Author Topic: Jimmy Carter wins Second Grammy award  (Read 149 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Jimmy Carter wins Second Grammy award
« on: February 12, 2019, 01:13:10 PM »
...for his spoken album, "Faith -- a Journey for All."  He won his first Grammy 3 years ago.

Bill Clinton has 2 Grammys, for "My Life" in 2005 and one children's album which he made with Mikhail Gorbachev and Sophia Loren. 

Obama has one Grammy, for "The Audacity of Hope" in 2008.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/grammy/jimmy-carter-wins-grammy-for-spoken-word-album/ar-BBTpOeB

I hope I may live long enough for Trump to make an album where he reads "The Art of the Deal," don't you?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

MacGuffin

Re: Jimmy Carter wins Second Grammy award
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 01:21:58 PM »
Well maybe if he used a Celebrity Impersonator to read it, to lend it more credence.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 01:40:46 PM »

I really like his single "Out of gas with an odd plate on an even day".

MacGuffin

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 01:49:11 PM »
I really like his single "Out of gas with an odd plate on an even day".

During the 1970s, American leaders were forced to recognize for the first time that the nation used too much oil. In the late 1960s, the United States appeared to be reaching its geological peak of production. New environmental restrictions also limited the extent of production. Feeling the shrinking domestic supply and growing consumption demand, especially as his reelection battle was looming, President Richard Nixon lifted previous import prohibitions. Between 1970 and 1973, oil imports more than doubled, reaching one-third of all usage.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6