Author Topic: A BIG NOTHING BURGER  (Read 419 times)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
A BIG NOTHING BURGER
« on: February 12, 2019, 12:02:21 PM »

Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week.

Burr was careful to note that more facts may yet be uncovered, but he also made clear that the investigation was nearing an end.

"We know we're getting to the bottom of the barrel because there're not new questions that we're searching for answers to," Burr said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

MacGuffin

Re: A BIG NOTHING BURGER
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 12:14:58 PM »
I remember reading in grade school, that our federal government was designed to provide checks and balances on each other, must have been fake education.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 12:24:20 PM »

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 12:30:59 PM »
Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week.

Burr was careful to note that more facts may yet be uncovered, but he also made clear that the investigation was nearing an end.

"We know we're getting to the bottom of the barrel because there're not new questions that we're searching for answers to," Burr said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536
I could have told you that but any liberal with they diseased brain will scream LIES!!! LOL
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 12:34:56 PM »

I could have told you that but any liberal with they diseased brain will scream LIES!!! LOL

And tell you NBC is fake news  :crampe:

MacGuffin

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 12:41:47 PM »

No, NBC is just reporting the facts, that the GOP Controlled US Senate found no wrong doing by its Parties leader.  And you nimrods act surprised by that.

MacGuffin

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 12:44:46 PM »

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 12:56:41 PM »

No, NBC is just reporting the facts, that the GOP Controlled US Senate found no wrong doing by its Parties leader.

So, in other words, you're saying it's...
collusion.   :bounce2:

MacGuffin

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »
Are you the see no evil Monkey, or the hear no evil Monkey?

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 01:08:31 PM »

Here's a website you'll like, it's full of conspiracies - https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

MacGuffin

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 02:20:47 PM »

MacGuffin

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 02:23:59 PM »

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2019, 02:29:33 PM »

Congratulations on your first call to Alex Jones!

MacGuffin

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2019, 03:11:14 PM »

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2019, 03:41:21 PM »

NBC was quoting a CON, who claimed that, though they haven't seen everything yet, he's pretty darn sure there will be no charges.  Yeah.  Let's wait for the end of this, shall we?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

MacGuffin

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2019, 03:45:44 PM »
NBC was quoting a CON, who claimed that, though they haven't seen everything yet, he's pretty darn sure there will be no charges.  Yeah.  Let's wait for the end of this, shall we?

The Con also stated they saw no "direct evidence" that leaves open quite of few other classifications of evidence.

Bro, do you even legalese?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 11:25:59 PM »
Watching liberals cry every time Triumphant Trump dodges another bullet is fucking amusing as fuck

MacGuffin

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 11:27:44 PM »
Watching liberals cry every time Triumphant Trump dodges another bullet is fucking amusing as fuck

???? WTF, Examples?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 11:29:21 PM »

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2019, 11:30:48 PM »

???? WTF, Examples?
omg.... where do I begin with the BOATLOAD of examples  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6