad!  Any allegations against my once good name have been manufactured, and simply would not hold up in the courts of law!   :biggrin:

The reason I'm a banned outcast from those shitholes, is simply because I've refused to become behind the scenes E-Friends with the 'clique'...  The 'Chosen Ones'!

I come to anonymous forums to enjoy reading posts from posters, not to make friends with them in 'private' so we can all play with each others 75 year old limp penises and elderly sagging tits!

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2019, 07:25:27 PM »
I’m just waiting for her to threaten me with the mossad :crampe:
She threatened me with sniper death by her Mossad connections, and I'm not joking!  She later edited out the good stuff once she came to her senses!   :biggrin:

And for no other reason than my Germanic heritage!  She's one touchy Jew, her!

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2019, 07:33:02 PM »
I would still like Blurt to answer a couple of my questions...

First, to explain to me why the post-op tranny suicide rate is similar to the pre-op rate.

And secondly, if he understands that post-op trannies have to shove a wooden dowel up their generated vagina's for four hours a day, for the rest of their lives, or else the wound will attempt to heal itself together.  And there's also the fact that each time that dildo is shoved in, it pushes the hair into the back of the vagina, which has to be dug out once a month.

Blurt, explain your rationale for making my tax dollars pay for such a devious procedure! >:(

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2019, 08:16:17 PM »
You'll have to ask him about the dowel dildo requirements (it's actually called dilation, and Blurtski will have get to know it well) for me, because here at this forum Blurt seems to just be a Hit & Run shit disturber that dodges the real nitty-gritty!

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2019, 12:53:13 AM »
It's not too late, Blurt, to change your mind and return back to what you were meant to be...  A superior white alpha male!

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2019, 03:31:21 AM »
I'll give you one piece of advice Blurt, that you can take or leave...

Don't hack your fucking cock off.  I have read study upon study, and it's doubtful that you will find happiness in doing so.

It just doesn't happen, nor work that way in practice.

You wanna get your freak on?  No problem...  Nothing is stopping you from rocking a bad wig, and wearing women's clothing you've bought at the bargain rack from Forever 21.  You can do that...

Just don't make a mistake that you know cannot be undone.  It won't bring you happiness, contrary to what you may believe.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2019, 08:10:25 PM »
Mel, leave my cock alone.

Your obssession with my genitals speaks to unresolved issues. Allegedly Alpha males worry about other men's dicks only if these Alphas are really Beta males in drag.

How's your ex, by the way? She still sexting you? She was a cutie, I'll admit. Too bad you went and shot her cat with a .22. If you'd been an Alpha, as you claim, you'd have used your shotgun.

Maybe you should get her a Bake Lite kitty when you get together again for your annual one-night stand. She might be more inclined to stifle her laughter when get nekkid with her.
Why are you trannies always so vicious and cranky?  First you start thread claiming the importance of 'peace, love, tolerance and compassion', but then your testosterone kicks in and you start kicking over display stands at GameStop!  (by the way, did corporate ever issue you a refund?)

And ya, the Ex wasn't too bad looking, was she?  However, I do believe our relationship to be 100% over.  We do not communicate anymore.  I surmise that she has more than likely met someone else...  I wish him all the best!   :biggrin:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2019, 05:21:31 AM »
These are what you, Blurtski, will have to insert into your new cooter for hours a day, for the rest of your life, to prevent the wound from attempting to heal itself (assuming they don't botch the surgery)!

Think about it!

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2019, 05:25:08 AM »
She has.

She says hi, by the way.
The only reason my Ex would have to say Hi to me, would be her needing some kind of help or favour!

Tell her to get lost, as Ace rolls MGTOW now!

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2019, 07:29:44 AM »
The mind boggles. The things which the mentally disturbed are allowed to get away with nowadays...
Here's the real issue, Scouse...  I don't have any issue with what people do to their own bodies, generally speaking...  Their time, their dime, right?

However, guess who is paying for Mr. Blurts plastic surgery, and all the other untold and undocumented expenses that will arise alongside it, possibly for life...  People like me.

Blurt may be offended by our stance on the matter, but he also must understand that my tax dollars are funding his 'transformation', and that fact alone permits us the right to question his actions, which I do not agree with...

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 07:46:58 AM by Mel »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6