Author Topic: Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world  (Read 3791 times)

MacGuffin

Tomorrow, when you wake up, it's gonna be another day of being broke, lonely and fat in a state that's quickly becoming the landfill of America.
Think about that  :stirring:

California is the worlds 5th largest economy, several notches higher than your own shithole country sorry, but the facts don't lie.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
I'm gonna have to contact the Federal Reserve and find out who's allowing you to give yourself so much credit.

I think that's a job for the banksters, not the federal reserve.  But LOL anyway.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463

California is the worlds 5th largest economy, several notches higher than your own shithole country sorry, but the facts don't lie.
And yet, hundreds of thousand of homeless, war vets sleeping on the streets, sidewalks covered in fecal matter and some of the worst people this world has ever had.
You forgot to mention the unpayable debt and that most of the money is in blue chip companies that will meltdown like ice on hell soon.
Not to mention that earthquake that will reduce the state to rubble eventually.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Tomorrow, when you wake up, it's gonna be another day of being broke, lonely and fat in a state that's quickly becoming the landfill of America.
Think about that  :stirring:

Why should I follow you down the non-sequitur path, jungle boogie?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
And yet, hundreds of thousand of homeless, war vets sleeping on the streets, sidewalks covered in fecal matter and some of the worst people this world has ever had.
You forgot to mention the unpayable debt and that most of the money is in blue chip companies that will meltdown like ice on hell soon.

Cite a source for your stats, jungle boogie.

MacGuffin

Babble incoherently much?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Babble incoherently much?

Freakin' Earth is billions of years old, this ignoramus better pull up a chair to wait for the big one!

Nevermind that our building standards are more than sticking tree clippings and mud up on branches like in his jungle.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Freakin' Earth is billions of years old, this ignoramus better pull up a chair to wait for the big one!

Nevermind that our building standards are more than sticking tree clippings and mud up on branches like in his jungle.
I hope the big one happens to California LOL  :biglaugha:

I'm going to hell anyways so piss arf
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Hey land walrus, did you run out of tacos and cheeseburgers to stuff your face already?
Man you fucker, I just spit my drink lmfgdao  :crampe:  :crampe:
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Hey land walrus, did you run out of tacos and cheeseburgers to stuff your face already?

You ready to pull your dick out of Fatz ass?

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

You ready to pull your dick out of Fatz ass?

It's never been there, but if you're insinuating that because you want me to stick it in yours, forget about it
I have standards, not sheer desperation.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

I dunno, but the things that you people have been doing in that place, in spite of all the blessings it received, a whole lot of you more than deserve to be buried under a tectonic plate.

And ask Japan or Indonesia about modern quakes. Or simply remember 1906

But believe me, I'd rather pick libs one by one and ship them to the Sahara than seeing California being destroyed.
The land doesn't deserve to pay for the shitty people who infested it.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
But believe me, I'd rather pick libs one by one and ship them to the Sahara than seeing California being destroyed.
Wow.  People in other states are doing much more horrific things to the land than Californians are.  At least this state makes an attempt to protect the planet.  Are you daft, rancid?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
It's never been there, but if you're insinuating that because you want me to stick it in yours, forget about it
I have standards, not sheer desperation.

I bet you can't wait to fuck Mr. Bareass, maricon.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I dunno, but the things that you people have been doing in that place, in spite of all the blessings it received, a whole lot of you more than deserve to be buried under a tectonic plate.

And ask Japan or Indonesia about modern quakes. Or simply remember 1906

Only a dumbfuck would reference 1906 that we got over.  SF is still there, retardomilko

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Wow.  People in other states are doing much more horrific things to the land than Californians are.  At least this state makes an attempt to protect the planet.  Are you daft, rancid?
Ya, let's save water by shitting in the streets LOL. That'll save the planet, oh and banning plastic straws  :biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Ya, let's save water by shitting in the streets LOL. That'll save the planet,   :biglaugha:

Pics or it never happened.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Pics or it never happened.
How about I do ya one better and post a video? GROSS!! That's where I want to raise my children LOL

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2019, 09:21:40 AM »
This is as good a place as any to split this thread.  Fucking Rancid is incapable of civil discourse, for reasons I'll not publicly speculate about.

Take your feud with Oak to the BG, crybaby.

Also FTR, I have RL friends in SFO and L.A. and Seattle and Oakland and it doesn't seem like SF's problems with homeless people are any worse than those elsewhere.   Shitty sidewalks are all over the country in urban centers.

ETA:  Scoundrel, do what you like with this pile of Brazilian butthurt.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2019, 12:21:58 PM »
This is as good a place as any to split this thread. 

Weirdo!~

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6