• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: WTF!
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2018, 08:24:21 PM »
I believe in that wholeheartedly.  It simply doesn't happen for everyone.  So, what do we do for those people that don't have that?

They are and may always be fucked. Consequences.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2018, 08:27:29 PM »
We bomb people all over the world, including children.  Nobody seems to have a problem with that, and until they do, I’m not going to care if a woman wants to bomb a fetus.

God condones killing entire groups of people in some situations. Personally, I think we would have been morally justified in exterminating the entire population of Germany sans Jews. God has effectively said in some situations "kill em all and let Me sort em out". Who are you to question God?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2018, 08:27:57 PM »
 Listen, really listen, to this abortion survivors testimony.  She directly addresses the sentiment given in this thread. She is wonderful.

Murdock

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2018, 08:33:43 PM »
Which is what we want to change. Again our country didnt recognize natives as persons, or blacks, or even women.  That was wrong then and it's right this time either. I want equal human rights.  Life is a fundamental right.  Otherwise that same mother is degraded as just another woman's "choice"

Until this argument starts involving having BOTH parents bound to what basically constitutes slavery  of them to their owner aka unborn fetus, I’m never going to agree.  The world has far bigger issues without a bunch of unwanted beings unleashed onto society daily.   

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2018, 08:36:46 PM »
Excellent point.  Never mind these same people being okay with the death penalty and the murder of abortion doctors.  #1chrisitan

I need to clarify my stance on abortion. If God says its ok to take an entire race of people and execute them and split open their women and cut up the unborn, its A-OK. Again, some people should be exterminated from the planet. God hasnt told mankind to do this in a long while though. As far as not killing kids in war, women and children along with places of idol worship should be the FIRST targets in a war. Any sack of shit country that gets into a war with my country should be worried about ever having a people to go back to. Abu garab? PFFFT! Fuckers shouldnt have ever been in a prison drawing breath ITFP!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2018, 08:41:02 PM »
Funny that the Bible doesn't address abortion though it was a common practice during biblical times.  The Romans had a plant that was used into extinction that was effective at aborting fetuses.  You would think that it would have come up in the New Covenant.
Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2018, 08:42:22 PM »
What I find amusing is that the Bible-thumping, abstinence-preaching south is furthest ahead in teen pregnancies and abortions.  Probably STDs too, but that’s neither here nor there.

That shit just doesn’t work.

Sorry, #1 group in STD's is gay black males followed by gay white males. Black straight women are #4 and white straight women are #5. CDC stats.

Murdock

« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2018, 08:43:54 PM »
what are we talking about here

The pull out method and jackasses too stupid to implement it effectively  :popcorn:

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2018, 08:45:52 PM »
Lokmar

When you gonna do your Stomping Groundz conservative radio podcast

Seriously... that shit would be priceless

Well, God's given us an answer for literally EVERYTHING except for 1 or 2 things. Believe me, if I could make a living at it, I'd be on it in a heart beat!  :crampe:

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2018, 10:12:08 PM »
Lokmar isn’t even a real person.  Why do people keep responding to a bot?

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2018, 10:18:53 PM »
Well, religion is irrational.  The Torah also says people lived 900 years...yeah, right.

Last week Yahoo had a fukin story from scientists saying they could extend our lives to 1000 years through gene therapy. Once again, science catching up with God!

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jan/11/-sp-live-forever-extend-life-calico-google-longevity

You people will never know the joy I get from shit like this. Hell, not 5 years ago, I made the argument that if a fuking sea turtle could live 600 years and a tree could live longer, why the hell do gaytheists doubt 900 year old humans. Couldnt tell you how many of your fellow gaytheist bretheren cried "crazyKKKristian!" And now the PWN3D! arrived! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
PWN3D!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2018, 10:19:41 PM »
Lokmar isn’t even a real person.  Why do people keep responding to a bot?

Cause I'm the bot that made YUO loons lose next Tuesdays election fucktard!  :drunk2:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2018, 10:42:43 PM »

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2018, 10:46:50 PM »
Bookmarked

LMFAO

LMFAO indeed!  :drunk2: I call PWN3D!  :crampe:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6