Author Topic: Having Fun  (Read 2600 times)

Flynn

Re: Having Fun
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2019, 08:36:29 PM »
That would be the person you are currently running your keyboard at 10k RPM to reply to yes?

Fuckin chump.

:popcorn:

Dear sir! I'll have you know, that i'm also painting my toenails, texting my bestie, giving the dog a bath, and textually ripping off your fucking head; like a girl whose credit card got declined at a Macy's 90% off sale.

This fucking "chump" is AwEsOmE!

*Does Cartwheel*
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2019, 08:38:49 PM »
i'm also painting my toenails,
Oh dear.

He's gonna be up your ass in PM for the remainder of the month looking for how to tips

watch.

You brought that one on yourself btw
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2019, 08:41:55 PM »
Well, I asked you for nudes many times too because I like more than just one woman with a penis but you play too hard to get while being just hard enough for me to want to get.

Rowr.

The only reason you never got any "nudes" from me is, because our deal was, you had to take your dads pecker out of your fucking mouth first; before you could judge mine. I get jealous easy. You fucking moron.

Flynn

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2019, 08:47:27 PM »
Oh dear.

He's gonna be up your ass in PM for the remainder of the month looking for how to tips

watch.

You brought that one on yourself btw

First question is, where do you get industrial powered nail clippers? Black and Decker?

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show only replies by Mr NiceGuy
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2019, 08:48:18 PM »
Dear sir!...

...like a girl whose credit card got declined at a Macy's 90% off sale...

*Does Cartwheel*

Well that's why your card got declined at Macy's.  Cartwheel is for Target shoppers.

And pajama pants are for Walmart shoppers.

Everyone knows this. Are you trolling?

Flynn

« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2019, 09:07:07 PM »
Well that's why your card got declined at Macy's.  Cartwheel is for Target shoppers.

It wasn't literal you low-brow fuckwit. Or we'd have that dickless wonder Scoundrel, prancing around these forums in his pink spandex; gheying up the fucking place.

P.S.- I am really upset! I bought a Now and Laters variety pack for...but anyways, there were banana flavored Now and Laters, gross.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2019, 09:27:13 PM »
The only reason you never got any "nudes" from me is, because our deal was, you had to take your dads pecker out of your fucking mouth first; before you could judge mine. I get jealous easy. You fucking moron.

Well, what can I say?

You're my Hung Dynasty.

My mouth is big enough to go around. And it does. It makes a circle of itself. I checked twice and measured nonce.

That's what I admire about you Flynn. I give you something and you run with it. Even if it's scissors. Or the clap. Golf clap, Flynn. Keep your head outta the gutter and the other head in your skorts. You're the best disaster to ever flood an emotion. Or a Louisiana parish. You're the sharpest tool in a well rounded rachet set. Or an empty garden she-shed. You got spunk, Flynn. And you swallow with pride or spit with spite. You don't give fucks even when giving fucks. You give help. And aid. Plenty of aid.  I got so much aids from you I'm no longer immune to your cHARM.  You're the feather in my capslock, Flynn. We complete each other. Like toenails and paint, we make huffing fun again. So get huffy with me once more. And the fuck on these tosspots. We'll run this shithole of toilets like master plumbers with golden bee's wax rings and be teflon tape dandy motherfucking, pipe wrench hucking, plunger sucking, Don KINGS.... of Leon.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2019, 09:35:16 PM »
It wasn't literal you low-brow fuckwit. Or we'd have that dickless wonder Scoundrel, prancing around these forums in his pink spandex; gheying up the fucking place.

P.S.- I am really upset! I bought a Now and Laters variety pack for...but anyways, there were banana flavored Now and Laters, gross.

Yeah, I see ya loud and clear there My Pocahighness.. I don't like anything banana flavored except bananas covered in chocolate which are chocolate flavored.

I'm a coffee hyper sugar rush chocoholic who two fists double stuffed Oreos while still managing to kavetch about how they keep getting thinner as I get older. Greedy sons o' bitches.

NABISCO !!!!

Flynn

« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2019, 09:36:12 PM »
Well, what can I say?

You're my Hung Dynasty.

My mouth is big enough to go around. And it does. It makes a circle of itself. I checked twice and measured nonce.

That's what I admire about you Flynn. I give you something and you run with it. Even if it's scissors. Or the clap. Golf clap, Flynn. Keep your head outta the gutter and the other head in your skorts. You're the best disaster to ever flood an emotion. Or a Louisiana parish. You're the sharpest tool in a well rounded rachet set. Or an empty garden she-shed. You got spunk, Flynn. And you swallow with pride or spit with spite. You don't give fucks even when giving fucks. You give help. And aid. Plenty of aid.  I got so much aids from you I'm no longer immune to your cHARM.  You're the feather in my capslock, Flynn. We complete each other. Like toenails and paint, we make huffing fun again. So get huffy with me once more. And the fuck on these tosspots. We'll run this shithole of toilets like master plumbers with golden bee's wax rings and be teflon tape dandy motherfucking, pipe wrench hucking, plunger sucking, Don KINGS.... of Leon.

TLDR;

TBDR;

Too Blandscape Didn't Read;
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 10:13:00 PM by Flynn »

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2019, 09:38:06 PM »

Flynn

« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2019, 09:42:17 PM »
Yeah, I see ya loud and clear there My Pocahighness.. I don't like anything banana flavored except bananas covered in chocolate which are chocolate flavored.

I'm a coffee hyper sugar rush chocoholic who two fists double stuffed Oreos while still managing to kavetch about how they keep getting thinner as I get older. Greedy sons o' bitches.

NABISCO !!!!

I, on rare occassions buy a H-E-R-S-H-E-Y bar. I can only get through 1/4 of it. I only buy them on Mondays it seems like. Can you say Monday? How about Hershey? I normally will buy one at around 12:30pm PST.

P.S.- I will never buy Now and Laters again. I wonder if I will have better luck with Laffy Taffy?

Flynn

« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2019, 09:43:23 PM »

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2019, 10:12:26 PM »
I, on rare occassions buy a H-E-R-S-H-E-Y bar. I can only get through 1/4 of it. I only buy them on Mondays it seems like. Can you say Monday? How about Hershey? I normally will buy one at around 12:30pm PST.

P.S.- I will never buy Now and Laters again. I wonder if I will have better luck with Laffy Taffy?

You should go with Skittles. Taste the rainbow. You see them there often, yes?

As for the other words... Sure I can say all that. Mondays are universal, but Hershey and Yuengling are products of William Penn land. My personal stomping groundz. Can you say, Yuengling? Can you say oldest brewery in the United Awesome States?

Pretty soon we may do away with national time changes and stay an hour forward year round. Pretty nifty to not get dark as fuck at 5pm. Either way, the sun will still rise with me and set with you. But it's not the only star I gaze upon.

Here's looking at you kid.

I may break out my tube account and make you a flame song. Whom do you find most annoying? Bluble? Marooned Fivehead? Flo Rida? Or Country and Best Western?  Or whom do you absolutely love so that I may bastardize it in a most dastardly fashion and forever ruin it to your perky ears, plucky heart, and fascinating mind?

Flynn

« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2019, 10:31:19 PM »
You should go with Skittles. Taste the rainbow. You see them there often, yes?

As for the other words... Sure I can say all that. Mondays are universal, but Hershey and Yuengling are products of William Penn land. My personal stomping groundz. Can you say, Yuengling? Can you say oldest brewery in the United Awesome States?

Pretty soon we may do away with national time changes and stay an hour forward year round. Pretty nifty to not get dark as fuck at 5pm. Either way, the sun will still rise with me and set with you. But it's not the only star I gaze upon.

Here's looking at you kid.

I may break out my tube account and make you a flame song. Whom do you find most annoying? Bluble? Marooned Fivehead? Flo Rida? Or Country and Best Western?  Or whom do you absolutely love so that I may bastardize it in a most dastardly fashion and forever ruin it to your perky ears, plucky heart, and fascinating mind?

I remember visiting my aunt as a young girl. I remember the 30 minute ride to LAX. For some reason it was always around 5am in August. The sky would have this honey tint to it, as the sun started to rise. The air was balmy and yet crisp, untouched so early in the morning. Once at the airport, the hustle and bustle of commuters, left sad sounds to those who chose to listen.

The flight to Slovenia was always uneventful. I would fall asleep for a good 4 hours. Only to awake when breakfast was served. I loved the summer months spent abroad. After 3 weeks in Slovenia, it was then off to Switzerland; to see my grandparents. I would always take the rail from Slovenia to Switzerland, and everyone else would fly. By rail it usually took about 11-12.5 hours. That was my favorite part of the trip.

P.S.- I heard a rumor that Bubble Gum flavored Now and Laters are no longer being produced. I think the last batch was made in 1991? Give or take a few years.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2019, 10:50:50 PM »
0 at what? Is this a football match? Did Liverpool win?

When dissing a site you should probably look deeper into the figures.

Flame matches held

FT-5

SG-0

If you're not here to flame then that won't matter to you but there's the reason Flamers post at FT.

:popcorn:

Flynn

« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2019, 11:13:38 PM »

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2019, 11:25:28 PM »
Speaking of "ghey".
Go back to hiding your toenail fungus.

Flynn

« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2019, 11:33:55 PM »
Go back to hiding your toenail fungus.

So when will you be stepping back into the closet?

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2019, 10:05:11 AM »
So when will you be stepping back into the closet?

I've never posted at Flametruth.

Flynn

« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2019, 10:59:08 AM »
I've never posted at Flametruth.

So you're still a major homo?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6