Author Topic: Bottom Line  (Read 412 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Bottom Line
« on: February 14, 2019, 04:14:45 PM »
We -- all of us, white, black, brown, red, liberal, conservative, mainstream, religious or not -- need a president who does not toadie to Wall Street or the banks, but who is there to serve working Americans.  If you are not worth north of $100 million, you are getting ripped off by the banksters, Wall Street, and the corporatocracy.  I don't care if you are a day trader, you are still getting ripped off by these people.  They are stealing your money right and left, and hiding their theft behind the culture wars that THEY create all around us.

Identity politics are relevant for the zeitgeist, but they shield our leaders from the scrutiny of the citizens.  While we argue about "Pocahontas," transgender folks, and undocumented workers, our representatives pass new laws that serve to take away our money and demand that we work longer and harder for the money we do get.

FOLLOW THE DAMN MONEY.  THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT.  They do not care about race, about guns, about gender identity, or about abortions.  They don't even care about the damn wall.  They care about distracting us while they get as rich as they possibly can.  And they care about controlling and monitoring our work habits while they amass their fortunes.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Re: Bottom Line
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 04:33:45 PM »
Well asides from replacing humans with some other species I really don't see what can be done about it.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 04:38:32 PM »
We -- all of us, white, black, brown, red, liberal, conservative, mainstream, religious or not -- need a president who does not toadie to Wall Street or the banks, but who is there to serve working Americans.  If you are not worth north of $100 million, you are getting ripped off by the banksters, Wall Street, and the corporatocracy.  I don't care if you are a day trader, you are still getting ripped off by these people.  They are stealing your money right and left, and hiding their theft behind the culture wars that THEY create all around us.

Identity politics are relevant for the zeitgeist, but they shield our leaders from the scrutiny of the citizens.  While we argue about "Pocahontas," transgender folks, and undocumented workers, our representatives pass new laws that serve to take away our money and demand that we work longer and harder for the money we do get.

FOLLOW THE DAMN MONEY.  THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT.  They do not care about race, about guns, about gender identity, or about abortions.  They don't even care about the damn wall.  They care about distracting us while they get as rich as they possibly can.  And they care about controlling and monitoring our work habits while they amass their fortunes.
^^^Diseased brain alert!!!
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 05:03:36 PM »
Well asides from replacing humans with some other species I really don't see what can be done about it.

That's the true American spirit!  If it seems too hard, just don't even try!!!!
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 05:24:11 PM »
This is kind of a long read for some, but it's a good explanation of what is wrong with identity politics.

Presidential candidate Buttigieg is set to clear a path for a generation of candidates to come. He’s about to prove, perhaps, that you can be a serious candidate for president who happens to be gay, rather than the gay presidential candidate.

And the truth is, that’s how real progress happens in politics, and how parties almost always win in divisive times. Not by reducing candidates to a single marginalized identity, but by demonstrating — through sheer tenacity — that the best of our leaders can be many things at once.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pete-buttigieg-running-president-also-hes-gay-100040910.html
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 06:28:53 PM »
I thought this thread was gonna be about something else.   :confused:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 06:30:29 PM »
I thought this thread was gonna be about something else.   :confused:

OK.  That's just so many kinds of NO.  Did that gymnastics doc take that pic?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 06:33:44 PM »
This is more age appropriate.  And probably will be welcomed by many of the guys on this board. 

Hey, lokmar!!!!
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 09:40:20 AM »

That's the true American spirit!  If it seems too hard, just don't even try!!!!

You're asking the entire human race to change who they are. Good luck with that.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 04:52:26 PM »

You're asking the entire human race to change who they are. Good luck with that.

The entire human race isn't racist and homophobic.  I hate to tell you.  But people simply need to pay more attention to reality and realize WTF our "leaders" are really doing. 

WAKE THE FUCK UP, SHEEPLES!
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6