Author Topic: Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world  (Read 3952 times)

MacGuffin

Well it looks as though the trannie circus freak is mad again.....  :crampe:

I don’t know where you keep getting this ‘no woman will come near you’ shite from, I can only think that you’re projecting as usual, because I can’t imagine that a 65 yr old burly man with a beard dressed in a bad wig and his ma’s old frock will have too many females lining upto date him. Even if by some miracle you find a (blind) date, I should think that upon her discovery that you’ve had your pecker removed, it will be a slight turn off for the poor girl. In fact she’ll probably be fucking traumatised for the rest of her life.

TLDR, But here's a free and original gif

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
I really must have hit a nerve with you Cuckmuffin, or so your obsessive stalker-like behaviour would suggest...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Well in your case what I’ve heard and been told is definitely accurate.  :crampe:

What you've heard.  Lmfao, gossipy hen.

MacGuffin

I really must have hit a nerve with you Cuckmuffin, or so your obsessive stalker-like behaviour would suggest...

What is it with you and your nonstop sexual innuendo?  Dude I just don't swing that way, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Well it looks as though the trannie circus freak is mad again.....  :crampe:

I don’t know where you keep getting this ‘no woman will come near you’ shite from, I can only think that you’re projecting as usual, because I can’t imagine that a 65 yr old burly man with a beard dressed in a bad wig and his ma’s old frock will have too many females lining upto date him. Even if by some miracle you find a (blind) date, I should think that upon her discovery that you’ve had your pecker removed, it will be a slight turn off for the poor girl. In fact she’ll probably be fucking traumatised for the rest of her life.

Incel!  You can't get any and we've all figured that out.  So, just how hideous are you?  I figure about a 17 on a scale of 10.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

What is it with you and your nonstop sexual innuendo?  Dude I just don't swing that way, not that there's anything wrong with it.

I think he'll take anything he can get.  I'm convinced he has a raging boner when he rails about homos and brown people. 

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I’ve heard it all now, we’ve got a 25 stone mestizo accusing other people of ‘not getting any’ and a soy latte-sipping liberal cuck calling someone else gay, while hysterically proclaiming that there’s nothing wrong with it. 

You fuckers are tragic beyond belief.  :crampe:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
That's a pic of a homeless encampment, fool.  If there are no public toilets, where are people supposed to shit?  LA is a pretty big place.  99.9% of it does not have people shitting in the streets.

BTW, the fact that there are Americans with no place to sleep or shit is a disgrace on us as a country.  This should not be happening, but it is, and it's happening because of neolib and conservative greed.  Straight up.  Don't even try to argue with me on that point.  You're not smart enough.
Looks like downtown Venezuela lmfao. What a cluster fuck  :laughinatu:
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I’ve heard it all now, we’ve got a 25 stone mestizo accusing other people of ‘not getting any’ and a soy latte-sipping liberal cuck calling someone else gay, while hysterically proclaiming that there’s nothing wrong with it. 

You fuckers are tragic beyond belief.  :crampe:

Thank you for spending your free time with us and not a winsome young lady, incel.

MacGuffin

Looks like downtown Venezuela lmfao. What a cluster fuck  :laughinatu:

I agree, Trump is a national disgrace..

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

I agree, Trump is a national disgrace..

Homelessness has increased since he put Sleepy in charge of HUD.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Thank you for spending your free time with us and not a winsome young lady, incel.

You are aware that you’ve spent years on these forums yourself right?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
You are aware that you’ve spent years on these forums yourself right?

Sure, but while I'm out having a life, you're here boner rage posting, incel.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Sure, but while I'm out having a life, you're here boner rage posting, incel.

By out ‘having a life’ you mean filling your face with McDonalds....

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
  :biglaugha:
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

You fill yours with dick, while some of us earn a living the legal way.

MacGuffin

:biglaugha:

Sparky, quick question, which of these two landscapes sees more water? (You may use Google)

Flynn

How quaint! Another fat lame! How udderly novel of you! Maybe you'd like to add, "you're ugly" for good measure? Gosh darn you are so witty.

MacGuffin

I think he'll take anything he can get.  I'm convinced he has a raging boner when he rails about homos and brown people.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Sparky, quick question, which of these two landscapes sees more water? (You may use Google)

Why the fuck would I care? I don't live there. Store barrels of nuclear waste in each location for all I give a shit.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6