Author Topic: Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world  (Read 3959 times)

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Freakin' Earth is billions of years old, this ignoramus better pull up a chair to wait for the big one!

Nevermind that our building standards are more than sticking tree clippings and mud up on branches like in his jungle.
I hope the big one happens to California LOL  :biglaugha:

I'm going to hell anyways so piss arf
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Hey land walrus, did you run out of tacos and cheeseburgers to stuff your face already?
Man you fucker, I just spit my drink lmfgdao  :crampe:  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Wow.  People in other states are doing much more horrific things to the land than Californians are.  At least this state makes an attempt to protect the planet.  Are you daft, rancid?
Ya, let's save water by shitting in the streets LOL. That'll save the planet, oh and banning plastic straws  :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Pics or it never happened.
How about I do ya one better and post a video? GROSS!! That's where I want to raise my children LOL

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
This is as good a place as any to split this thread.  Fucking Rancid is incapable of civil discourse, for reasons I'll not publicly speculate about.

Take your feud with Oak to the BG, crybaby.

Also FTR, I have RL friends in SFO and L.A. and Seattle and Oakland and it doesn't seem like SF's problems with homeless people are any worse than those elsewhere.   Shitty sidewalks are all over the country in urban centers.

ETA:  Scoundrel, do what you like with this pile of Brazilian butthurt.
Not sure where you live Peachaz but the homeless in my area don't go around whipping out their cocks pissing down someone's leg and throwing feces like it's a game at a fucking zoo.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile

Huh?
Watch the vid I posted a page ago and then ask "HUH" like a dumbass

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
How about I do ya one better and post a video? GROSS!! That's where I want to raise my children LOL

Bump for McMuffin

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Right now, Venezuela is threatening Brazil with war
Pretty sure the lib media in the US is not reporting it
Missiles on the borders and everything.
Yesterday, they were shooting people in the Brazilian side. Luckily for them, nobody was killed on our side.

All I can say is, the world can't start killing liberals and commies quick enough.
I agree, awhile back on the world news they showed Brazilian troops mobilizing heading to the border. Had one person died from Venezuelan fire they would be fucked. Not only starving but getting bombarded too.

LOL

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
The only true reason the Brazilian army didn't shoot back is because there were Venezuelans on the Brazilian side throwing molotovs at the commies

It would be unwise to start anything right now. Maduro is crashing and burning by himself
His army is defecting to Brazil and Colombia. He's loosing support from the last bastion of true power that kept him in place
Soon, he'll be killed, mutilated and dragged across the streets. Saddam style. Bwahahahahah
I can see that happening, if they don't organize it the American CIA will. Either way, Brazil wins  :thumbup2:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
That's a pic of a homeless encampment, fool.  If there are no public toilets, where are people supposed to shit?  LA is a pretty big place.  99.9% of it does not have people shitting in the streets.

BTW, the fact that there are Americans with no place to sleep or shit is a disgrace on us as a country.  This should not be happening, but it is, and it's happening because of neolib and conservative greed.  Straight up.  Don't even try to argue with me on that point.  You're not smart enough.
Looks like downtown Venezuela lmfao. What a cluster fuck  :laughinatu:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
By out ‘having a life’ you mean filling your face with McDonalds....
  :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Sparky, quick question, which of these two landscapes sees more water? (You may use Google)

Why the fuck would I care? I don't live there. Store barrels of nuclear waste in each location for all I give a shit.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6