Author Topic: Wtf is Bastard Factory  (Read 726 times)

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
Re: Wtf is Bastard Factory
« on: March 06, 2019, 09:13:47 PM »
It's a forum that has never produced any posters worth reading.

Ya know, you'd be alot better poster yourself if it wasn't but for the 'Enter' button on any keyboard iteration your retardly driven fingertips dundered over ya monobrowed infantile fuckstick.

Just kidding. Hi. How have you been Bro?

Taste any good windows lately?

What's your fave? Single pane or double-hung?

Fag.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 09:34:22 PM »
Are you on your period or something? Go stick a Manpon up that gushing asshole of yours to stem the bleeding and anal leakage.

Who are you Airy-On Penis-Ride?

And why did you choose a failed state for your avatar?

Jumpin' Jesus, son... next time just call yourself Augustulus and use a Roman Empire pic with deforestation and whatnot. I mean, why stop at stupid when you can go full retard up in this shithole?

Kids aren't just having brainfarts these days. They're exhibiting full on labotomized dumbshittery in a most clinical fashion.

I guess on the plus side ya never need a wetnap; what with the constant onslaught on drool in between the fuckheaded rants falling out of those mumbling shitcaked lips.

Bizarre.

Anyway. Nice to meet ya. 

Chin up.

Chinless!

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 07:28:08 AM »
Ok it looks like someone forgot to padlock the cage which contains the untermensch...

Wow. You really negative karma'd me into oblivion. You powerhouse you. You showed me. I'm floored now. My recovery will never recovery. You're so omni-impotent. Did you dislike me too? Will you take away my pretty badges and shatter my drinking glasses? Ooohhh crystal knocked. Did you bitch to the mod yet that I hurt your feelings?

This isn't flaming.  It's a circular Romper Room with rubber walls and fucking idiots like you lost for a corner to piss in.

Why don't we add blue check marks and really show who the real, real fake dickheads are. It's a tainted pox on a joke on a taint.

Adolf left some medicine for ya, pal o' shit. It will turn that dribbling drooling into foaming.

Why compose yourself when you can decompose, yourself?

Gimp.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6