Author Topic: Which Shark Are You?  (Read 7852 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Which Shark Are You?
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2019, 09:26:38 PM »

Just curious, what is your native language?

:biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2019, 09:27:52 PM »

HAHAHAHA

If four of us are in a doubles match, how COULD there be any run-ins?  There'd be no audience.  And we'd never get decent judges.

Besides that, I haven't been in a formal match in ten years.  What flaming I do is too subtle for most to grasp, and I prefer to spread it around amongst Targets of Opportunity when I do feel flamey, which is kind of rare actually.

However, since we're speaking hypothetically, let's have a hypothetical match between you & Scouse, aka the Abysmal Turd Heads, and Blurt & me, aka the Paragons of Virtue.  Let's say hypothetically the match is finished, but it's on a hidden board nobody else can read 

Judges will be every poster who's posted at least ten posts a day for each of the last ten days.  Judges will have to hypothetically read the match, or else look at the last hundred posts from each of the four contestants and IMAGINE.

Go ahead and put up the poll tomorrow and let them vote.   :popcorn:

What the fuck did I say about useless cunts not being able to organise a match?

This deluded cunt is trying to muddy the waters by speculating on hypotheticals and hidden posts.

You surely can't get fuckin dumber than this.....................................

Oh wait.

Twap!! There's a match that needs totally fucking up. Could you drop by you old fuckin hag?  :popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2019, 09:28:51 PM »

Just curious, what is your native language?

Nontard.

Buy a fuckin dictionary.  :popcorn:

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2019, 09:34:14 PM »

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2019, 09:35:33 PM »
  :popcorn:

Right over yer head, my post went.   :crampe:

Try again.  But no mention of TWAP,  he ain't a member and the last match I was in that he produced was a fukkin joke.

Tell me more about this match.  Meantime, I've sent a scout to find Emily and see if she wants some exercise.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2019, 09:51:35 PM »
Right over yer head, my post went.   :crampe:

You posted you were unable to play a match unless it was held in another dimension.

Even Twat gets a match on the right board dick head.  :popcorn:

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2019, 09:58:35 PM »
Blurt’s favourite tactic is sucking upto admins or mods to receive support and preferential treatment, that’s what he does on VF anyway.

The admin on there has recently been challenging him over his transgenderism and he doesn’t like it one bit. He’s about one more exchange away from doing a full blown Norman Bates and descending into a hysterical spam-fest meltdown.

A spamfest meltie is better than the other inane shit that gets posted here...

I vote for bringing on HYSTERICAL spam...

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Emily Friday
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +50 / -12
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2019, 11:58:46 PM »
Tell me I'm reading this right?

Scoundrel, the fucking soft cock guppy is here talking about being a shark or something to that effect? Tooth decay spreading into what's left of your fucking brain or something? You're no shark, you're just a fucking mark  that's had a "kick me here" sign tattooed to your navel since the day you first popped your funny looking munchkin head into flamechamps over a decade ago.

What's next? Stephan Hawkings leaping out of his is grave in a wife beater to demonstrate to us via live stream his technique for proper form while performing barbell squats and one arm push ups?

Well then, if  doofus maximums and little FairyAnn Pissant with the silly fraction next to his name want to sign their own death warrants I'd be happy to oblige and have this forum watch the two of you get turned into a handbag.

The week after next.

Peaches can square away the match details with you two drooling spastics.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2019, 01:30:09 AM »
Haha look who’s back, it’s Emily Flood-day...  :crampe:

We exchanged pleasantries last year I believe when you were menstruating heavily and your period pains caused you to spam up the board with PG 13 level flaming.

You weren’t remotely entertaining or insulting back then and neither are you now....

At best you just about manage to stir up a tut and an eye roll but very little else. In fact you remind me of a little girl having a temper tantrum and stomping around because nobody is paying her any attention.

Off you pop princess, go get your blanky and bot bot and go take a nap. Hopefully you won’t be so cranky when you wake up.

MacGuffin

« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2019, 01:36:44 AM »

We exchanged pleasantries last year I believe when you were menstruating heavily and your period pains caused you to spam up the board with PG 13 level flaming.

You weren’t remotely entertaining or insulting back then and neither are you now....

At best you just about manage to stir up a tut and an eye roll but very little else. In fact you remind me of a little girl having a temper tantrum and stomping around because nobody is paying her any attention.

Off you pop princess, go get your blanky and bot bot and go take a nap. Hopefully you won’t be so cranky when you wake up.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2019, 01:48:21 AM »
Cuckmuffin’s favourite show

MacGuffin

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2019, 01:50:19 AM »

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2019, 07:38:19 AM »

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Welcome back.

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Emily Friday
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +50 / -12
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2019, 11:31:50 AM »

Oh spare me the false bravado you chronically simple minded cock zit. YOu haven't exchanged jack shit besides a cheap pair of high water suspenders for the urine soaked clown suit you've been wearing since the last time I decided to turn your face into a designer waffle with timberland sole imprints you fucking greasy hills have eyes stunt double

The only time you're trying to "exchange pleasantries", which, among your ilk is code for "bodily fluids", is when you decide to violate a court order and park your moped with the customized “child friendly” side car within 300 yards of a middle-school. So don't go off on a stupidity tangent acting like your wet chin or your participation in animal orgies is something anyone here would find "pleasant " you low browed furry neck Neanderthal.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2019, 01:51:57 PM »

So you're the hidden secret Flame weapon all these misguided, monosylabic fuckin jump lead eaters keep talking about.

If your introduction was anyhing like your posts you have nothing to offer these drowning sailors but pick a partner and if AP will play we'll have a match.

Nice to meet you BTW.  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 02:31:25 PM by The Scoundrel »

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2019, 02:25:25 PM »

What happened to Skinhead and Scudrel?   :dizzy:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2019, 02:29:39 PM »

What happened to Skinhead and Scudrel?   :dizzy:

I'm here.

I don't live for this shit so I log in when there's something to do and I have the time.

Things seem to be getting a little more interesting at the moment so I'll try to waste a little of my precious time here.  :popcorn:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2019, 03:46:00 PM »
So you're the hidden secret Flame weapon all these misguided, monosylabic fuckin jump lead eaters keep talking about.

If your introduction was anyhing like your posts you have nothing to offer these drowning sailors but pick a partner and if AP will play we'll have a match.

Nice to meet you BTW.  :popcorn:

Never had an ‘official’ scheduled flame match before, seems a bit pointless to be honest.

Who the hell judges the supposed winner? Because I sure as shit don’t trust any of the SJW cucks and lefturds on here who no doubt will make up the majority of the vote to make a fair and unbiased decision.

MacGuffin

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2019, 04:25:41 PM »
Never had an ‘official’ scheduled flame match before, seems a bit pointless to be honest.

Who the hell judges the supposed winner? Because I sure as shit don’t trust any of the SJW cucks and lefturds on here who no doubt will make up the majority of the vote to make a fair and unbiased decision.

I agree, yuo're a cowerd!

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2019, 04:28:51 PM »
Who the hell judges the supposed winner?

I would only do a match for shits and giggles.

It would be impossible to get a true result by a poll vote and no experienced judges.

The commentary thread should be interesting.

One of my stips would be that terms like Liibtard, Conturd and SJW would be banned as they are incredibly dull nonsense topics that have no place in a Flame match.  :popcorn:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6