Author Topic: I'M GETTING TIRED OF WINNING !!!!!!  (Read 299 times)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
I'M GETTING TIRED OF WINNING !!!!!!
« on: February 12, 2019, 02:40:20 PM »

Actually I'm not...  :bounce2:

U.S. job openings hit record high; workers more scarce

U.S. job openings surged to a record high in December, led by vacancies in the construction and accommodation and food services sectors, strengthening analysts’ views that the economy was running out of workers.

“The labor market continues to heat up,” said Chris Rupkey, chief economist at MUFG in New York. “But growth cannot continue for much longer if there is no one out there to work in the factories and shops and malls across America.”

A survey of small businesses published on Tuesday found that almost a quarter of owners reported that difficulties finding qualified workers as their “single most important business problem” in January.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-employment/u-s-job-openings-hit-record-high-workers-more-scarce-idUSKCN1Q11VY
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: I'M GETTING TIRED OF WINNING !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 03:38:12 PM »
Job OPENINGS are at a record high.  That doesn't mean jobs in general and especially good jobs are at a record high.  Did you check to see how many of those openings are unfilled because they're offering shit wages?  Yeah, I didn't think so.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 03:52:59 PM »

Job OPENINGS are at a record high.  That doesn't mean jobs in general and especially good jobs are at a record high.  Did you check to see how many of those openings are unfilled because they're offering shit wages?  Yeah, I didn't think so.

LOTUS BUD IN FULL SPIN MELTDOWN

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 04:01:03 PM »
There's a Chinese guy opened up an auto glass business in the old GM factory in Dayton.

The workers complain because of the low wages (about $15 per hour)

The truth is the earn 3 times the salary of a Japanese worker and 7 times that of a Chinese.

You need to do something drastic about your economy and make those wages liveable.  :popcorn:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 04:11:46 PM »

U.S. job openings surged to a record high in December, led by vacancies in the construction and accommodation and food services sectors, strengthening analysts’ views that the economy was running out of workers.

“The labor market continues to heat up,” said Chris Rupkey, chief economist at MUFG in New York. “But growth cannot continue for much longer if there is no one out there to work in the factories and shops and malls across America.”

A survey of small businesses published on Tuesday found that almost a quarter of owners reported that difficulties finding qualified workers as their “single most important business problem” in January.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-employment/u-s-job-openings-hit-record-high-workers-more-scarce-idUSKCN1Q11VY

You  can't brag about a shortage of workers and an immigration problem simultaneously.  But somehow, whacko conservatives manage to do so.

:crazy:

MacGuffin

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 04:13:42 PM »

So does this mean The Trump Organization needs to hire more undocumented workers?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 04:16:28 PM »
There's a Chinese guy opened up an auto glass business in the old GM factory in Dayton.

The workers complain because of the low wages (about $15 per hour)

The truth is the earn 3 times the salary of a Japanese worker and 7 times that of a Chinese.

You need to do something drastic about your economy and make those wages liveable.  :popcorn:

Comparing US wages to foreign workers' wages is pointless.  Wages' relationship to the Cost of Living is the relevant point.  The cost of housing is out of control here.  There is almost no place left in the USA where one can live on $15 an hour.  The living wage should be about $35 an hour in places like LA, NYC, and SF. 

In the article, it notes that most of the job openings are in construction, which can be low paying when it's non-union, and service and accommodation sectors, which are notoriously low-paying.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 04:40:52 PM »
You  can't brag about a shortage of workers and an immigration problem simultaneously.  But somehow, whacko conservatives manage to do so.

:crazy:
Do like Michigan and mandate all welfare recipients to register for work. No need for smelly invaders. Problem solved
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 04:54:39 PM »
Do like Michigan and mandate all welfare recipients to register for work. No need for smelly invaders. Problem solved

What's yer definition of welfare?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 05:14:18 PM »
What's yer definition of welfare?
SNAP, Medicade, Mishta, Section 8, and other programs.
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

MacGuffin

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 06:00:00 PM »

We should pass a law that requires all welfare recipients to become farmers!

Farm bankruptcies surges as China tariffs continues to hurt industry

Fox Business Videos•February 11, 2019

National Corn Growers Association chairman Kevin Skunes says Chinese tariffs affected the soybean trade.
https://finance.yahoo.com/video/farm-bankruptcies-surges-china-tariffs-142028567.html

Or maybe not.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 06:21:29 PM »

So corporate welfare, huge tax breaks for the wealthy, and tribal payouts fall under the "other programs" category, since the basic principle is the same in all cases?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6