Author Topic: COMMERCIAL OFFER FOR THE ADMINISTRATOR OF stomping-groundz.com  (Read 241 times)

Offline Juliaatak

• Activity:
    0.6%
    • Show only replies by Juliaatak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Hello  .
I've found your forum to be very engaging and promising.
I wish to  reserve  an advertising spot for a banner at the  website's top , at $500 per month.
 Compensation will be made through WebMoney, 50% upfront, and the remaining 50% in two weeks. Also, is the address of my website  https://whenisholiday.com/ compatible with your theme? Thank you!
 Kindly respond  about your decision to me via PM or email at juliaallbestrobertss@gmail.com
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Doncboofs

• DoncboofsKS
  • Activity:
    2%
    • Show only replies by Doncboofs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Shop Cloned cards Hacked Credit cards

Hackers Discount: Buy Stolen Visa and Mastercard Cards Here
 These days, buying and selling hacked credit cards, visa and mastercard debit cards and websites for the sale of dumps cards on the dark internet is becoming more and more popular. It’s an easy way to make a lot of money illegally and discreetly. For those looking to cash out money from a stolen card, sites like these offer the perfect opportunity. Whether you’re looking to buy a cloned bank card, hacked PayPal accounts, hacked Visa or mastercard cards or even bitcoins, these sites have everything you need. To maintain your anonymity, sellers will generally accept cryptos such as bitcoin for transactions. Some sellers may particularly ask for CCV or dumps card with PIN. However, it’s important to remember that buying and trading stolen cards and hacking into other people’s financial accounts is illegal and can lead to serious consequences both legally and personally.

Get Good Deals On Cloned Cards – Quick and Easy!

Item 1 Card Total Balance: $3 100     - Price $ 110.00
Item 3 Cards Total Balance ? $9 600   - Price $ 180.00
Item PayPal Transfers $500            - Price $ 49.00
Item PayPal Transfers $2000           - Price $ 149.00
Item Western Union Transfers $1000    - Price $ 99.00
Item Western Union Transfers $300     - Price $ 249.00

*Prices on the website may vary slightly

http://saleprepaidcards.com
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6