Author Topic: Re: And this was written before Christopher Hasson decided to destroy the world  (Read 3950 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
This is as good a place as any to split this thread.  Fucking Rancid is incapable of civil discourse, for reasons I'll not publicly speculate about.

Take your feud with Oak to the BG, crybaby.

Also FTR, I have RL friends in SFO and L.A. and Seattle and Oakland and it doesn't seem like SF's problems with homeless people are any worse than those elsewhere.   Shitty sidewalks are all over the country in urban centers.

ETA:  Scoundrel, do what you like with this pile of Brazilian butthurt.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
And there isn't a single vein of civility in me towards filthy liberals..
Thanks for admitting you have no business posting anywhere on the internet, other than the indulgence granted to you through the kindness of strangers who don't have to deal with you IRL..

If anything, I'd send y'all to concentration camps.
The fact that you post this fantasy endlessly and spammishly actually reveals that you haven't the power to do anything remotely relevant.  Your fulminating bores us all.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Not sure where you live Peachaz but the homeless in my area don't go around whipping out their cocks pissing down someone's leg and throwing feces like it's a game at a fucking zoo.

Not here either.  Watched half of your five minute video and didn't see anything but two old white ass Republicans whining about the situation in SF, courtesy of Rupert Murdoch.

Got anything unbiased?  Do you know anything ABOUT the history of SF over the last five decades?  It ain't NYC, I'll give ya that.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Is Deport_Liberals a bot?

Nope.

He's on autopilot sometimes, though.  But I've said before, when he's got the time and inclination, he might have no equal when it comes to brute-force trolling.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Saw a docu yesterday on one of the 2 Brit guys who were instrumental in breaking the German Enigma code in the beginning months of WW2.  The dude used Traffic Analysis....invented the use of it actually.

If he was here, he'd be doing some traffic analysis to see what percentage of Rancid's posts are either directed at Oak or else mention her, in order to rate his ODS.  I'm guessing it'll come out around 85.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6