Author Topic: Which Shark Are You?  (Read 7540 times)

MacGuffin

Re: Which Shark Are You?
« Reply #340 on: March 13, 2019, 12:09:05 AM »
So being single automatically means loneliness according to you? I’m sure a few other single users on here could have something to say about that genius piece of logic. Also if I’m ‘uneducated’ what the fuck does that make you considering the fact I regularly run rings around you verbally on just about every topic imaginable?

The bitterness observation was in reference to your behaviour and general conduct on here. Judging by the way you lash out constantly at people who disagree with you and your overall unpleasant attitude clearly shows that you are unhappy in real life. Couple that with your ludicrous ideas about life in general, where you proclaim that a mate picking someone upto go to work is somehow shameful and how anyone who breaks the law, regardless of how minor the offence, is a ‘degenerate’ makes me honestly think that you’re mentally unstable. Of course it could be a delayed side effect from the menopause I guess...

Seriously Bro Diddly, no one has time to read through all that scrivel, learn to get to the salient point you're attempting to make. verstehen?  Time is money, dole bro.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #341 on: March 13, 2019, 12:12:06 AM »

Seriously Bro Diddly, no one has time to read through all that scrivel, learn to get to the salient point you're attempting to make. verstehen?  Time is money, dole bro.

His drivel is boring.  It's definitely TLDR territory.  I just skim, pick up some keyword or phrase I want to respond to, and then post.

It's not as if he's smart enough to stop providing me information about himself that I use to kick him in the teeth with later.

He's that fucking stupid.  lolololololol
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

MacGuffin

« Reply #342 on: March 13, 2019, 12:15:24 AM »
His drivel is boring.  It's definitely TLDR territory.  I just skim, pick up some keyword or phrase I want to respond to, and then post.

It's not as if he's smart enough to stop providing me information about himself that I use to kick him in the teeth with later.

In the age of memes, this dipstick still uses the oral shotgun approach, so emotionally bankrupt.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #343 on: March 13, 2019, 12:56:27 AM »
A GREAT WHITE ONE, OF COURSE
and that's the worst fucking comic ever
I got better shit to do than that sit around reading comic books and watching cartoons. Hang on while I go get my kids Dr Seuss collection. Lol. Sounds more entertaining.
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #344 on: March 13, 2019, 02:56:34 AM »
FatBasted, watch out! Spaceman Spiff will sizzle your poot with a shot from his Blast-o-Ray! Just you wait and see!

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #345 on: March 13, 2019, 03:54:47 AM »
Well bitch, I ain't dead yet.

But when you are, all your phony pretensions will be dead with you.

carry on!~

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 13, 2019, 04:02:27 AM »
So being single automatically means loneliness according to you? I’m sure a few other single users on here could have something to say about that genius piece of logic. Also if I’m ‘uneducated’ what the fuck does that make you considering the fact I regularly run rings around you verbally on just about every topic imaginable?

The bitterness observation was in reference to your behaviour and general conduct on here. Judging by the way you lash out constantly at people who disagree with you and your overall unpleasant attitude clearly shows that you are unhappy in real life. Couple that with your ludicrous ideas about life in general, where you proclaim that a mate picking someone upto go to work is somehow shameful and how anyone who breaks the law, regardless of how minor the offence, is a ‘degenerate’ makes me honestly think that you’re mentally unstable. Of course it could be a delayed side effect from the menopause I guess...

good post... and spot the fuck on.

She's a lunatic.

Imagine a child in its care? I bet it grew up a nervous wreak.

If her attitude is indicative of her ethnic class, the USA have more troubles than I thought.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 13, 2019, 08:44:19 AM »
But when you are, all your phony pretensions will be dead with you.

carry on!~

Thanks, I will.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #348 on: March 13, 2019, 10:01:37 AM »

Translation; my response was too in-depth and complicated for your peanut sized, untermensch, underdeveloped brain to comprehend so you had no choice but to post a ‘haa TLDR lolololol’ generic 12 yr old troll response. Pretty tragic stuff for a parent in their mid 50’s...

Also, you can ease up on the self-congratulations over the so called dirt you have on me. Do you honestly think that I would share info on here about myself that I didn’t want other people to know about?

Carry on making a complete fool of yourself though please, the impossible positions you talk yourself into are fucking hilarious. My favourite one at the moment being your double standard over who gets branded a ‘degenerate’ for breaking the law and who gets a pass thanks to your brilliant logic.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #349 on: March 13, 2019, 10:03:14 AM »
Sharks haven't changed their basic nature in tens if not millions of years.

Good analogy.

Indeed so. Top of the food chain.

You're beginning to understand my presence here.

:popcorn:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 13, 2019, 10:05:04 AM »
Translation; my response was too in-depth and complicated for your peanut sized, untermensch, underdeveloped brain to comprehend so you had no choice but to post a ‘haa TLDR lolololol’ generic 12 yr old troll response. Pretty tragic stuff for a parent in their mid 50’s...

Also, you can ease up on the self-congratulations over so the so called dirt you have on me. Do you honestly think that I would share info on here about myself that I didn’t want other people to know about? Carry on making a complete fool of yourself though please, the impossible positions you talk yourself into are fucking hilarious.

I don't have "dirt" on you. I just have a good picture of your scrub existence.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 13, 2019, 10:07:10 AM »

Only we're not in the sea so you're just swimming in circles, ineffectually.

:)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 13, 2019, 10:17:04 AM »

Only we're not in the sea so you're just swimming in circles, ineffectually.

:)

You stated it was an analogy. Are you aware of the boundaries and constructs of an analogy?

Of course not. You merely spotted the word 'Anal' and ran with it.

Piss poor.

Really piss poor.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 13, 2019, 11:54:43 AM »

Also, you can ease up on the self-congratulations over the so called dirt you have on me. Do you honestly think that I would share info on here about myself that I didn’t want other people to know about?

Carry on making a complete fool of yourself though please, the impossible positions you talk yourself into are fucking hilarious. My favourite one at the moment being your double standard over who gets branded a ‘degenerate’ for breaking the law and who gets a pass thanks to your brilliant logic.

You come from a country where giving your mates a lift is normal.... Maybe no one trusts their neighbour where she comes from... Lifts are out of the question.

think about it, would you let her in your car?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #354 on: March 13, 2019, 11:59:41 AM »

Sounds pretty hypothetical, or did you just jump in here without reading the prior posts and self-disclosures?

... in which case it would be just another dumb post.

EDIT TO ADD:  Thanks for the neg, casket :happy117: 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 10:14:37 PM by Peaches »

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 13, 2019, 12:00:46 PM »
No, really?

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 13, 2019, 12:05:44 PM »

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #357 on: March 13, 2019, 12:11:00 PM »

You come from a country where giving your mates a lift is normal.... Maybe no one trusts their neighbour where she comes from... Lifts are out of the question.

Hahaha so true, I didn’t think of it like that.  :crampe:

Those n1gger and mestizo neighbourhoods are another world and nothing like decent, civilised, white areas.

Poor Oak, if she had more money she could afford to move to a nicer neighbourhood.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 13, 2019, 05:13:40 PM »
Oak would make a pretty shitty earring son. I'd be careful of having your lobes stretched and tripping over them whilst walking. Plus you'd be lobsided.

You'll have to find another and make a pair.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 13, 2019, 08:46:39 PM »
Hahaha so true, I didn’t think of it like that.  :crampe:

Those n1gger and mestizo neighbourhoods are another world and nothing like decent, civilised, white areas.

Poor Oak, if she had more money she could afford to move to a nicer neighbourhood.

Here is the problem with your arguments:

First, you're getting rides because you have no choice, not because of a desire to carpool. 

Second, you argue that I make things up out of nothing.  You just did the same.  You don't know anything about my neighborhood whatsoever.  You don't even know where I live.   That just fell out of your prolapsed rectum.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6