Author Topic: Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world  (Read 3782 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Liberals like you? Definitely.
If they're not killing them into the womb, they're making them into trannies or trying to "legalize" sex with them.

Catholics,  probably like you, are the actual kid fuckers, monstrous bastards.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
He certainly acts like one, but I suspect he's merely a sympathizer. His grammar and spelling are too accurate to be a jigaboo.

Uhm, you don't meet the standard.  What a pendejo!   :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
I'm gonna have to contact the Federal Reserve and find out who's allowing you to give yourself so much credit.

What a god damn dork!
Lolololol

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Tomorrow, when you wake up, it's gonna be another day of being broke, lonely and fat in a state that's quickly becoming the landfill of America.
Think about that  :stirring:

Why should I follow you down the non-sequitur path, jungle boogie?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
And yet, hundreds of thousand of homeless, war vets sleeping on the streets, sidewalks covered in fecal matter and some of the worst people this world has ever had.
You forgot to mention the unpayable debt and that most of the money is in blue chip companies that will meltdown like ice on hell soon.
Not to mention that earthquake that will reduce the state to rubble eventually.

Cite a source for your stats, jungle boogie.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile

Babble incoherently much?

Freakin' Earth is billions of years old, this ignoramus better pull up a chair to wait for the big one!

Nevermind that our building standards are more than sticking tree clippings and mud up on branches like in his jungle.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Hey land walrus, did you run out of tacos and cheeseburgers to stuff your face already?

You ready to pull your dick out of Fatz ass?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
It's never been there, but if you're insinuating that because you want me to stick it in yours, forget about it
I have standards, not sheer desperation.

I bet you can't wait to fuck Mr. Bareass, maricon.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
I dunno, but the things that you people have been doing in that place, in spite of all the blessings it received, a whole lot of you more than deserve to be buried under a tectonic plate.

And ask Japan or Indonesia about modern quakes. Or simply remember 1906

But believe me, I'd rather pick libs one by one and ship them to the Sahara than seeing California being destroyed.
The land doesn't deserve to pay for the shitty people who infested it.

Only a dumbfuck would reference 1906 that we got over.  SF is still there, retardomilko

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
And it's a shithole because, just like the trash of a place where you and your family came from, it's full of primitives with primitive DNA, just like your people in general.

As a matter of fact, the fact that your land walrus DNA is incapable of dealing with protein-rich diets, is the reason for you being the fat rotunda stupid whore you've always been.
LOL
And don't worry smelly fattie, by the looks of things, your state will be a complete shithole, just like Brazoo.

What the fuck in holy hell are you blubbering about?  Your meltdowns would be epic if they weren't so common and predictable, shitholer.

California, 5th largest economy in the world, loser.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Thanks for admitting you have no business posting anywhere on the internet, other than the indulgence granted to you through the kindness of strangers who don't have to deal with you IRL..
The fact that you post this fantasy endlessly and spammishly actually reveals that you haven't the power to do anything remotely relevant.  Your fulminating bores us all.

He's impotent in so many ways. His life must be so fucked up to be constantly lashing out at people.  I wonder if it's because we get to live in a first world country and he's stuck in his fucking shithole because he has nothing of value to offer a first world country.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2019, 04:50:59 PM »
Are you being a bit sneaky and including drug smuggling revenue in your figures there Oak?

So without the Mexicans you're in about 85th place?  :popcorn:

I think youze broke Rancid  :popcorn:

You don't know the first thing about this economy, that's fine. Just don't make shit up.  Thanks.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
I imagine if you type those things with a serious face

You're a pig who crossed the borders and is living like a leeching maggot on a country that mostly despises you

I imagine that even a complete retard with a fat-addled brain like you should know that in my condition, a visa to the US would be the easiest thing to get.

But of course, I also don't expect the stupidest person in all of these forums to understand how I don't have the smallest necessity to leave my country right now.

You're a useless piece of fat shit and you couldn't make it anywhere, except in the only state in the US where they'll feed a dirt whale like you enough to keep it "happy".

I just read your second sentence to my partner because we've been discussing your poor grammar.  He chuckled, you fucking "ocean moose".

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2019, 04:54:55 PM »
What good is that when nobody can afford shit, you stupid cow? BWAHAHAHAHAH
You're spending more than 50k a year on each homeless person and yet, they are STILL homeless.
Tent cities everywhere. Shit everywhere. Mexico dumps sewage on the water and you californians surf it it
Do you understand the concept of COST OF LIVING, you incredibly slow manatee?

FFS woman, just shut the fuck up, I don't enjoy torturing the mentally dead.

While you type about how miserable life here is for "everyone", I've been having the most fantastic weekend celebrating with family.  Wonderful food, good booze, no assholes.   

And you've been typing in rage for a day.  Pathetic.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2019, 04:55:50 PM »
And liberals know a shitload about economy, uh manatee?
So, how long until ALL the companies abandon California, after they're tired of paying the highest taxes in the country to support useless fat mexican cows like you?
Just like Amazon is doing to Seattle?

Blah, blah, blah...angry men just like you've been prediciting our doom for decades.  You jealous "ocean moose".

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
You have no partner, you lying fat cow
And the very fact that you'll try to mess with someone by saying that you're showing these posts to people next to you made it clear, you're beyond hopeless.
You have zero sense of the incredible fat sack of ridicule that is your life.

He said you sound like a foreigner with English as a second language that never studied it properly.

I think he's right. 

Scoundrel's right, you're broken.  What a sad man you are.  I feel pity for you.  I really do, coffee donkey.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile

So what's the deal, did your wife leave her computer open, when she went shopping, or what?

I hope she's being serviced by a real man, not this flaccid prick.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2019, 05:10:05 PM »
On a Flame Forum? Me?

How very dare you?  :popcorn:

Touche   :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
I pwn that lard ass of yours badly, don't I?

You need to suck up to people who also despise your fat ragged ass to try to get back at me

fucking perra gorda de mierda  :biglaugha: So, how's my spanish?

You're completely owned.  Most of it you're own doing.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2019, 10:41:16 PM »
Is that so?
How come you seem to be spending more time here, having that gigantic butt of yours being kicked like a beach ball in a nigger party, instead of having fun?
And advertising how you're filling your sad mole-ridden face with food is just priceless.

I've been gone more than I've been here, but your raging never ends. I can see why you're always here. No one in real life can stand you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6