Author Topic: Which Shark Are You?  (Read 7519 times)

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Re: Which Shark Are You?
« on: March 01, 2019, 12:49:29 PM »
I'm the hammerhead 'I only like Blue Smarties ya know'  :popcorn:
Is it shark week again? That's almost as good as watching sports. The hammerhead is my fav as well, YouTube has a shitgob of cool vids
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 03:06:25 PM »
Grown ass adults reading comics-Greeeaaaat lol. I suppose you watch shows like Family Guy, Simpsons,Rick &Morty ? Grow the fuck up

:biglaugha:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 05:20:22 PM »
Watch em all. Fuck you fat cunt.  :popcorn:
Sad part is, your psychologist probably does too. Wtf is this world coming too? Have a comical blast in England mate, while your country goes to shiet. I've been to England, it ain't that great. Do something while you have time. I think it's too late tho. That's just my opinion. But whatever.

I WILL FUCK HERE

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 04:45:36 AM »

You do realise that cartoons were invented for adults as an intermission between films yes?

A great many of them have content that only an adult would understand and if you're talking about Family Guy and shit that's very obviously adult entertainment.

You seem to think that because something is animated it has to be for kids.

You're wrong and a dumb fuck because of it.  :popcorn:
Ok, I'll be the dumb fuck because I'd rather watch something educational and not mindless cartoons. Go stimulate your brain and watch spongebob

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 02:40:45 PM »
Hey, share that popcorn

:popcorn:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 07:21:58 AM »
Ok well to cut a long story short, it’s the spiralling descent into the abyss which my country is headed thanks to the Jewish scum and their leftists lapdogs in power which has caused my beliefs.

Our towns and cities are being flooded with non-skilled immigrants, mostly of the non-white variety but also Eastern European’s aswell.

The (((Globalists))) are trying to replace the indigenous white European in their homelands with cheap foreign labour.

The Judeo Masonic agenda is outlined fully in the Kalergi Plan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
If I may interject, the Jews are the last folk Germany needs to worry about. Your country needs to be more concerned about the the constant Exodus of Muslims invading Germany and imported by the hoards. Jews hate Muslims so I'd figure your lax country would embrace them. Bottom line, concentrate on the problem at hand and hate others later. Pretty soon Germany gonna be Germanstan

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 01:38:45 AM »
When I first noticed your posts I wondered if English was your 2nd, maybe 3rd, language. Especially as I watched you struggle to understand a simple statement Fats made.

But as time has pressed on I'm beginning to wonder if English can even find a place on the top ten spot with you.
I've noticed that with a few posters. You make a one sentence comment and they say "HUH?". So then you spend the next 15min writing a 3 paragraph post trying to explain what you just wrote in the sentence. Nothing pisses me off more. Normally I won't even comment back.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 12:56:27 AM »
A GREAT WHITE ONE, OF COURSE
and that's the worst fucking comic ever
I got better shit to do than that sit around reading comic books and watching cartoons. Hang on while I go get my kids Dr Seuss collection. Lol. Sounds more entertaining.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6