Author Topic: So howz Mel?  (Read 5966 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
So howz Mel?
« on: February 09, 2019, 01:21:11 AM »
 The Blue Cashew & memebee havent been the same without him.

He was a  bit like McMurphy fron One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

I guess he was a bit too much for the Nurse Rachids ta handle

He had ra be put diwn somehow

Oh well!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 07:31:39 AM by Joe »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: So howz Mel?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 11:23:39 PM »
I like your sig!    :biggrin:

One of the last discussions I was in at the Chank forum before they shitcanned me and locked the dump down, was with Casket regarding her yeast infections!  She claimed drinking beer causes it (so she avoids beer for this reason), and I claimed that this was impossible, suggesting that she visit a Doctor instead...  The yeast in beer isn't even the same type as one would find in her smelly vagina!   :biggrin:

Of course, then she went on pretending to be an expert on subjects that she knows absolutely nothing about, for which I then had to declare publicly that her IQ was most likely somewhere in between the common chimp and Australian Abo...

And then that was it!  BAM!  Posts wiped, handle banned, and forum put on lockdown!  I haven't posted there since!    :biggrin:

Mel! Yer still alive!

Man those other forums have gotten so boring since they banned you.

They need something to spice up their joints a bit.

The Blue Cashew is starting to resemble a Seniors home with Bricktop in charge
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 01:54:37 AM »
Mel, you know I like you, man, but this "Forum Clique Conspiracy" of yours keeps bending you sideways wherever you go.

Time to face the rockabilly groove and simply admit that you're primo social outcast material.

You march to the beat of your own cow bell.

Nothing wrong with that.

And, yes, that's me posting as a guest on Blue's forum. I registered there years ago, forgot my password, and can't be arsed to ask Blue for it again.

Frankly, the only reason I visit that forum is that I miss Renee's zippy wit.

....and yer one of the Clique over at the Blue Cashew, Blurt.

Basically you go wherever you can find others to sympathize with your plight & who will approve of your lifestyle choices. And if they don’t then as far as your concerned they become public Enemy #1 and you encourage the rest of the clique to devour ‘em. You’re the biggest suck hole i’ve ever encountered on these forums. Soon being the other one too.

Mel is about the only poster who managed to make those forums remotely interesting. Otherwise they’re incredibly boring most of the time. They don’t like him because he knows their weaknesses & how to get under their skin. So it ruins their self aggrandizing puffy image they have of themselves. So he bursts their bubble and yours too. Sorry Blurt but not everyone agrees with you in this world. Thats just the way it is.

And that Blue Cashew oighta be called the ‘Blue Yarn’ cuz it’s starting to cater to stuffy over the hill senior citizens propping up their granny glasses while they do their knitting.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 11:25:11 AM »
LOL!

Now I'll explain to you what 'ignited' the problem...  The issue...  with those two lying cunts.

My ass was bleeding, pretty bad.  So I had taken a pretty 'bad' picture of the results of this genuine medical issue, and posted it.  Once.

The thread rolled on, popular enough actually...  Remember this was about the same time that Mimi was posting her ultimately idiotic troll/shit threads like the Tea Pot thread, which I had thoroughly immersed myself in, and managed to shut her god damned stupidity down.  It's bad enough that she's a left-wing anti-white white, but her own shit threads and trolling were getting out of hand at that time.

So, I thought to myself, "If you want shit, you got it."  And that's just what they got.

Mimi banned me for 'spamming' that pic the next day.  I did NOT spam that image, as it was only posted ONCE.

When my ban expired after 24 hours, I asked Evs (who I thought I was still on good grounds with) to examine the forum data logs, and state to me for certain that I had actually spammed that pic, since I knew I didn't.

Evs turned against me in a way that I did not expect...  It was then when I realized how close Mimi and Evs were friends behind the scenes.

Evs basically told me to fuck off when I asked about the logs and the banning, which sort of made me sad, since I've moderated with those two hags in the past.  No 'professional courtesy' from either of them.

They both turned on me at that point, instantly.  Two-faced fucking cunts.

That incident started it, and as you would guess now has had enough impact for me to be permabanned.

They are lying cunts, and Mimi is a trolling, lying bitch.  I gave them a chance to make things right, but neither can handle criticism, nor accept fault...

Mimi I would've expected this behaviour from, but just how quick Evs turned 180 to defend her E-Friend kinda surprised me.

And yes Blurt, they suckle the left-wing, anti-white, anti-male posters there behind the scenes too, so you'll fit right in, which you do...

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 12:53:06 PM »
Blurtski!  Whatever happened to your "tolerance and compassion" thread and theme?  Don't live by those ideals anymore?

And now you're labeling me with racial slurs...  "Kraut"?  Come on, Blurt...

Remember 'Blurtsome', Blurt?  I do...  How 'tolerant and compassionate' were you then?  You fucking weren't.

And Blurt...  I can't be 'recruited' as an 'ally' from 'another forum', since I've posted on DV for like 15 fucking years now.  Only lately have my posting abilities become tested, as the left (and their E-Friends like you) that run the place there now, have decided that I'm the enemy now!

And I am!  Forum Public Enemy #1!

Y’know I heard some guy refer to his friend as ‘kraut’.

They were 2 big burly guys built like linebackers

He kept saying it over and over again to him like it was normal.

And it kind if bothered me. It felt like he was talking down to him & had the same effect as someone using the ‘N’ word to describe a black person.

I didn’t realize people still talk to each other like that, but they still do I guess.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 01:48:45 PM »
I don’t see why Mel got banned at those other 2 forums

I guess whenever a person rocks the boat too much the mods caint handle it.

They go nuts with a shit disturber in their midst

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 06:20:27 PM »
And they censored you over at the bluecashew along with flea

Seamajor RW and Mel all got banned

I often don’t agree with your pov but i’m still willing to read what you have to say

As long as its not a personal attack or malicious behavior people should be allowed to express themselves.

The more pov the bettet imho.

Many people are afraid of free expression

If i were a mod wouldn’t censor anyone

Maybe give them a time out & throw errant posts in a dimpstet but I wouldn’t ban anyone

Otherwise it constitutes outright censorship

Good mods make a board. Bad mods ruin it.

In a Flame forum (where I've modded most) you just leave fuckers to it.

Remove obvious spam. Watch out for Ddoss attacks and shit and that's it.

No matter how tough Flamers claim to be they're all babies when it comes to over zealous modding.  :popcorn:

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 09:32:17 PM »
Joe, can you give Seamajor the link here ?

sure, dear!

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 08:22:03 AM »
LOL! Blurt you self hating Homo you.

You shame any guy who has the audacity to like the opposite gender.

"Sure, dear"?

Christ.

Milquetoast Marvin be hypnotized by Latin bazooms.

Flea, what have you done???

Joe will trip over his own flaccid Slinky to honour your request.

Of course, this may all be for naught; Seamajor's turgid posts will likely land in Joe's "dimpster."

That will undoubtedly hurt Seamajor more than it does Joe.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2019, 12:48:41 AM »
It ain't no big thang, Joseph.  Those forums are pretty much dead to me anyhow (even though there are a few posters there that I do like).

If I was unbanned, I can tell you exactly what will happen:  Since both Admins (and their small circle of close E-Friends) dislike me, said Admins and their E-Friends will not only be permitted, but encouraged, to hassle me.

I can handle that...  You wanna send out your goons to start a flame war?  I am prepared for battle.

Unfortunately they are not, and I would shortly get banned, again.

And rinse and repeat.

It was so funny how your mere presence upset the balance of nature over at the blue cashew.

Folks like cc got so upset & threw a hissy fit...over just 1 poster!

Man did you make them upset or what!

Them were the dayz!

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2019, 12:52:23 AM »
Nonetheless Blurtski, since you only have two months left to go before getting your noodle removed, that means you still have two months left to come to your senses...

You know my stance on this matter.

Blurt’s gotta do what a Blurt’s gotta do, Mel.

Nothin’ you say or do is gonna change what a Blurt ‘s gonna do!

...I wonder when that eventful day comes if Blurt’s gonna notify mimi ‘n evs to commenc the festivities, eh?

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 09:29:19 PM »
Cut ya cawk off Blurt by all means...

Why not just do a DIY job at home with a rusty bread knife and a few dozen rolls of kitchen towels?

It would save the Canadian tax payer a hell of a lot of shekels.

But Blurt could well bleed ta death with the DIY method, Scouse.

Then the Canadian taxpayer’d really be on the hook, eh?

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2019, 01:42:22 AM »
Oh, he'll find citations. So will Joe. And Mel.

This beats fishing for marlin off the coast of Florida.

:popcorn:

A Blurt’s gotta do what a Blurt’s gotta do!
sp do whatcha gotta do, ifya know what I mean, eh Blurt?!

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2019, 04:46:42 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6