Author Topic: So howz Mel?  (Read 5750 times)

The Queen Bee

Re: So howz Mel?
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2019, 08:33:27 PM »
Did you know they have a 'secret forum' there where only the 'chosen ones' get access to, so they can talk about posters like you and I?  They can also view deleted content in there too it seems.  Usually only Mods/Admins have access to something like that, but I guess if one sucks up hard enough to the cool kids, you'll get access too.

Now if that doesn't reek of 'clique' and 'favouristism, I don't know what does...

Yup. They tried to say there are naked pictures of me in there. That junkie berry sweet was going on about my tits even though I know they haven’t seen any pics like that. Bricktop finally admitted he lied.

I think berry should get with Bricktop. She needs a dad for her kid and a sugar daddy . Perfect fit
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Mel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2019, 08:44:53 PM »
Yup. They tried to say there are naked pictures of me in there. That junkie berry sweet was going on about my tits even though I know they haven’t seen any pics like that. Bricktop finally admitted he lied.

I think berry should get with Bricktop. She needs a dad for her kid and a sugar daddy . Perfect fit
They're so petty at those two forums.  There was a time when they used to be more fun, before everything became ultra-polarized and cliquish, even though that has always existed to some degree the minute Mimi and Evs had essentially self-proclaimed themselves as the boss.

Now it's terrible how rampant E-sucking leading to E-favoritism has become...  It's a sickening display that can be seen getting worse and worse everyday, and the rot starts at the top.

They would be happier just starting a closed FaceBook group, and confining themselves to that!

Sadly, there are sill a few posters there that I like...

And yes, Berry's only hope to get outta the subsidized ghetto is to find a man with means, and since Bricktop has always shown a preference towards younger, impressionable women (even though he's married), perhaps that would be a way...  The problem is, women that can attract men with means usually have to have something to offer!

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2019, 01:29:09 AM »
Did you know they have a 'secret forum' there where only the 'chosen ones' get access to, so they can talk about posters like you and I?  They can also view deleted content in there too it seems.  Usually only Mods/Admins have access to something like that, but I guess if one sucks up hard enough to the cool kids, you'll get access too.

Now if that doesn't reek of 'clique' and 'favouristism,' I don't know what does...

There's secret cliquey boards here too. Whatchya gotta say about that?

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Mel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2019, 02:04:34 AM »
I would state the same thing now as I did before...  'Secret forums' for only special 'chosen ones' reeks of favoritism and 'cool kids clique' reminiscent of Junior High, and sort of goes against the principles of an open and anonymous board equally open to all.

When I was moderator we had a 'secret board,' but that had a purpose related to the moderating of the board itself, to discuss decisions, rules, applying those rules, etc.

I have always frowned upon favouritism and bias, and a 'secret board' accessible only to certain 'select' regular posters is something that I would've never supported, had I been asked my opinion on that, just like you are now!

FaceBook is where they belong, if they want that...  They can have their 'invite only' closed group there, on FaceShit, without any potential 'interference' from the uncool kids cramping up their shit every now and then...

And that's what I've gotta say about that!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 04:22:25 AM by Mel »

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2019, 09:51:27 AM »

I wouldn't wish that on her, or even on Lizzie Borden for that matter. 

I confess, I had my lecherous old eye on Berry when I first saw a few of her posts -- I've spent years of my forum life waiting for another adorbs wench like Schrodie to come along -- but I quickly realized Berry was just another one of those slo-mo train wrecks one sees on forums.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2019, 10:11:03 AM »

Uhh no there isn’t. This isn’t FT

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2019, 01:29:25 PM »
Mel, you know I like you, man, but this "Forum Clique Conspiracy" of yours keeps bending you sideways wherever you go.

Time to face the rockabilly groove and simply admit that you're primo social outcast material.

You march to the beat of your own cow bell.

Nothing wrong with that.

And, yes, that's me posting as a guest on Blue's forum. I registered there years ago, forgot my password, and can't be arsed to ask Blue for it again.

Frankly, the only reason I visit that forum is that I miss Renee's zippy wit.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2019, 05:05:55 PM »
Flea invited me to a secret board here but it turned out to be videos of prolapse sex.

I couldn't keep my dinner down.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2019, 11:01:17 PM »
videos of prolapse sex.

You're a sick fuck, huh?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2019, 11:36:05 PM »
You're a sick fuck, huh?

I didn’t bother to google that

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2019, 01:54:37 AM »
Mel, you know I like you, man, but this "Forum Clique Conspiracy" of yours keeps bending you sideways wherever you go.

Time to face the rockabilly groove and simply admit that you're primo social outcast material.

You march to the beat of your own cow bell.

Nothing wrong with that.

And, yes, that's me posting as a guest on Blue's forum. I registered there years ago, forgot my password, and can't be arsed to ask Blue for it again.

Frankly, the only reason I visit that forum is that I miss Renee's zippy wit.

....and yer one of the Clique over at the Blue Cashew, Blurt.

Basically you go wherever you can find others to sympathize with your plight & who will approve of your lifestyle choices. And if they don’t then as far as your concerned they become public Enemy #1 and you encourage the rest of the clique to devour ‘em. You’re the biggest suck hole i’ve ever encountered on these forums. Soon being the other one too.

Mel is about the only poster who managed to make those forums remotely interesting. Otherwise they’re incredibly boring most of the time. They don’t like him because he knows their weaknesses & how to get under their skin. So it ruins their self aggrandizing puffy image they have of themselves. So he bursts their bubble and yours too. Sorry Blurt but not everyone agrees with you in this world. Thats just the way it is.

And that Blue Cashew oighta be called the ‘Blue Yarn’ cuz it’s starting to cater to stuffy over the hill senior citizens propping up their granny glasses while they do their knitting.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2019, 03:24:12 AM »
Basically you go wherever you can find others to sympathize with your plight...
My plight?

Let me tell you what my plight is, you illiterate spaz. It's having to slog through your mindless shitposting to get at the good stuff written by people who can tell the difference between a twat and a hollowed out cuke.

You infect every forum you visit with your particular brand of "Look, Ma! No brains!" sub-par tripe. And the worst part is, you actually think you're clever. You think your nincompoopery endears you to the masses. I have news for you, you goddamn fuckless fruitcake: this isn't the Academy Awards, and, your comical nunnishness aside, you ain't no Sally Field. You can't deny the fact that people don't like you, they really don't like you.

So. Do us all a favour, Joe: take that male sex doll you keep hidden under your bed, away from the prying eyes of your latest teenage conquest, deflate it, scrunch it up into a crinkly latex ball and shove it way up into your ass. Dick first. We all know you have room in there, you goatse motherfucker; you keep referring to your "'O' Well."

You irredeemable bucket of slime.

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2019, 04:17:58 AM »

Uhh no there isn’t. This isn’t FT

You deleted it?

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2019, 10:21:19 AM »

I didn’t bother to google that

Put it this way. A psychologist would say two things about this guy. Either he's intentionally being leading about himself falsely for some reason, or he's subconsciously telling us about himself truthfully. Either way, letting everybody believe he's had his asshole fall out getting banged at a gay rave FACTually or otherwise, in my view, isn't a good thing.

Not at all.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2019, 10:58:54 AM »
But, Benzo... the music...

:popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2019, 11:23:16 AM »
You deleted it?

We have an admin board and coven, which hasn’t been used in months.

There is no secret reg type forum like the one Mel described

The Queen Bee

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2019, 11:23:57 AM »
Put it this way. A psychologist would say two things about this guy. Either he's intentionally being leading about himself falsely for some reason, or he's subconsciously telling us about himself truthfully. Either way, letting everybody believe he's had his asshole fall out getting banged at a gay rave FACTually or otherwise, in my view, isn't a good thing.

Not at all.

:blowkiss:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2019, 03:42:34 PM »
at a gay rave

Dude.You're far too easy.

Keep posting proven misquotes  and I'll carry on ramming them down you're throat.

Put it this way. A psychologist would say two things about this guy. Either he's intentionally being leading about himself falsely for some reason,

You wouldn't recognise a flame if your tightey whiteys were engulfed you moronic twat.

Try posting something worth reading you waste of fuckin bandwidth.  :popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2019, 10:09:00 PM »
Dude.You're far too easy.

Keep posting proven misquotes  and I'll carry on ramming them down you're throat.

You wouldn't recognise a flame if your tightey whiteys were engulfed you moronic twat.

Try posting something worth reading you waste of fuckin bandwidth.  :popcorn:

Not good at all, dude. Nope.

I noticed you jumped right on board that worm thing in the shoutbox. Described it and everything.
Sick, yo

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2019, 02:02:12 AM »

We have an admin board and coven, which hasn’t been used in months.

There is no secret reg type forum like the one Mel described

I heard there's regular members there

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6