Author Topic: Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world  (Read 3805 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Yes, because in absolute numbers, they are the majority there, dumbass
Funny that the last nigga that shoot up his workplace because he got fired was, well, a NIGGA
And if you like statistics so much, you should mention that whitey might have killed and enslaved, but the advances in medicine and technology, which doubled the average lifespan of everyone, including blacks, more than make up for whatever bad things light skinned people might have done.
Buncha ungrateful pricks, until caucasians appeared on this earth, you were nothing but monkeys.

So is Mcguffin a pavement ape? It would certainly explain a lot.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Some of the left’s best and brightest...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
NAMBLA stands for North American Boy Love Association for those who don’t know.

It’s an organisation affiliated with the LGBT community which seeks to legalise paedophillia by lowering the age of consent or removing it completely.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
He certainly acts like one, but I suspect he's merely a sympathizer. His grammar and spelling are too accurate to be a jigaboo.

Yeah he could be just a white lefturd cuck, there’s enough of them around. They’re usually socially-awkward, nerdy types who hope that promoting the SJW cause will score them some negress pussy because white women don’t want anything to do with them. This guy certainly fits that description, he White Knights the fuck out of the resident female SJW’s...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Because I'm not into the Essence of Man.

That’s not what other people say...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Well in your case what I’ve heard and been told is definitely accurate.  :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Well it looks as though the trannie circus freak is mad again.....  :crampe:

I don’t know where you keep getting this ‘no woman will come near you’ shite from, I can only think that you’re projecting as usual, because I can’t imagine that a 65 yr old burly man with a beard dressed in a bad wig and his ma’s old frock will have too many females lining upto date him. Even if by some miracle you find a (blind) date, I should think that upon her discovery that you’ve had your pecker removed, it will be a slight turn off for the poor girl. In fact she’ll probably be fucking traumatised for the rest of her life.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
I really must have hit a nerve with you Cuckmuffin, or so your obsessive stalker-like behaviour would suggest...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
I’ve heard it all now, we’ve got a 25 stone mestizo accusing other people of ‘not getting any’ and a soy latte-sipping liberal cuck calling someone else gay, while hysterically proclaiming that there’s nothing wrong with it. 

You fuckers are tragic beyond belief.  :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Thank you for spending your free time with us and not a winsome young lady, incel.

You are aware that you’ve spent years on these forums yourself right?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Sure, but while I'm out having a life, you're here boner rage posting, incel.

By out ‘having a life’ you mean filling your face with McDonalds....

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6