Author Topic: So howz Mel?  (Read 5955 times)

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Re: So howz Mel?
« on: February 10, 2019, 11:07:16 AM »
I like your sig!    :biggrin:

One of the last discussions I was in at the Chank forum before they shitcanned me and locked the dump down, was with Casket regarding her yeast infections!  She claimed drinking beer causes it (so she avoids beer for this reason), and I claimed that this was impossible, suggesting that she visit a Doctor instead...  The yeast in beer isn't even the same type as one would find in her smelly vagina!   :biggrin:

Of course, then she went on pretending to be an expert on subjects that she knows absolutely nothing about, for which I then had to declare publicly that her IQ was most likely somewhere in between the common chimp and Australian Abo...

And then that was it!  BAM!  Posts wiped, handle banned, and forum put on lockdown!  I haven't posted there since!    :biggrin:

Cheese dick, I bet you reeked of yeast and have brewers droop.

Eww,

No one would touch your uncircumcised pecker unless it was a two dollar crackwhore who doesn't know any better.

Shut your ignorant trap.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Re: So howz Mel?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 11:11:11 AM »
Bricktop is the main reason I'm permabanned from that forum...  He cried to Fash stating that he'd leave for good if I was permitted to post there, so she caved to his demands.

I think he still harbors a grudge from long ago, believing it was I that manufactured Real Woman's (Starling) 'death' by motor vehicle accident...   :biggrin:  Now that was a well done troll!   :bounce2:

Her husband even had to register an account to explain the situation to the board... :biggrin:

He said you were a racist piece of shit who went on a drunken bender and spammed the board insulting Fash as you went along.....

that's why you were banned, cheese dick... get it right.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6