• October 21, 2020, 08:33:52 PM

Author Topic: Another one of Oak's people. Deported several times and yet...  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
  • Rated: +9687 / -30198
Re: Another one of Oak's people. Deported several times and yet...
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2019, 12:54:17 PM »
What are you talking about? I don’t need to ‘try’ feeling superior, I already am, especially compared to ghetto dwellers like you.

Stereotyping is the only thing you have.   I fully realize that my adult life is far superior and more meaningful than yours will ever be. 

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    2%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
  • Rated: +2171 / -4291
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2019, 01:11:47 PM »
Sure it is, you untermensch always have great, fulfilling lives.  :thumbup2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -11 Post Total)

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2019, 08:15:25 PM »
How’s Bradford? I don’t suppose there’s any chance of you fuckers getting out of my country is there?

Maybe when my kids have finished school. There's no definite plan tbh, beaky
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

No Okie

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2019, 04:20:23 PM »
Don’t be so bitter and resentful Oak, your racial inferiority isn’t your fault. Blame your parents...

Listen to the stuck broke, stupid inbred  door monitor. Yeah blame YOUR parents. Is maw outta jail yet?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
  • Rated: +6 / -78
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2019, 05:08:14 PM »
Sure it is, you untermensch always have great, fulfilling lives.

Just putting you illiterate C&P trolls on notice, I've enlisted a Spelling Nazi to help me police the General section.  I'll be posting a Style Sheet quite soon.  This kind of droolery will not be tolerated, beginning soon.

I don't mod the Wastelands down here, so Fox will have to deal with you himself.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    2%
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2019, 02:53:16 PM »
Listen to the stuck broke, stupid inbred  door monitor. Yeah blame YOUR parents. Is maw outta jail yet?

Semenmajor aka the 70 yr old who posts photos of naked children from his hut in paedo’s paradise, Costa Ebola....

Will you be posting those type of photos on here? You know the ones which earned you bans elsewhere?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -11 Post Total)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    2%
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2019, 02:55:44 PM »
Just putting you illiterate C&P trolls on notice, I've enlisted a Spelling Nazi to help me police the General section.  I'll be posting a Style Sheet quite soon.  This kind of droolery will not be tolerated, beginning soon.

I don't mod the Wastelands down here, so Fox will have to deal with you himself.

How am I illiterate? If that’s the case then what the hell does that make the majority of the rest of the board who can barely string a few coherent sentences together?   :crazy:

MacGuffin

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2019, 05:04:24 PM »
How am I illiterate? If that’s the case then what the hell does that make the majority of the rest of the board who can barely string a few coherent sentences together?   :crazy:

^^^
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
  • Rated: +6 / -78
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2019, 05:05:15 PM »

The Style Sheet which will be pinned on Religious/Political and on Serious Discussion will offer you (and a few others) some helpful guidelines.    :bowtie:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    2%
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2019, 05:12:17 PM »
^^^

Yeah, all the laydees love a beta-male soyboy cuck, you must get sick of the constant stream of wet pussay queuing at your ma’s door in anticipation of your 11 stone virgin ass.  :crampe:

MacGuffin

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2019, 05:35:16 PM »
Yeah, all the laydees love a beta-male soyboy cuck, you must get sick of the constant stream of wet pussay queuing at your ma’s door in anticipation of your 11 stone virgin ass.  :crampe:

:kleenex:

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2