Author Topic: Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world  (Read 3785 times)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
YOU'RE FROM SHITHOLE BRAZIL...THE FUCKING NERVE.

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:
And it's a shithole because, just like the trash of a place where you and your family came from, it's full of primitives with primitive DNA, just like your people in general.

As a matter of fact, the fact that your land walrus DNA is incapable of dealing with protein-rich diets, is the reason for you being the fat rotunda stupid whore you've always been.
LOL
And don't worry smelly fattie, by the looks of things, your state will be a complete shithole, just like Brazoo.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile

Rancid, is your tribe still cannibalistic?
When the women of your family said Brazilians were eating them, they didn't meant it literally.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
The world would be a better place if we were all still savages in the sense that we lived off the land and did not cultivate or produce more than we need to survive.  "Civilization" is going to finish off the planet and everyone on it.  "Civilization" has created monsters who are addicted to power and possessions and have no souls.
That's how evolution works. The same way neanderthal succumbed and it's not around anymore, H. Sapiens will eventually clean its ranks from savage behavior and cultures.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Seriously, they're institutional kid diddlers...sick fucks.
Liberals like you? Definitely.
If they're not killing them into the womb, they're making them into trannies or trying to "legalize" sex with them.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
So is Mcguffin a pavement ape? It would certainly explain a lot.
He certainly acts like one, but I suspect he's merely a sympathizer. His grammar and spelling are too accurate to be a jigaboo.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Right now, Maduro has closed the border with Brazil, stopping humanitarian help from reaching his hungry, sick people.
He also used the army to shoot a bunch of native Venezuelans (injuns), killing at least two, because the natives wanted to keep a dirt road open for the aid shipments.
It's rumored that he wants to drag Brazil, Colombia, the US and other countries into a war that he thinks Russia and China will fight for him.
So there you have, South America left wants to start WW3.
Seriously, liberals must be hunted down. Let's start with the worst ones and maybe the others will fall in line after that.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
I'm flattered that you boys are so infatuated with me, not that there's anything wrong with it.
I'm gonna have to contact the Federal Reserve and find out who's allowing you to give yourself so much credit.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
What a god damn dork!
Lolololol
Hey land walrus, did you run out of tacos and cheeseburgers to stuff your face already?

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Catholics,  probably like you, are the actual kid fuckers, monstrous bastards.
Not even gonna waste my time with a retarded carbohydrate-ladden pig who belongs to the ranks of the people who came up with things such as NAMBLA.

Accusing others of doing exactly what you do is a cornerstone of the liberal mentality.
Just more of the same hypocrisy that will warranty your quick destruction in the future.
And it's coming, land walrus  8)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Uhm, you don't meet the standard.  What a pendejo!   :crampe:
Tomorrow, when you wake up, it's gonna be another day of being broke, lonely and fat in a state that's quickly becoming the landfill of America.
Think about that  :stirring:

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile

California is the worlds 5th largest economy, several notches higher than your own shithole country sorry, but the facts don't lie.
And yet, hundreds of thousand of homeless, war vets sleeping on the streets, sidewalks covered in fecal matter and some of the worst people this world has ever had.
You forgot to mention the unpayable debt and that most of the money is in blue chip companies that will meltdown like ice on hell soon.
Not to mention that earthquake that will reduce the state to rubble eventually.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile

You ready to pull your dick out of Fatz ass?

It's never been there, but if you're insinuating that because you want me to stick it in yours, forget about it
I have standards, not sheer desperation.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Freakin' Earth is billions of years old, this ignoramus better pull up a chair to wait for the big one!

Nevermind that our building standards are more than sticking tree clippings and mud up on branches like in his jungle.
I dunno, but the things that you people have been doing in that place, in spite of all the blessings it received, a whole lot of you more than deserve to be buried under a tectonic plate.

And ask Japan or Indonesia about modern quakes. Or simply remember 1906

But believe me, I'd rather pick libs one by one and ship them to the Sahara than seeing California being destroyed.
The land doesn't deserve to pay for the shitty people who infested it.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2019, 01:04:04 PM »

Weirdo!~
What is funny is that the obsolete useless woods' hippie had plenty of reasons to split it before, but since his old, chaffed pwned wrinkled ass doesn't seem to be able to cope very well, he puts his retardation where his buttons are.
If anything, I enjoy seeing the pathetic ancient sack of  turds using his "powers" on me  :biggrin:

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2019, 01:05:07 PM »
This is as good a place as any to split this thread.  Fucking Rancid is incapable of civil discourse, for reasons I'll not publicly speculate about.

Take your feud with Oak to the BG, crybaby.

Also FTR, I have RL friends in SFO and L.A. and Seattle and Oakland and it doesn't seem like SF's problems with homeless people are any worse than those elsewhere.   Shitty sidewalks are all over the country in urban centers.

ETA:  Scoundrel, do what you like with this pile of Brazilian butthurt.
You don't need to speculate, your decaying pile of rotten imbecility
And there isn't a single vein of civility in me towards filthy liberals.
If anything, I'd send y'all to concentration camps.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2019, 04:43:24 PM »
Right now, Venezuela is threatening Brazil with war
Pretty sure the lib media in the US is not reporting it
Missiles on the borders and everything.
Yesterday, they were shooting people in the Brazilian side. Luckily for them, nobody was killed on our side.

All I can say is, the world can't start killing liberals and commies quick enough.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Thanks for admitting you have no business posting anywhere on the internet, other than the indulgence granted to you through the kindness of strangers who don't have to deal with you IRL..
The fact that you post this fantasy endlessly and spammishly actually reveals that you haven't the power to do anything remotely relevant.  Your fulminating bores us all.
And what relevance do you have, you stupid piece of elder shit?

And who knows? Maybe I'll get to kill some Venezuelan commies soon.

That would be AWESOME.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
He's impotent in so many ways. His life must be so fucked up to be constantly lashing out at people.  I wonder if it's because we get to live in a first world country and he's stuck in his fucking shithole because he has nothing of value to offer a first world country.
I imagine if you type those things with a serious face

You're a pig who crossed the borders and is living like a leeching maggot on a country that mostly despises you

I imagine that even a complete retard with a fat-addled brain like you should know that in my condition, a visa to the US would be the easiest thing to get.

But of course, I also don't expect the stupidest person in all of these forums to understand how I don't have the smallest necessity to leave my country right now.

You're a useless piece of fat shit and you couldn't make it anywhere, except in the only state in the US where they'll feed a dirt whale like you enough to keep it "happy".

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2019, 04:50:09 PM »

Why is your punk President letting Venezuela shit on your border?
When he starts sending pallets of cash to terrorists countries who hate the US, I'll worry. Or if he starts saying that nigger thugs who eat a bullet could be "his son".

Since your utter stupidity stops you from reading and comprehending a single post, I won't bother explaining.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2019, 04:52:26 PM »
What the fuck in holy hell are you blubbering about?  Your meltdowns would be epic if they weren't so common and predictable, shitholer.

California, 5th largest economy in the world, loser.
What good is that when nobody can afford shit, you stupid cow? BWAHAHAHAHAH
You're spending more than 50k a year on each homeless person and yet, they are STILL homeless.
Tent cities everywhere. Shit everywhere. Mexico dumps sewage on the water and you californians surf it it
Do you understand the concept of COST OF LIVING, you incredibly slow manatee?

FFS woman, just shut the fuck up, I don't enjoy torturing the mentally dead.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6