• Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
WTF!
« on: November 04, 2018, 12:52:31 AM »
https://www.rt.com/usa/442964-grabthembytheballot-photos-trump/

OHHH LORDY!!!!!!!   :bawling:

Back right, THATS A DUDE!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Re: WTF!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 01:05:39 AM »
https://www.rt.com/usa/442964-grabthembytheballot-photos-trump/

OHHH LORDY!!!!!!!   :bawling:

Back right, THATS A DUDE!

Trans women are real women mate.

No matter how many prostate exams they have to get.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 01:18:13 AM »
Trans women are real women mate.

No matter how many prostate exams they have to get.

Lucky for me, I dont follow the laws I dont like!

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 01:37:17 AM »
What's the "debate" here?  The gender identity of a person in the back row of an ad?

I think you're stretching the definition a bit.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 01:41:20 AM »
What's the "debate" here?  The gender identity of a person in the back row of an ad?

That was secondary. Theres no debating that these nasty fukin democRATs are a joke.   

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 01:35:19 AM »

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 02:02:01 AM »
That was secondary. Theres no debating that these nasty fukin democRATs are a joke.

It is a pretty stupid campaign, I'll give you that.

Dovey

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2018, 05:37:29 AM »
 This is just one of the many, many reasons I cant ever take left feminism seriously. Its an embarrassing insult to womanhood. And I'm not even talking about the trans person, I'm insulted by the entire femnazi ideology. 

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 06:30:10 AM »
This is just one of the many, many reasons I cant ever take left feminism seriously. Its an embarrassing insult to womanhood. And I'm not even talking about the trans person, I'm insulted by the entire femnazi ideology.

My mother is a lesbian and if you ever heard her speak about modern feminism you would straight up think you were talking to lokmar.

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 06:52:34 AM »
My mother is a lesbian and if you ever heard her speak about modern feminism you would straight up think you were talking to lokmar.
Wouldnt surprise me at all. I know all kinds of people who are "supposed" to support this grotesque third wave feminism who are just as disgusted by it as any sane person. And these femnazis are even more hateful towards them. It's the movement of hypocrisy, entitlement and emotional manipulation.

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2018, 07:08:27 AM »
Wouldnt surprise me at all. I know all kinds of people who are "supposed" to support this grotesque third wave feminism who are just as disgusted by it as any sane person. And these femnazis are even more hateful towards them. It's the movement of hypocrisy, entitlement and emotional manipulation.

I grew up in a working class, left of center household and I voted Labour (our equivalent of the Democrats) for the majority of my adult life but the last couple of elections I've been voting for right wing parties because even though I don't agree with their polices all the time at least they aren't trying to dismantle Western Civilization because "muh feelings".

Dovey

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2018, 07:20:46 AM »
I grew up in a working class, left of center household and I voted Labour (our equivalent of the Democrats) for the majority of my adult life but the last couple of elections I've been voting for right wing parties because even though I don't agree with their polices all the time at least they aren't trying to dismantle Western Civilization because "muh feelings".
Exactly. I voted for Obama his first term. I used to lean more left.  While I'm not 100 in agreement with the right(im really more conservative than republican) I can never vote left again. It's hard because I cant ever vote for any person/party that supports abortion and that's one major issue for me.

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2018, 07:38:34 AM »
Exactly. I voted for Obama his first term. I used to lean more left.  While I'm not 100 in agreement with the right(im really more conservative than republican) I can never vote left again. It's hard because I cant ever vote for any person/party that supports abortion and that's one major issue for me.

The problem is everyone is too busy virtue signaling and trying to look good in front of their latte sipping, smashed avocado eating social circle, as opposed to engaging in a dialog and moving the world forward.

Case in point, I support legal abortion, however I totally understand the sanctity of life argument used by the anti-abortion side and it's a totally legitimate position to hold. Yet I would be demonized by pretty much all of the left leaning people I know because I'd rather just agree to disagree with you on the issue and move forward together on the issues we do agree on rather than call you every name under the sun in a effort to impress a bunch of hipster faggots with useless Croatian Basket Weaving degrees.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 07:54:45 AM »

While I probably agree with you about support for 4th and 3rd wave feminism, I hiccuped when I see the ways you use Left and Right in your thinking.  The reasons are pretty nuanced and maybe just mine alone, but hopefully over time we'll be able to talk about that.  In a nutshell, the current political climate here is designed to polarize the entire electorate, and binary thinking is a big component in the design. 

LOL, on forums everyone instinctively pegs me as a LIB, a Prog, etc even though I'm actually very libertarian on many issues and could easily find common ground with nearly anyone if we could only talk about issues without lapsing into binary labels.

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 08:00:22 AM »
In a nutshell, the current political climate here is designed to polarize the entire electorate, and binary thinking is a big component in the design.

Quoted for fucking truth.

Dovey

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2018, 08:48:29 AM »
While I probably agree with you about support for 4th and 3rd wave feminism, I hiccuped when I see the ways you use Left and Right in your thinking.  The reasons are pretty nuanced and maybe just mine alone, but hopefully over time we'll be able to talk about that.  In a nutshell, the current political climate here is designed to polarize the entire electorate, and binary thinking is a big component in the design. 

LOL, on forums everyone instinctively pegs me as a LIB, a Prog, etc even though I'm actually very libertarian on many issues and could easily find common ground with nearly anyone if we could only talk about issues without lapsing into binary labels.
When I referred to the left and right in that post, I was referring to policies and candidates.  I think the majority of citizens are mostly somewhere in the middle with tendencies to lean one way or the other. 

I totally get what you mean here, but at the same time I'm unsure how you can understand the arguements in opposition to abortion and still support it.  This is the golden caff of the feminist movement, and the most deceptive and manipulative abuse of humanity ever. Roe is our modern day Dred. It's legit like throwing an infant on your porch and then killing them because "muh property rights".  Maybe we can discuss this(respectfully) because I genuinely dont get it.  Dammit I meant to quote kooch there. :biglaugha:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2018, 09:02:59 AM »
I totally get what you mean here, but at the same time I'm unsure how you can understand the arguements in opposition to abortion and still support it.  This is the golden caff of the feminist movement, and the most deceptive and manipulative abuse of humanity ever. Roe is our modern day Dred.  Dammit I meant to quote kooch therec :biglaugha:
First of all, arguments about reproductive choice are not binary either.  I haven't been in a hurry to engage you about this because it's gonna take a long post that I have reason to believe you will read attentively, and consider in all its aspects.  And I don't wanna have to do that twice, so I'm waiting not just for time to write it but also for a suitable place to put it where it won't be buried in a topic that's had more threadjacks than Hafiz has had rejections.

So for now, a couple of questions to give me a better clue about your actual position.

A... Do your arguments against abortion support the targeting and assassination of doctors who provide legal abortion services, such as George Tiller to name just one?

B... Are you familiar with the Benedictine nun, Sr. Joan Chittister, and her work (or at least with her thoughts on reproductive rights?)

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2018, 09:11:23 AM »
I totally get what you mean here, but at the same time I'm unsure how you can understand the arguements in opposition to abortion and still support it.  This is the golden caff of the feminist movement, and the most deceptive and manipulative abuse of humanity ever. Roe is our modern day Dred. It's legit like throwing an infant on your porch and then killing them because "muh property rights".  Maybe we can discuss this(respectfully) because I genuinely dont get it.  Dammit I meant to quote kooch there. :biglaugha:

Awesome, lets totally put it on the cards in the next couple of weeks.

I'd like to gather my thoughts and arguments before hand so I don't look like some millennial retard screaming "I don't know how to use a condom so the state needs to stab my baby in the face".

I could watch Ben Shapiro snap kick dumb arse college students all day.

lulz

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2018, 09:13:34 AM »
A... Do your arguments against abortion support the targeting and assassination of doctors who provide legal abortion services, such as George Tiller to name just one?

One literally has nothing to do with the other.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2018, 09:19:47 AM »
One literally has nothing to do with the other.

We'd better put that on the cards as well, then.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6