Author Topic: Don't get mad, get even !  (Read 463 times)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Don't get mad, get even !
« on: March 20, 2019, 03:26:18 PM »

Santa Rosa man displays naked mannequins after neighbor complains about high fence

SANTA ROSA, Calif. (KGO) -- Don't mess with Jason Windus of Santa Rosa.

When a neighbor complained about his high fence causing a lack of visibility, and after the city wrote a letter telling him it violated a local ordinance, Jason cut that fence down to the maximum of 36 inches.

He was just trying to keep his dogs in the yard.

Now, his nosy neighbor really has something to look at. It's a garden party where the guests aren't smiling. But the host is.

"I couldn't bring myself to throw them away. I was going to use them for target practice," said Jason Windus about the mannequins in his front yard. Now, he says they serve a higher calling.

The rest of the neighborhood loves Jason's Garden Party.

"Dumb law," said a passing stranger.

https://abc7news.com/society/santa-rosa-man-displays-naked-mannequins-in-response-to-fence-dispute/5206238/
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: Don't get mad, get even !
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 09:56:13 PM »
36" is the max for a fence?  That is totally absurd.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Raniboofs

• RaniboofsCR
  • Activity:
    0.8%
    • Show only replies by Raniboofs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Store drugs Buy Cannabis Seeds
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 03:35:01 PM »
Shop drugs Buy LSD
 Are you feeling anxious and unsure about how to get your hands on your desired drugs? Look no further – we have you covered with our discreet drug delivery service.

Our online shop offers a variety of drugs, including cocaine, ecstasy, LSD, methamphetamine, heroin, cannabis, and hashish. We even offer cannabis seeds for those interested in growing their own plants. Our selection also includes different strains of marijuana, such as kush and other hybrids.

We understand that buying drugs can be a delicate matter for some, which is why we prioritize confidentiality and anonymity. Our packaging is discreet and our delivery methods are secure, ensuring that your purchase remains confidential.

Our prices are affordable and competitive, and we offer different payment methods to give you flexibility and convenience. We also have a team of knowledgeable and experienced staff who can assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Drug use may come with risks and consequences, but we do not condone or promote irresponsible or illegal activities. We encourage our customers to use our services responsibly and to only purchase drugs for personal use.

So why wait? Visit our online shop and buy your desired drugs with delivery today. Your secret is safe with us.

https://www.drugshopworld.com/

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6